Is Alex Navarro a member of Giantbomb now?

• 107 results
solidwolf52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#101  Edited By solidwolf52

What i don't get is all the Brad hate...he does just as much as anyone else.  As for Alex why not use him? They have an experienced game reviewer in their bullpen, they should use him.   They need all the help they can get considering that GB's editorial staff is basically just three people seeing as Vinny is either editing or handling other Whiskey video responsibilities.

pickassoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By pickassoreborn
@solidwolf52:  I hated Brad the moment he gave Dead Nation a piss-poor score based on something he could have fixed in the game's option menu. He also seems to be the only member of Giant Bomb who constantly gets his facts wrong during Bombcasts and/or Quick Looks. Alex looks like the creepy kid who never got picked for football. I can relate. "Hey guys, can I play too?".
beanhead9lp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By beanhead9lp

does it really matter if the label is there, alex is clearly vital to the audience experience at this point 

although i dont think he'd turn down the offer HINT HINT 

as im sure none of us guys would?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By CL60
@pickassoreborn said:
" @solidwolf52:  I hated Brad the moment he gave Dead Nation a piss-poor score based on something he could have fixed in the game's option menu. He also seems to be the only member of Giant Bomb who constantly gets his facts wrong during Bombcasts and/or Quick Looks. Alex looks like the creepy kid who never got picked for football. I can relate. "Hey guys, can I play too?". "
I agree. Brad often has no idea what he's talking about, and just get's facts very wrong. I don't hate him though. He just isn't very good at games.
Avatar image for little_socrates
Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#105  Edited By Little_Socrates

Does he have a GiantBomb profile? Then he's a member, just like you and I. 

Is he a staffer? He appears on the staff page, so I'd say absolutely.

wrathofconn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#106  Edited By wrathofconn
@CL60
@pickassoreborn said:
" @solidwolf52:  I hated Brad the moment he gave Dead Nation a piss-poor score based on something he could have fixed in the game's option menu. He also seems to be the only member of Giant Bomb who constantly gets his facts wrong during Bombcasts and/or Quick Looks. Alex looks like the creepy kid who never got picked for football. I can relate. "Hey guys, can I play too?". "
I agree. Brad often has no idea what he's talking about, and just get's facts very wrong. I don't hate him though. He just isn't very good at games.
Seriously? Every one of the guys gets facts wrong in quick looks etc, because they're not interested in every franchise / game out there. Do I wish they would do a bit of research so that other people could become better informed? Sure, but that isn't a reason to hate, and it's utter nonsense to act like Brad is any different than the others on this. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#107  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

I just see them all as Whiskey Media members.