Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

ok, i always thought of myself as a microsoft guy. i really never liked the marketing that the ps3 did, i think they were a little "bragish", so i really tried to stick with a 360. most of my friends who had a ps3 or who have played a ps3 always bragged to me about it, and i got annoyed. so in the mean time, i got a wii, i wanted a new system. but that was kinda a bad idea. so im thinking about selling my wii and all the games for it, to try to get a ps3. now the reason im doing this is because, the games for the ps3 are looking really good. for some odd reason after watching the Fat Princess Quick Look, i really want to play that game, and that might be the first thing i get for the ps3, that is if i do end up getting it. Also Infamous looks great, Killzone 2 as well. Now i think at gamestop you can get a ps3 for about 400 bucks, and thats for a 80GB. Which is more memory then my 360, which has 60GB. Now i work at my local bowling center, and make around 25 cents above min wage and work maybe 20hrs a week, and i am losing hrs, because the summer is coming and they dont need help in the summer, so to get the $400 bucks i am hoping to sell my wii.

heres what i am selling:

• Sam and Max
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • No More Heroes
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Raving Rabbids 2
  • Guitar Hero 4 (with full kit, drums/guitar/mic/and sticks)
  • De Blob
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Play
  • 2 controllers
  • 2 nunchucks
  • obviously the wii console
  • and charging kit for the controllers

now all of that is equal to about 400-450 bucks, which what im hoping to sell it for, that might be a tad big price for it all but i really need that money, not just to buy a ps3, but also money for the summer, since i wont be working. i do feel really dumb for judging the ps3 like that, if i do end up getting a ps3,  i really hope i enjoy it and that it proves my judgments wrong

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

ok, i always thought of myself as a microsoft guy. i really never liked the marketing that the ps3 did, i think they were a little "bragish", so i really tried to stick with a 360. most of my friends who had a ps3 or who have played a ps3 always bragged to me about it, and i got annoyed. so in the mean time, i got a wii, i wanted a new system. but that was kinda a bad idea. so im thinking about selling my wii and all the games for it, to try to get a ps3. now the reason im doing this is because, the games for the ps3 are looking really good. for some odd reason after watching the Fat Princess Quick Look, i really want to play that game, and that might be the first thing i get for the ps3, that is if i do end up getting it. Also Infamous looks great, Killzone 2 as well. Now i think at gamestop you can get a ps3 for about 400 bucks, and thats for a 80GB. Which is more memory then my 360, which has 60GB. Now i work at my local bowling center, and make around 25 cents above min wage and work maybe 20hrs a week, and i am losing hrs, because the summer is coming and they dont need help in the summer, so to get the $400 bucks i am hoping to sell my wii.

heres what i am selling:

• Sam and Max
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • No More Heroes
  • Zack and Wiki
  • Raving Rabbids 2
  • Guitar Hero 4 (with full kit, drums/guitar/mic/and sticks)
  • De Blob
  • Wii Sports
  • Wii Play
  • 2 controllers
  • 2 nunchucks
  • obviously the wii console
  • and charging kit for the controllers

now all of that is equal to about 400-450 bucks, which what im hoping to sell it for, that might be a tad big price for it all but i really need that money, not just to buy a ps3, but also money for the summer, since i wont be working. i do feel really dumb for judging the ps3 like that, if i do end up getting a ps3,  i really hope i enjoy it and that it proves my judgments wrong

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By luce

dude im in a similiar situation...except i sold my xbox360 for a wii and hated myself for doing it.

i dont wanna sell my wii games but i do wanna sell my wii, my advice would be to sell it to actual people instead of gamestop.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By zityz

good luck to you on selling those things, I think thats a Great deal concidering your tossing in the GH4 Band Bundle. I'm thinking about getting a Ps3 myself now. There seams to be an few games i want to play  and Fat Princess is the tip of the ice burg that might make me break.

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gingertastic_10
luce said:
"dude im in a similiar situation...except i sold my xbox360 for a wii and hated myself for doing it.i dont wanna sell my wii games but i do wanna sell my wii, my advice would be to sell it to actual people instead of gamestop. "
i dont want to sell it to gamestop, i thought about it, they seem to give you very little when you trade things in, so i want to stay away from that, idk who i can find that will buy all that

zityz
said:
"good luck to you on selling those things, I think thats a Great deal concidering your tossing in the GH4 Band Bundle. I'm thinking about getting a Ps3 myself now. There seams to be an few games i want to play  and Fat Princess is the tip of the ice burg that might make me break. "
idk why but fat princess looks really great
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By luce

hold up a sign right outside of gamestop saying "WII for sale" you'll definitely get a costumer

gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gingertastic_10
luce said:
"hold up a sign right outside of gamestop saying "WII for sale" you'll definitely get a costumer "

haha yes!, but i dont think gamestop would like that very much...jerks