Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

@Toxin066 said:
"  "It is full-on," Watson admitted to MTV News. "Actually, I forgot how full-on it was until I saw the movie, and I was like, 'Blimey, where did that come from?' It was really full-on.  Just a small step above CROIKEY! "
Fuck. Yes.
septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By septim

Count me amongst the people that have read the book but don't remember that scene. And it seems like a scene you would remember.

It must have been crazy subtle for us all to miss it.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#103  Edited By citizenkane
@Vito_Raliffe said:
" @Toxin066 said:
"  "It is full-on," Watson admitted to MTV News. "Actually, I forgot how full-on it was until I saw the movie, and I was like, 'Blimey, where did that come from?' It was really full-on.  Just a small step above CROIKEY! "
Fuck. Yes. "
Your post made me literally LOL.
Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Hector
@Pinworm45 said:
" WHOA I JUST BECAME INTO HARRY POTTER.  "
Same here, hahaha!
Avatar image for iamnotatalkingpony
IamNOTatalkingpony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tireyo643: Missing out man, all I'm saying
Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#106  Edited By Vinny_Says

I read none of the books, but saw the first movie back in 01'

....how does that magics story turn into topless kissing?

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#109  Edited By melcene
@wolf_blitzer85 said:
" I just find it weird that people are excited to see her naked or whatever. It's like the Olson twins. After watching them grow up, I don't want to see them naked...it's just fucking creepy.  Now if you're 15-18 then by all means bust out that lube.  So will there be actual titties or just an obscene amount of shoulder in the scene? "
I think there's a difference seeing Watson since she was a young teen, and seeing the Olson (Olsen?) twins since they were babies.
Avatar image for stealthmaster86
Stealthmaster86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#110  Edited By Stealthmaster86
@OldGuy said:
" So, 5 minutes of Google and a quick trip to the shelves and I can tell you that nude (or topless) is not mentioned in the book (pages 376-377 - US version, first printing, hardback) but would seem to be entirely correct from the description of the objects that emanate from the locket. This, however, is an interpretation not supported by the actual words on the page.  Go, read.  Not that anyone will see this as it is all to easy to read (most) of the OP and then go to the bottom and post any old thing that comes into your head rather than try to see if the answer might even be right there in the thread. God forbid that one should spend even a minute looking for an answer instead of waiting to have it handed to you.  GET OFF MY LAWN!  ...stoopid kids... "
Pretty much this. In the book only the heads comes out of the locket. They do make pretty fucking awful comments about Ron and they do kiss passionately. It was pretty intense in the book. Now in the movie it's going to be MORE intense because of the "nude" scene. Remember Hermione is not the only one nude. Harry is also.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#111  Edited By Milkman

There's not going to be any tits and it really baffles me that anyone would think there would be boobs in a Harry Potter. Topless doesn't mean full frontal nudity, people. Let's get a grip.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Ragdrazi
Soooooooo much happiness making! Emma Watson topless? It is as though life is worth living!
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Ragdrazi
@Milkman said:
" There's not going to be any tits and it really baffles me that anyone would think there would be boobs in a Harry Potter. Topless doesn't mean full frontal nudity, people. Let's get a grip. "
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no..............
Clinkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Clinkz
@KaosAngel said:
" @s7evn said:
" Silver paint and topless Emma Watson? what the fuck happens during this scene? "
.  Am I the only one here who seriously read the damn books? "
Yes.
sectumsempra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#116  Edited By Yummylee

People still say blimey??

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#117  Edited By giyanks22
@nintendoeats said:
" You better wish that I was just trolling. I was flipping through my usual GB stuff when I noticed this on my news sidebar. Now I'm not actually going to read that article, bedcause I don't think that my mind can handle it....but what the freaking hell? I'm pretty sure that I would remember if that was in the book (or maybe not, it has been a while) Why did Harry Potter need that? Yeah it got darker, but it never got juvenile. I am incredibly frustrated by people's need to through tits into stuff, even if Emma Watson is a god damn fox. That actually makes it worse, because it means that Hollywood is willing to violate a childrens classic for not reason other than pure freaking titilation. FUCK. YOU. I'm going to look very silly if this was in the book and I forgot about it. "
It's in the book. Ron has a vision of Harry and Hermionie passionately making out. It's meant to fuck with his mind...all it does to me is make me want to fuck her lol...
Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By Vaile
@fRAWRst said:
" Well shit, i read deathly hallows and do not remember that at all "
Three years is a long time to remember a dream.
Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#119  Edited By Jayross

It wasn't really much, sure, she looked hot, but it's not like there is nudity. I hope Part II is R...

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#121  Edited By Video_Game_King

Can somebody explain how this fits into the movie? I'm having trouble imagining her doing a topless kiss at all. Why topless? Was she in the shower when she remembered the romance subplot or something?

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#122  Edited By TheGreatGuero
@Pinworm45 said:
" WHOA I JUST BECAME INTO HARRY POTTER.  "
Right behind you, bro! Well, not like that, but yeah, me too!
heimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By heimen

Guys, guys, chilax, there is a kissing scene in the book durin the scene of rons "weakness"/ the side effect of the horcrux but, as i have read in j k rowlings comments, they werent naked as in the film. :) once again its hollywood and its hunger for sex.....

mr_moustache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By mr_moustache

fap?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

As much of the books as I don't remember from a need to rush through them *I read books 1-4 or was it 1-3 in like 4 days to finally catch up with the rest of the world but read the rest with the world* I don't remember a sex scene...I remember a jealousy don't kill me cause i'm showing the girl you love kissing your best friend but I don't remember sex scene....and as it turns out there wasn't sex scene holywood oversexualized it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@Abyssfull said:
" People still say blimey?? "
Ashens does.