If you were a woman, which of these would you most like to marry?

• 89 results
Avatar image for scottygrayskull
scottygrayskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By scottygrayskull

What do you mean IF I was a woman? :\

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#52  Edited By Daveyo520

Vinny, duh.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Azteck
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#54  Edited By artofwar420

Vinny, duh. Jesus Christ is not real.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By LiquidPrince
@JoyfullOFrockets said:
" *insert joke about strange thread* "
darkwingduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By darkwingduck

i dont see the difference 

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57  Edited By crusader8463
@darkwingduck said:
" i dont see the difference  "
Jesus wears white while Vinny always has the black shirt. It's the only way I can tell them a part.
FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58  Edited By FesteringNeon
@crusader8463 said:
" @darkwingduck said:
" i dont see the difference  "
Jesus wears white while Vinny always has the black shirt. It's the only way I can tell them a part. "
He's the ying to his yang.. or a 69 if you want to get technical.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By singular

The option "another woman" is missing here.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pinworm45
@m0rdr3d said:
"

I find all the blasphemy and disrespecting of Christianity on this site rather odd. I haven't really seen one thread disrespectful to Islam or any other religious belief....Maybe a snide comment about Scientology, but otherwise it's all J.C. this or that. Maybe it starts with the tone set from the top with Jeff, Ryan, and the guys. On the Bombcast, they've been throwing around the J.C.'s left and right and I never hear them exclaim "allah damn it" or even "prophet effing mohammed!" They wouldn't dare.
Coming from guys who say "Don't be a jerk." and tout being inclusive and respectful it's just strange. Just putting that discrepancy out there. Carry on.

"
Yeah. It's almost like they live in a country like USA where the prevailant religion is Christianity and not Islam or something. Very weird.
Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#61  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

loljesuschrist.
Avatar image for lilithegamingqueen
lilithegamingqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it's just a game forum site, not things about religions and including religious people on it. Respect other people's beliefs so they'll do the same to you. 

I don't even know why topics like this exist on a game forum site. Are we sharing interests and thoughts about games or just have a senseless debate about religions? Christians, Jewish, or even Satanism, it doesn't matter. Stick to what you believe, and everyone's got the freedom to give their opinion, but messing with someone else's beliefs, it's not fair.    

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ryanwho
@Pinworm45 said:
" @m0rdr3d said:
"

I find all the blasphemy and disrespecting of Christianity on this site rather odd. I haven't really seen one thread disrespectful to Islam or any other religious belief....Maybe a snide comment about Scientology, but otherwise it's all J.C. this or that. Maybe it starts with the tone set from the top with Jeff, Ryan, and the guys. On the Bombcast, they've been throwing around the J.C.'s left and right and I never hear them exclaim "allah damn it" or even "prophet effing mohammed!" They wouldn't dare.
Coming from guys who say "Don't be a jerk." and tout being inclusive and respectful it's just strange. Just putting that discrepancy out there. Carry on.

"
Yeah. It's almost like they live in a country like USA where the prevailant religion is Christianity and not Islam or something. Very weird. "
You need to clarify the rules of bigotry. I had no idea proximity played a role. I've been unfair to Frenchmen and Buddhists all these years and not unfair enough to black people and people who drive Fords.
nickux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#64  Edited By nickux

My maid of honor: Chie. I want her to see what she can't have!

Interfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Interfect

<--------------------------- Look at the avatar.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ryanwho

Mexicans must come into play somewhere in here. So many of them are named Jesus.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#67  Edited By Vinny_Says
@m0rdr3d said:
"

"
If anything the OP is disrespecting Vinny by even comparing him to Jesus Christ. Oh also fuck all the religions, every single one. Yeah what?
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Brendan

I voted Jesus, but he's the only one not taken so I'll take what I can get.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By iam3green

jesus, can do stuff like respawn, and turn water into wine.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#70  Edited By frankxiv

sometimes i click threads on the front page and get taken to a whole different thread entirely. this was one of those times, and what

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MordeaniisChaos
Vinny is fuckin' sexy. Jesus doesn't hold a candle to Vinny. 

@m0rdr3d
said:
"

"
You clearly don't spend much time on the forums. Every goddamn religion except Judaism gets ripped on constantly. Besides, if you have the right to believe in an impossible to prove God, people have the right to say it's stupid to believe that. 

