If Someone Cloned Batman...

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cheesebob

and made the clone of Batman fight the real Batman, who wins?

SpartanAmbrose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SpartanAmbrose

If the fight is recorded, we all win.

Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Muttinus_Rump

Real Batman duh.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well, Batman is Batman because of his fucked up past and his endless wealth. He doesn't have any real powers. If you want a Bruce Wayne clone to become Batman, you'd have to kill his parents too, which is impossible, because he wouldn't have any. Also, you'd need to give him a gift of several billion dollars.

Maybe I'm just over thinking this.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cheesebob

@SpartanAmbrose: This is very true. It would be the most awesome fight of all time

Ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Ewy

Does this cloned Batman have access to the same equipment as real Batman? That's an important distinction to make. One of my favourite things is reading Comic Vine battle threads where people argue about Goku Vs. The Hulk for months on end. It's the dumbest shit ever. I picked those two characters at random and typed "Goku Vs. The Hulk" into Google. First result was http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/goku-vs-hulk/4460/

The winner is who the writer wants the winner to be. I bet Batman has fought a Batman clone before.

Philantrophy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Philantrophy

Tim McGinnis is a clone of Bruce Wayne.

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cheesebob

@S0ndor:@Ewy: Way I thought of it was that Batman was patrolling Gotham as he does when suddenly some dude comes in and clones him successfully (including all the gear he had on him at the time, along with the full knowledge of what has happened in his life up until that point) then for some inexplicable reason, they both must fight to the death. The dude who cloned them can't be harmed in anyway shape or form. Basically, one Batman has to defeat the other Batman.

So who wins?

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By nintendoeats

@Ewy said:

Does this cloned Batman have access to the same equipment as real Batman? That's an important distinction to make. One of my favourite things is reading Comic Vine battle threads where people argue about Goku Vs. The Hulk for months on end. It's the dumbest shit ever. I picked those two characters at random and typed "Goku Vs. The Hulk" into Google. First result was http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/goku-vs-hulk/4460/

That is some dumb shit.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By 49th

Batman has a plan to beat Batman, therefore Batman would win.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Batman fought a Batman-Terminator in the animated series, and he won that fight. If he can take out Robo-Batman copy then he can probably take out a fleshy copy too.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a31562f0e29
deactivated-59a31562f0e29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what kind of clone you're talking about.

The easiest clone to make would have to be born and grow up, you know. In which case he'd hit his prime physical condition when Batman is getting old and a bit past it. Not that old Bats isn't still badass but you know.

Or there's a magical instant clone kind of deal, but even then, is it just a recreation from DNA or an exact copy taking over memories, training and exact brain structure and everything? Also consider musculature, that has to be worked at it wouldn't come naturally out of a clone made from just genetics. I think real Batman holds the advantage in most of these situations.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By FLStyle

@Philantrophy said:

Terry McGinnis, you're confusing him with Tim Drake.

Philantrophy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Philantrophy

@FLStyle: You got me there.

Ewy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ewy

Fight to the death is interesting. Batman doesn't kill (in most incarnations), right? Does cloned Batman have these same morals as regular Batman? If Cloned Batman has all the knowledge of regular Batman, then why is he evil? Assuming he is evil, then surely Cloned Batman has several methods of hurting regular Batman outside of regular combat. Cloned Batman knows where regular Batman sleeps and how to get there. He knows all of Batman's friends and family and can exploit them. Outside of a traditional cage fight one-on-one encounter then Cloned Batman has the advantage I say. Just a regular fight though? Hell man, I Dunno.

Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#16  Edited By Little_Socrates

Real Batman would have at least a half hour more to prepare, so he wins.

...wow, I went and searched for the blog that joke is from (Twinkin' Out With The Red Mage,) and it's gone. That actually seriously bums me out.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#17  Edited By Slag
Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By Justin258

Depends on the writer.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By penguindust

What motivates cloned Batman to fight? That will be the deciding factor in this fight.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By Sackmanjones

Whoever wins we lose…

Fuck yes I said it first

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#21  Edited By galiant

@Cheesebob: The clone wouldn't share any of Bruce Wayne's memories or experiences, which would make the clone a useless look-a-like. You do realize that, right? Not to mention that it would actually have to grow into an adult or at least teenager before being able to fight anything at all.

Clone loses, every time.

EDIT:

@Cheesebob said:

@S0ndor:@Ewy: Way I thought of it was that Batman was patrolling Gotham as he does when suddenly some dude comes in and clones him successfully (including all the gear he had on him at the time, along with the full knowledge of what has happened in his life up until that point) then for some inexplicable reason, they both must fight to the death. The dude who cloned them can't be harmed in anyway shape or form. Basically, one Batman has to defeat the other Batman.

So who wins?

Sorry, didn't see this post before replying. Disregard my previous statement. Might want to edit your original post for clarity =)

In that case, I'd say the bewilderment of the clone suddenly appearing might disorient him enough to give the original Batman a very slight advantage (since he's had more time to process the situation).

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By Gabriel

what if Adam West Batman fought current Batman?

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Hunkulese
@Cheesebob

So who wins?

It kind of defeats the purpose of discussing who would wIn if you're creating a situation where they are identical.
AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AlexanderSheen

The clone have the real ones memories? If not, then the real one.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By dillonwerner

This isn't a clone, but it's a Batman from an alternate universe so it is pretty much the same thing.

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By theveej

@nintendoeats said:

@Ewy said:

That is some dumb shit.

thats got nothing on some of the battle threads consisting of god like entities in DC and Marvel...... now that shit gets beyond even me and I read comics on regular basis. Unfortuenatly can't find any good links for it but this one http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/black-adam-vs-thanos/552351/?page=5 gets pretty crazy too. Comicvine Battle thread are the best and worst thing on the internet.

Also batman wins DUH

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#27  Edited By Hector

Real Batman. Pretty sure he already has countermeasure against something like this.

RUDEMIESTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RUDEMIESTER

@Cheesebob said:

and made the clone of Batman fight the real Batman, who wins?

Real Batman has faced of against others who were trained exactly as he was and has always come out on top.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#29  Edited By breadfan
MIND EXPLOSION!
MIND EXPLOSION!
Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By Dagbiker

Great a VR.s Thread, I love these, But Real Battman, also reminds me of this quicklook.

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Philantrophy said:

Terry McGinnis isn't Bruce's clone. Bruce is his biological father though.

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By GalacticPunt

The comics have weighed in on this in recent years. You can copy Batman's genes, but without his childhood trauma and lifetime of training you don't get Batman. Darkseid tried to put those memories into clones. Every single one went crazy.

Only OG Bruce Wayne can live through the shit he's been through, and not collapse into a blubbering mess. Batman clone gets wrecked, if he even makes it to the fight.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#34  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne

i win, obviously. if not then batman would win

sockemjetpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sockemjetpack

Adam West

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#36  Edited By fox01313

Clone would most likely not have the memories of the original, just the physical shell so always bet on the original Batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Russian Martian Batman would beat the shit out of both Real (Regular-Ass) Batman and Batman-Clone.

Avatar image for living4theday258
living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By living4theday258

@S0ndor: just a little...

As for who would win, i would say the real Batman.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MikeGosot

Batman doesn't kill. CLone Batman, with so much fucked up memories and with thew same knowledge as Batman, will become the perfect psychopath. I'm betting on the clone.

Philantrophy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Philantrophy

@allworkandlowpay: You are correct.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By iam3green

you know who wins? adam west, michael keaton, val kilmer, george klooney, and christian bale win as they are all batman. they all played in batman movies, shows.