Judge William Adams (Viewer Discretion Advised)

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tonyyj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tonyyj

So I haven't seen this posted yet. Judge William Adams is seen in this video taking a belt to his then teenage daughter back in 2004 for using the internet. She has recently had enough of her father's abuse and decided to release the video to the public. Help spread the word.

Be aware, it is DISTRUBING! READ DESCRIPTION

[Mod Edit by Sweep - Link removed]

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By landon

Saw this on reddit a few hours ago. Made me sick to my stomach.

MostlyBearded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MostlyBearded

This is just sad.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By OllyOxenFree

I've had my share of belt beatings but nothing like this. The swearing and threats never occurred. This is abuse through and through.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ShadowConqueror

Anarchy.

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andorski

Saw it on Reddit too. The community there looks to be doing a good job of spreading the video (top comments are about people giving the information to local news outlets). She's on Reddit too and seems to be fine now - she's 23 years old now and living on her own.

While I'm all for making sure her asshole of a father gets what's coming to him, I don't think there is a need to post it here. Not much the GB community can do that hasn't been done.

gunslingerNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By gunslingerNZ

Child abuse is always disgusting but it's particularly horrific given his position and the pleasure he seems to take out of doing it. He deserves everything he has coming his way.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I used to have that Star Fox Adventures poster.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McShank

Its not Sick or twisted or horrific but more like its sad. Child abuse like this is nothing compared to what I have seen and this is just something that will ruin his public image. There are worse things then this and to be merely whipped by a belt is nothing. Yes it hurts, but its better then being punched or have cigarettes put out on you. Its nice that she is finally standing up to the prick but honestly, this is going to get more coverage on the news then other stuff like the beatings the cops are doing to the Occupy people across the US..

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, what a piece of fucking shit human being. The fact that the mother was totally fine with it and helping is horrible as well.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rollingzeppelin

And my opinion of humanity drops ever more still. I wonder how low I can think of the general populace before I start becoming a recluse hermit. If I were to graph my opinion of humanity it would be a steady, exponentially steeper decline ever since I got out of elementary school. It will be interesting to see if there is a bottom.

Not that it matters anyway, well all kill ourselves soon over food/water shortage, failing that a financial crisis will give rise to national extremism, failing that the world will be inhabitable in a hundred years anyway.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By uniform

Shocking to those that are sheltered from it. Growing up, beatings were not uncommon for me and some friends I've had. However, this instance is definitely extreme. I've received worse on a few occasions, and I've seen worse from some of my past friend's parents. I could say 25+ years ago was a different time when this was more common, but who would I be kidding, abuse is timeless. This is news because it's not common for the internet to see, and of course the father being a Judge and all.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By McGhee

My uncle use to beat his daughters with a hickory switch like some still do here in the south. I was at there house once when it happened. There was a whole lot of screaming straight out of a SAW movie and then I saw all the bleeding stripes all over my cousin's legs. It was horrifying to say the least.

To all the stupid Christians that do whatever the Bible tells them "spare the rod, spoil the child" is figuratively talking about a shepherd's rod. Shepherd's use a rod to guide and separate sheep or to protect them, not to beat the fuck out of them. Bunch of idiots.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Compared to the 2 year old Chinese kid watching this is blissful. Still f***ed up though. The most horrific thing is that the mother didn't do shit to stop it.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uniform
@TheDudeOfGaming said:

The most horrific thing is that the mother didn't do shit to stop it.

Cowardly, sure, but it's possible she goes against his authority, she'll get worse. I wouldn't put it past that guy. We could list off a bunch of things she could do to save her daughter, but it's difficult to put yourself in her shoes in that situation where the man of the house controls his house with fear.
NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NTM

I swear beating your child (like this) should be outlawed by now. I mean, come on, hasn't it already been established that this is a terrible way of disciplining your child? I know it has. I hate when the government steps into people's personal life and makes decisions for us, but when things can get extreme physically and mentally, someone needs to stop this. Down the road, your kid will either hate you or be afraid of you (though maybe a bit of both) for harming them. Fuck these people.

I've been spanked with hand and belt before, but never in this bad of fashion (if you will). It was more like, get spanked a few times, be put on restriction. It just astonishes me that people want to have kids, and yet they don't even know how to parent correctly. And yes, there is a correct and incorrect way to do it. What if they made it mandatory to take parenting classes in the future? Would you want that to happen, would you!? THAN GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER PEOPLE! AHHHH!

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mcfart

I don't see the problem here. It would look bad for him to be slandered in public because of the illigal shit his daughter downloads.

Also teachers used to do this to disobedient students all the time. Sometimes the only way to make people follow the law is to make them cry.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@Mcfart: Hey man, I'm not saying, kids need discipline but you have to love your God damn kids, taking a belt and mercilessly beating your kid is fucked up.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By McGhee

@Mcfart said:

Sometimes the only way to make people follow the law is to make them cry.

Bullshit. It's the only way if you're a simple-minded fuckhead.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mcfart

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@Mcfart: Hey man, I'm not saying, kids need discipline but you have to love your God damn kids, taking a belt and mercilessly beating your kid is fucked up.

The kid did something horrible. In the US, Judges get elected. He wouldn't get elected if it was revealed that his own kid was subverting the law. She deserved to be taught a lesson.

edit: Also, this is one video. Where are the others? Maybe she bullshit her way through court with this one video, yet the rest of the time the Judge is a loving father.