Also, saying the guy's name isn't disrespectful or insulting to anyone but the fools that accepted that bullshit to begin with. And considering how little exposure most people have to other religions, it's not surprising. Also, the Giant bomb crew didn't exactly START THE FUCKING TREND. 

Believe what you want, but don't take things so personally. 

Also I consider anyone using blasphemy in any way but ironically to be a religious nut-bag. 
Seriously though, lighten up man. Life is for life. Don't live it for the big guy in the sky, live it for the people you love, the things you enjoy, the places you call home, and the things you get a kick out of hating. We are on earth, where people say stupid shit, but they ought to be able to say it. Enjoy that fact, don't question or criticize it.
Vonocourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#72  Edited By Vonocourt

Vinny...It's not gay if I pretend to be a woman right?

StillVictor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By StillVictor
@m0rdr3d:  Yeah. I find this thread of really bad taste.
Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pinworm45
@ryanwho said:
" @Pinworm45 said:
" @m0rdr3d said:
"

"
Yeah. It's almost like they live in a country like USA where the prevailant religion is Christianity and not Islam or something. Very weird. "
You need to clarify the rules of bigotry. I had no idea proximity played a role. I've been unfair to Frenchmen and Buddhists all these years and not unfair enough to black people and people who drive Fords. "
Of course proximity plays a roll. Christianity has an effect on many things in north america, such as destroying its education system. Most people here are from North America, thus Christianity takes more "disrespect". It also means we've grown up in a situation where people are saying "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" instead of "ALLAH DAMN IT" like that guy was whining about. 
floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By floodiastus

Well, my bet is JC will believe in the whole Virgin birth thing so he probably won't be filling your vagina with meat. 

so Vincent! 

@m0rdr3d said: 
"

"
Blasphemy lol. It is kind of obvious why christianity and not islam is the focus? If you need me to spell it out, christianity is the major religion in the geographic of the users on this site. If not it would be "blasphemy" about judism or islam, except... people in countries with a majority of those religions does not have the same freedom of speech as we do. 

Besides, I think its pretty blasphemous to be "christian" if you REALLY believe in JC, because he was oppossed to much of what christianity is today, like BUILDING A HOUSE OF GOD!!!!!!! 
Christianity was hiijacked hundreds of years ago by men in power that has perverted the religion to be a tool of mindcontrol and THAT is the religion you slaves worship today. 

Open your mind!
ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ReapersPuppy

I am a chick..an I would most def marry jesus
dude had super powers! hand long hair..which by the way is super sexy!
all in all..he seems pretty dateable =]

DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DerekDanahy
@lilithegamingqueen said:
" Respect other people's beliefs so they'll do the same to you.                                           "
I lol'd.
BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BigLemon

Jesus's name was actually Yeshua, or Yehosua, the Hebrew name for "Joshua". Jesus is just the Hellenized version. 

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Grissefar
@BigLemon said:

" Jesus's name was actually Yeshua, or Yehosua, the Hebrew name for "Joshua". Jesus is just the Hellenized version.  "

Why don't you crack an egg of knowledge all over me, buddy.
thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By thebatmobile

What.

BigLemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By BigLemon
@Grissefar said:
" @BigLemon said:

" Jesus's name was actually Yeshua, or Yehosua, the Hebrew name for "Joshua". Jesus is just the Hellenized version.  "

Why don't you crack an egg of knowledge all over me, buddy. "
check and mate!
Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Marcsman

Gotta go with Vinny. 
Who wants fish and wine every night for dinner? 
Plus the weird 12 guys following him around.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#84  Edited By natetodamax

Matthew Fox.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#85  Edited By Catolf

I kinda want a Brad and Vinny Sammich... but since the option is only Vinny or Jesus.. then... VINNEH!

ShaunassNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ShaunassNZ

Jesus is awesome an all, but he'd be kinda old, and Vinny has that voice!

jaketaylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By jaketaylor

Vinny. He's hilarious.

CivilWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CivilWar

Who is Vincent?

lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89  Edited By lazyturtle

Obviously Jesus was gay (I mean he picked up a hooker and didn't hit that?), so you'd have to be man to catch his interest.

CharkeeFarlee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CharkeeFarlee

Dude. 
Italian. 
Nuff said. 

*I like Italian men.*