Have you listened to the BonusEXP podcast, and if not, why?

• 56 results
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By luce
@Diamond: 

I'm just fuckin with ya

You should bring Tireyo on more often
JP_Russell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By JP_Russell

I listened to the first 15 or 20 minutes of one several weeks ago.  Wasn't really my thing, sorry to say; I'm picky about stuff like that, and really the bombcast is the only audio podcast I've listened to that I cared for.  Just something about the crew's personalities and chemistry that makes it entertaining enough to listen to for me.

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Hot_Karl

Haven't had time my man. I've got our podcast to work on, plus I'm moving into a new apartment and starting school very, very soon.  

I'll definitely give it a listen soon, promise promise.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By sodiumCyclops
@Diamond said:
" @I_smell:  Could have been related, I know David (Hirashin) tried to run a former version of BonusEXP with a different crew, but it failed quickly.  I don't know if they ever recorded a podcast. "
David and I both started BonusEXP a while ago but we didn't have a podcast at that time.
Avatar image for crazysonofabitch
CrazySonOfABitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By CrazySonOfABitch

I wanted to,but i didn't have the time :(

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 21

#56  Edited By sarahsdad
@Diamond: I've listened to I think the last five episodes. Currently about half way through #21.  One of the only things I have a hard time with is that I don't know your voices or names very well, so I have a hard time occasionally keeping track of who's saying what. 
Like something you said, I usually listen to podcasts when I'm doing something else around the house, or out in the car. 
I listen to a few shows like the Bombcast where playing reviewing, etc. are what pays the bills, so it's nice to listen to your show, and get the flip side where it's just some guys that like games, sitting around and talking about them.