#201 Posted by Evilsbane (4618 posts) -

@JacDG said:

Toy Story 3, UP and obviously E.T. probably a few more, just can't remember them off the top of my head. If you didn't shed a tear during E.T. you aren't human.

These exactly, Toy Story 3 was just something that put a beautiful end to the first birthday present I remember getting (Toy Story 1) and the start on UP was of course a wordless wonderland of emotion, E.T is Speilburg at his finest.

#202 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

I cried during Up and the first Pokemon movie as a kid.

#203 Posted by thechronodarkness (294 posts) -

The end of toy story 3 was my first. Watched it the day it was release on dvd. The end felt like the acknowledgement of my 90s childhood ending. I was 20 first watching this. Which in reality, yeah. Everything in general is so different. Seeing that in symbolic motion was pretty jarring.

And it wasn't anywhere near as toy story 3, but I did get a bit teary watching braveheart. I did just watch it a few weeks ago on blu-ray. Just seeing a small time little guy, essentially put up his middle finger and do things his way. Plotting his future after his death. Then, the scene right before the death. Seeing mel extremely scared to go out to see his fate. You don't see this anymore. Everyone today has to be either a whiney ass, or *I'm so badass. death is nothing*. Its very tearing.

Then star trek 2 and 3. Because who didn't?

#204 Posted by OmegaChosen (645 posts) -

The end of Toy Story 3 made me tear up a bit. I'm sure I've teared up on other movies, I just can't recall them right now.

To be honest, I cry more when I read things than I do when watching a film. I connect better through literature than cinema I suppose.

#205 Edited by LastNinja (281 posts) -

Thought I could say I never cried during a movie, then I rewatched The Last of the Mohicans by Michael Mann and I remembered: bawling like a silly little girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9SEFMIBwAs

Edit: Every goddamned time :(

Edit 2:

@Marcsman said:

Million Dollar Baby

That movie just made me want to punch everybody involved in making it including Clint Eastwood, whom I love otherwise.

@johnbakosh said:

Crash

Cronenberg?

@FLYmeatwad said:

George Washington, The Cove, and Wendy and Lucy all got me pretty hard.

The Cove? Seriously? A bunch of tasty dolphins getting harvested made you cry?

#206 Posted by predator (352 posts) -

Ikiru.

Also, Star Trek VI.

#207 Posted by avidwriter (667 posts) -

Nope. Got choked up a little at the end of Gladiator and Inception.

#208 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Gabriel said:

Cast Away has the single most hearbreaking scene I've ever seen in a movie.

The wilson scene?

#209 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Not outright crying, but Toy Story 3 got me pretty choked up. I know it's a mini series, but the final scene of Band of Brothers always gets me.

#210 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Rappelsiini said:

@altairre

The only time I shed a tear while watching a movie was at the end of 50/50. That really got to me.

What? Why?

One scene got me in that movie was when his "cancer buddy", didn't show up for chemo because he died. Fuck you cancer!