How To Kill (Or Be Killed) In Fallout 3

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

Edited By DBoy

In the wonderful game which is Fallout 3, you will come across many of Washington D.C.'s denizens as they try to make their living in this post-apocalyptic states capital.  While some of these civilians will stop at nothing to puncture your Vault 101 ass with bullet holes, others will extent a helping hand, whether it be for malevolent or gracious reasons.

However, that doesn't mean you can't go around blowing everybody's head off now, does it?

As documented in the following videos, most of the characters in Fallout 3 have their own personalities and traits of character, which makes it all the more fun to just splatter their guts all over the place... erm, yeah, let's move on.

The Annoying Man
As his name would suggest, the Annoying Man can be quite.... annoying.  He can be found wandering the wasteland with a birthday hat on his head, telling stories to wanderers to pass the time.  As you can see from the following videos, killing him can be quite satisfying... and fun!

Allistair Tenpenny
The old stuck-up rich man, owner of Tenpenny Tower, can also die in funny and entertaining ways.  Although this is taking it to the extreme, it's still hilarious.

Mr. Burke
Tenpenny's lackey, Burke is creepy and a downright asshole.  Killing him should bring pleasure to anyone with a conscience and a soul.

Those are just samples of the many ways you can kill some of the citizens of Washington in Fallout 3.  I'm quite sure there will be more to come soon, so stay tuned.
DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#1  Edited By DBoy

In the wonderful game which is Fallout 3, you will come across many of Washington D.C.'s denizens as they try to make their living in this post-apocalyptic states capital.  While some of these civilians will stop at nothing to puncture your Vault 101 ass with bullet holes, others will extent a helping hand, whether it be for malevolent or gracious reasons.

However, that doesn't mean you can't go around blowing everybody's head off now, does it?

As documented in the following videos, most of the characters in Fallout 3 have their own personalities and traits of character, which makes it all the more fun to just splatter their guts all over the place... erm, yeah, let's move on.

The Annoying Man
As his name would suggest, the Annoying Man can be quite.... annoying.  He can be found wandering the wasteland with a birthday hat on his head, telling stories to wanderers to pass the time.  As you can see from the following videos, killing him can be quite satisfying... and fun!

Allistair Tenpenny
The old stuck-up rich man, owner of Tenpenny Tower, can also die in funny and entertaining ways.  Although this is taking it to the extreme, it's still hilarious.

Mr. Burke
Tenpenny's lackey, Burke is creepy and a downright asshole.  Killing him should bring pleasure to anyone with a conscience and a soul.

Those are just samples of the many ways you can kill some of the citizens of Washington in Fallout 3.  I'm quite sure there will be more to come soon, so stay tuned.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

It's strange, when I first played the game, I was a Saint and tried to help everyone in my path. I started a new game and on my way out of vault 101, I slaughtered everyone. I'm now planning a massacre in Megaton. My name will live in infamy. Great vids.

Louis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Louis

He reminds of the adoring fan from Oblivion.

Quadrifoglio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Quadrifoglio

Awesome. Those headshots are gruesome.

stevieq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stevieq

I really really want this game. Pretty brutal. i lvoe how far Allistair's body flies with all those mines :P

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By fraser

I was never considering buying this game, but those videos of allistair tenpenny have ACTUALLY made me consider getting it.

I think it's fairly strange that it was that tiny detail that made me want to get a game :S

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait to get my hands on this one....Christmas can't come soon enough!

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't wait to get my hands on this one....Christmas can't come soon enough!

ElectricHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By ElectricHaggis

Watching limbs fly around is surprisingly entertaining.  Dead Space and Fallout 3 have realised that this year :D.

MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By MsCortana

Looks great! Come on Christmas!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By temperedvortex

Those videos were awesome and hilarious!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Some one should kill those two super hero dudes.

Gen_Warbuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gen_Warbuff

Yes, good times! Yesterday, I killed EVERYBODY in Tenpeny Tower.

Avatar image for deactivated-66389f20962dc
deactivated-66389f20962dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Wow, I bet I would have a blast with this one...Talk about replayability.

Avatar image for lightwarrior179
lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15  Edited By lightwarrior179

Haha! Quite hilarious. I still need to play this game and I will eventually knowing I will like this as I liked Oblivion so much.