In my opinion relationships SUCKs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

Wtf man!!!
We used to be best friends,boyfriend and girlfriend, we used to talk in the phone all night, we could talk from  videogames to when she had her period.
Now i miss her, not like a girlfriend but like the friend she was, i have never in my life tasted a relationship so good,
she could understand how i felt, i could understand how she felt.
We promise each other the world, the starts, we said forever, we said we were going to get married have 5 kids.
She was my first love, my very best friend in the whole world.
I must ve fuckd up some how, or maybe she was tired?

i promise to myself i  was going to let her be, if she wanted to talk again i was going to talk back,
But she didnt, she never did, its been a year, i  still think about her everyday,  maybe some of you know how it is, and some of you will feel this very way
when you find that special someone.

but mannn how much i misss her.

even if call her right now, even if i tell how i feel, i know i  just know it wont make a difference.
I know i m  stupid and lame, but i cant help this is the way i am.

any of you guys felt this way?

Thanks for reading

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DualReaver

I spent half of my summer depressed as hell because of something similarish to this.
While it's not exactly the same I know what you mean by how you just miss her as a friend. It's tough stuff.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By adam_grif

Sounds to me you got too clingy. You're supposed to give the other person room to breathe.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
adam_grif said:
"Sounds to me you got too clingy. You're supposed to give the other person room to breathe."
i did, i didnt bother her.
that was just the way i feel, and here is the only place where i can let it out.
I m not going to talk to my family about this  not even my friends.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

Maybe you should hurt yourself? After all, it is all your fault.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

well having just ended a 4 nearlly 5 year relationship with my girlfriend a little over a week ago i can totally sympathise with you mate. Its sort of like losing a limb in a way, you get so used to it being there and then when its gone you feel a little helpless. I had been doing rather ok at putting it to the back of my mind as much as possible until i saw this topic and now its sort of all flooding back.

But for the record relationships don't suck, its when they end that sucks the most but while their going strong they can be the best thing to have in your life.

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
HandsomeDead said:
"Maybe you should hurt yourself? After all, it is all your fault."
LoL No.
Maybe it is my fault but i wont hurt mylsef =O

I just want to forget her =/ i know i will someday some how.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By fr0br0

No I'm sure none of us have felt this way. I'm sure that for us when we break up we instantly lose all feelings we used to have for the person...

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RetroIce4

IDK. I guess so. It hasn't happened to me yet.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thanatos990

Sounds like Low-selfesteem or a 13 year old

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By adam_grif
thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thanatos990
adam_grif said:
""
You forgot this

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By BiggerBomb
thanatos990 said:
"adam_grif said:
""
You forgot this

"

No need to be assholes.

And yes, I had a pretty catastrophic break up and it fucked me up really badly. Then that break up set off my depression (not due to the relationship, due to the trauma) and I'm now getting better after more than a year of that crap. Well all go through it. You've been with girls, that's more than a lot of people on this website can say. Take pride in that.
Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14  Edited By Shawn

I really don't get you, first you say you can't find a girlfriend because every chick near you is a slut and you quote, "never liked a ho" and I assume you must've not been a in a relationship. Then all of a sudden you shoot back up here, once again, on a video game board talking about your oh so sweet relationship. I'm not trying to be an asshole but dude, we have problems, relationships or otherwise, constantly posting depressing articles of your life every so often is going to make me assume that you just want attention. If not, prove me wrong and put stuff like this where it belongs, blogs.

thanatos990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By thanatos990
Shawn said:
"I really don't get you, first you say you can't find a girlfriend because every chick near you is a slut and you quote, "never liked a ho" and I assume you must've not been a in a relationship. Then all of a sudden you shoot back up here, once again, on a video game board talking about your oh so sweet relationship. I'm not trying to be an asshole but dude, we have problems, relationships or otherwise, constantly posting depressing articles of your life every so often is going to make me assume that you just want attention. If not, prove me wrong and put stuff like this where it belongs, blogs."
agreed, go get some Zoloft Snake and handle it the way everyone else does, anti-depressants
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HandsomeDead
thanatos990 said:
"Shawn said:
"I really don't get you, first you say you can't find a girlfriend because every chick near you is a slut and you quote, "never liked a ho" and I assume you must've not been a in a relationship. Then all of a sudden you shoot back up here, once again, on a video game board talking about your oh so sweet relationship. I'm not trying to be an asshole but dude, we have problems, relationships or otherwise, constantly posting depressing articles of your life every so often is going to make me assume that you just want attention. If not, prove me wrong and put stuff like this where it belongs, blogs."
agreed, go get some Zoloft Snake and handle it the way everyone else does, anti-depressants"
I can't wait for more totally unwarranted sob stories.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Jayge_

Relationships keep you fluid.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By clubsandwich

I really feel sorry for you dude, I know how you must be feeling, I've been in a similar situation. x(

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#20  Edited By JackiJinx

Relationships can suck, yes. Being as I'm still in one, I can't really comment too much on them without my boyfriend freaking out, thinking I want to end things =P

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By mike

Keep this sort of thing confined to your blog - you've gotten about all the advice you're going to get in thist hread, so I'm closing it.  Any further responses are just going to be "yeah that sucks" or "cheer up emo kid" with pictures of razor blades.