I Love Coldplay and I Love This Vid

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5833500e27d17
deactivated-5833500e27d17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Avatar image for deactivated-5833500e27d17
deactivated-5833500e27d17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Alex_Murphy

I love my program that turns youtube vids into Mp3's.

thefreshmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By thefreshmaker

Great song, and the video isn't bad either.  

In b4 the moronic Coldplay hate train.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pause422
@TheFreshmaker said:
" Great song, and the video isn't bad either.    In b4 the moronic Coldplay hate train. "
Right, because anyone who doesnt like the same games,music, or anything else as you are just morons. Well said.
thefreshmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thefreshmaker
@pause422: No, not at all.  I suppose moronic was the wrong word.  I have just come to expect an unusually high rate of coldplay hate from this site.
Mithlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mithlas
@Alex_Murphy: There's a few that do so, which one's your converter of choice?

That's definitely Coldplay. I thought the 'soft rock/classical rock' (I'm not sure, I'm not that good at placing music yet) sounded good but the vid was weird as hell.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kmdrkul
@pause422 said:
" @TheFreshmaker said:
" Great song, and the video isn't bad either.    In b4 the moronic Coldplay hate train. "
Right, because anyone who doesnt like the same games,music, or anything else as you are just morons. Well said. "
You of all people are extremely guilty of this logic, pause422. 
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TwoOneFive

they fucking suck. 
Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Blackout62

Well bashing on the idea of someone assuming there to be Coldplay bashing aside, I dol love that video.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Alex_Murphy
@Mithlas said:
" @Alex_Murphy: There's a few that do so, which one's your converter of choice?"
I use one that's just called 'Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter' from DVDvideosoft. I like it cause you can throw a bunch of ulr's into it and set it to work. They may have other programs that do the same thing I'm not sure. Once I find something that works for me I usually stop keeping up with other programs. They also have something that lets you download vids and / or convert them to work on an ipod.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Coldplay can all go fuck each other and copy some more artists, little pricks.

Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Blackout62

Hey the hate train's late.  What gives?

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By VisariLoyalist
@pause422 said:
" @TheFreshmaker said:
Right, because anyone who doesnt like the same games,music, or anything else as you are just morons. Well said. "
he's not talking about people who just don't like it, some people are obnoxiously hateful of it without having any good reason.
Grim_Fandango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14  Edited By Grim_Fandango
@Blackout62: Look up... About that Joe Satriani/Coldplay controversy thing... 

I love Coldplay, but Joe Satriani isn't the biggest artist out there, there is a good chance they have probably not have heard that song before... Could just be a coincidence.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kmdrkul
@Bucketdeth said:
" Coldplay can all go fuck each other and copy some more artists, little pricks. "
You knew what the topic would be about before clicking on it.  Wouldn't the more mature thing to do be to just not come into this topic?  Just because you are allowed to have an opinion on the Internet doesn't mean you should voice it.  Especially this coming from somebody who had a big rant about assholes on Giantbomb.  Grow up, or at least show some class, you hypocrite. 
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By pause422
@kmdrkul said:
" @pause422 said:
" @TheFreshmaker said:
You of all people are extremely guilty of this logic, pause422.  "
You dont make even the least bit of sense whatsoever, and are obviously incredibly dumb to not grasp a simple question of someones post. Dont comment on something when you make no sense, it doesnt make you look very smart.
yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By yetiantics

Coldplay, one of my guilty pleasures. 
Cus sometimes i want easy listening to take a break from the heavy that takes up much of my library.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kmdrkul
@pause422 said:
" @kmdrkul said:
" @pause422 said:
" @TheFreshmaker said:
You dont make even the least bit of sense whatsoever, and are obviously incredibly dumb to not grasp a simple question of someones post. Dont comment on something when you make no sense, it doesnt make you look very smart. "
It doesn't make you look very smart when you repeat the same thing four different times in two sentences.  But by all means pause422, continue to post shitty one liners filled with hate or sarcasm in every thread you walk into.  Really, the forums wouldn't be the same without a resident twat like you. 
Mithlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mithlas
@Alex_Murphy: Gotcha. I guess most people are that way - I used to use several browsers before I settled into Firefox for whatever reason, and now that I've memorized some of the shortcuts I don't even know what other browsers are doing. Same with media players - after getting VLC (which can play DVDs from all regions) I have no clue what crap like 'windows media player' or 'realplayer' are doing. Thanks anyway.

And now I'm going to leave because people are throwing internet poo again and since I'm not a mod on this site, I don't have to deal with it.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pause422

The obvious and only thing left to say about that comment, is that you have no idea how to count properly I suppose. You have no idea what you even mean and its completely obvious..you dont believe yourself when you say the shit you do even, so no one else would either.

If I say anything ever sarcastic, I dont put it in a one liner, unless the OP is literally asking a "yes" or "no" question, then its just exactly what they asked for. Go back to school though, please, it takes the already pathetic human race down another notch with your illiterate completely incorrect comments of someone you dont know in the least bit, nor care to actually check the merit of the things you are going to say before stating them.

NukeSpoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NukeSpoon

Rush of Blood to the Head is a pretty good album.

I have never heard more boring dross than Viva la Vida.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kmdrkul
@pause422 said:
" The obvious and only thing left to say about that comment, is that you have no idea how to count properly I suppose. You have no idea what you even mean and its completely obvious..you dont believe yourself when you say the shit you do even, so no one else would either.  If I say anything ever sarcastic, I dont put it in a one liner, unless the OP is literally asking a "yes" or "no" question, then its just exactly what they asked for. Go back to school though, please, it takes the already pathetic human race down another notch with your illiterate completely incorrect comments of someone you dont know in the least bit, nor care to actually check the merit of the things you are going to say before stating them. "
Yawn.  You can attack my literary merit (rolls eyes) all you want.  You are guilty of both presenting your opinion as irrefutable fact and of walking into topics, saying something along the lines of "This sucks," and walking out.  Your mindset frequently falls into the "whatever I like is definitive, and anyone who says differently is an idiot."  

But please, continue to waste your time telling me I'm illiterate.  You deserved to be called out for the frequent asshat you are.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By pause422

I love how you have done the absolute best in railing this thread off topic but call me an asshat. You are nothing but a hypocrite entirely. NO ONE, generally says something and considers it  a fact, just because not everyone in the world says that dumb shit "imo" at the end of something, which I have said before just so some idiot doesnt assume I think Im stating a complete fact. (Also, funny because I dont know how many times I have seen someone obviously saying something that they want to think is a fact, and told them that they are incorrect, so me being accused of this further shows your lack of credibility entirely.)

Its honestly entertaining and hilarious listening to you go on and on while continuing to be completely wrong. I guess as long as you seem to think you are correct, thats all that matters, except I seriously doubt you could even really think that.

Keep up the quoting and adding more elementary logic and namecalling to your threads, it definitely makes you look good in the long run. Im definitely done responding to you, its pretty much just feeding a troll.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kmdrkul
@pause422 said:

" I love how you have done the absolute best in railing this thread off topic but call me an asshat. You are nothing but hypocrite entirely. NO ONE, generally says something and considers it  a fact, just because not everyone in the world says that dumb shit "imo" at the end of something, which I have said before just so some idiot doesnt assume I think Im stating a complete fact.   Its honestly entertaining and hilarious listening to you go on and on while continuing to be completely wrong. I guess as long as you seem to think you are correct, thats all that matters, except I seriously doubt you could even really think that.   Keep up the quoting and adding more elementary logic and namecalling to your threads, it definitely makes you look good in the long run. Im definitely done responding to you, its pretty much just feeding a troll. "

Keep successfully dodging what I'm calling you out on.  You come off as a jerk in 99 percent of the topics you post in.  I've lost count on the amount of times I've walked into a thread discussing a game
and seen a post by you merely saying "this game is terrible, why would anyone play this game" and walk out.  Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong by saying this.  As for me being a hypocrite, maybe so, and yeah, I could have sent you a private message.  But I felt it necessary to let everyone who reads this know how much of a jerk I think you are.
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mordukai
@Bucketdeth said:
" Coldplay can all go fuck each other and copy some more artists, little pricks. "
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Bruce
@TwoOneFive: 

Some of their ballads -- like the scientist -- are ok, but I wouldn't call them a good 'band' by any means.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kmdrkul said:

" @pause422 said:

" @kmdrkul said:
" @pause422 said:
" @TheFreshmaker said:
You dont make even the least bit of sense whatsoever, and are obviously incredibly dumb to not grasp a simple question of someones post. Dont comment on something when you make no sense, it doesnt make you look very smart. "
It doesn't make you look very smart when you repeat the same thing four different times in two sentences.  But by all means pause422, continue to post shitty one liners filled with hate or sarcasm in every thread you walk into.  Really, the forums wouldn't be the same without a resident twat like you.  "
Ok mom, sorry. 

**Wtf just happened, I just quoted that dick nob kmdrkul who thinks he runs the place but it came up as a different post, oh well whatever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kmdrkul said:

" @Bucketdeth said:

You knew what the topic would be about before clicking on it.  Wouldn't the more mature thing to do be to just not come into this topic?  Just because you are allowed to have an opinion on the Internet doesn't mean you should voice it.  Especially this coming from somebody who had a big rant about assholes on Giantbomb.  Grow up, or at least show some class, you hypocrite.  "
Go cry me a fucking river, Coldplay are little shits and should stop making music before they copy everyone but themselves. 
I'm not directly attacking anyone in here so stop getting your panties in a bunch and calling people out.
MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MeierTheRed

I'm not just going to move along, nothing to see here.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#30  Edited By KowalskiManDown

'Parachutes' and 'A Rush of Blood to the Head' were both absolutely amazing albums. Everything after those though... has been pure crap.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I think this is a very good video and a very good song but don't let me stop the hate train.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kmdrkul
@Bucketdeth said:
" @kmdrkul said:

" @Bucketdeth said:

You knew what the topic would be about before clicking on it.  Wouldn't the more mature thing to do be to just not come into this topic?  Just because you are allowed to have an opinion on the Internet doesn't mean you should voice it.  Especially this coming from somebody who had a big rant about assholes on Giantbomb.  Grow up, or at least show some class, you hypocrite.  "
Go cry me a fucking river, Coldplay are little shits and should stop making music before they copy everyone but themselves. I'm not directly attacking anyone in here so stop getting your panties in a bunch and calling people out. "
You walk into a thread for the sole purpose of shitting all over whatever the particular topic is about.  I see no other reason for doing this other than to be a complete jerk.
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#33  Edited By citizenkane

Posting a thread with just a vid or picture counts as spam on Giant Bomb.