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rawrnosaurous

I hate when people look at videos like these and try and act nonchalant about it, with that kind of attitude it makes them just as bad as the father beating his daughter. If you don't wish that you could have been there to stop him and beat the shit out of him, then your just as bad and I hope you never have children of your own.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ajamafalous

I think I have that same Sonic Adventure 2 Battle poster in a closet at my parents' house somewhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@McShank said:

Its not Sick or twisted or horrific but more like its sad. Child abuse like this is nothing compared to what I have seen and this is just something that will ruin his public image. There are worse things then this and to be merely whipped by a belt is nothing. Yes it hurts, but its better then being punched or have cigarettes put out on you.

Abuse is abuse, bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

The kid did something horrible. In the US, Judges get elected. He wouldn't get elected if it was revealed that his own kid was subverting the law. She deserved to be taught a lesson.

edit: Also, this is one video. Where are the others? Maybe she bullshit her way through court with this one video, yet the rest of the time the Judge is a loving father.

Wow. What is wrong with you.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mcfart

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Chill there, girl. Instead of getting all emotionial over everything, remember that this is a big world with way more abusive households then this.

k9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k9

Without context this looks awful. Maybe he gave her warning a couple of times that this would happen if she didn't listen to her parents but she did it anyways.

And if this belt whipping happened all the time then I would consider it physical abuse. Video description doesn't say anything about how common these types of beatings were.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27  Edited By TheHT

@Mcfart said:

I don't see the problem here. It would look bad for him to be slandered in public because of the illigal shit his daughter downloads.

Also teachers used to do this to disobedient students all the time. Sometimes the only way to make people follow the law is to make them cry.

ADMIT THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS SITUATION BRO. DON'T MAKE ME BEAT YOU BRO. ON YOUR BELLY BRO. AGREE WITH ME THAT YOU'RE WRONG BRO. MY BELT IS THE ONLY REASONING YOU NEED BRO.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Thank god there's the internet to share this!

Seriously, not seeing the use.
Keep it in court.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Chill there, girl. Instead of getting all emotionial over everything, remember that this is a big world with way more abusive households then this.

Oh look everyone, yet another internet tough guy. Watch out he might puff his chest out at you. Remember, the best defence is to tweak his nipples because he really just wants to be loved.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Mcfart

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Thank god there's the internet to share this! Seriously, not seeing the use. Keep it in court.

This. All it accomplishes is a bunch of "omg this is horrible" EVEN THOUGH the mother was found innocent (did she seem innocent in the video guys?), yet all you idiots think you have the right to Judge the situation based off one 5 minute video.

Thank god none of you work in the legal system.

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Oh look everyone, yet another internet tough guy. Watch out he might puff his chest out at you. Remember, the best defence is to tweak his nipples because he really just wants to be loved.

Too bad you don't actually have an arguement, or opinion, or anything. Got any other Internet cliches for us big guy? At least you somewhat agree with me, making jokes in this "super serious" thread.

OneManX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By OneManX

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Thank god there's the internet to share this! Seriously, not seeing the use. Keep it in court.

This. All it accomplishes is a bunch of "omg this is horrible" EVEN THOUGH the mother was found innocent (did she seem innocent in the video guys?), yet all you idiots think you have the right to Judge the situation based off one 5 minute video.

Really?

Like really....?

Downloading illegal music is the perfect reason to beat down your handicapped child. Makes total sense.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mcfart

@OneManX said:

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Really?

Like really....?

Downloading illegal music is the perfect reason to beat down your handicapped child. Makes total sense.

Show me where he "Beat down" his handicapped child?

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By McGhee

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Too bad you don't actually have an arguement, or opinion, or anything. Got any other Internet cliches for us big guy? At least you somewhat agree with me, making jokes in this "super serious" thread.

Found innocent? This hasn't been in court. This was posted by the daughter to put attention on what happened to her because her father still harasses her to this day. The mother left the marriage because she was abused as well.

It's called the court of public opinion and the daughter is getting her payback. Also, this man lacks sound judgment and it is good for the daughter to put this out there so that he can be removed from his position.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mcfart

@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Found innocent? This hasn't been in court. This was posted by the daughter to put attention on what happened to her because her father still harasses her to this day. The mother left the marriage because she was abused as well.

It's called the court of public opinion and the daughter is getting her payback. Also, this man lacks sound judgment and it is good for the daughter to put this out there so that he can be removed from his position.

She wrote that the mother was excluded because the father "emotionally abused her, forcing her to cooperate". This 5 minute video fails to show that, and since the daughter posted it, then I will take it as her attempt to publicly slander her father, and most of you are eating up her propaganda. She's trying to get her father fired outside of court because court obviously didn't work.

Avatar image for makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xobballox said:

Wow, what a piece of fucking shit human being. The fact that the mother was totally fine with it and helping is horrible as well.

Read the description in the video, dude. The mother was abused as well, to the point where she left the relationship with the father.

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cataphract1014

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

"You got raped by one guy? Oh, stop complaining, there are people that have been raped by 2 or more people!"

Does that sound like something you would say?

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mcfart

Anyways yall aren't fun, was trying to break up the monotony of "oh this is horrible squeal squeal", but i guess most aren't even clicking non-videogame threads :(

Godak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Godak

@Mcfart said:

She wrote that the mother was excluded because the father "emotionally abused her, forcing her to cooperate". This 5 minute video fails to show that, and since the daughter posted it, then I will take it as her attempt to publicly slander her father, and most of you are eating up her propaganda. She's trying to get her father fired outside of court because court obviously didn't work.

Yes, she is "slandering" her father because he physically and emotionally abused her. Such an awful, terrible, EVIL woman! >_<

Here's to hoping that you don't get put on the jury.

Patman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Patman99

That was just sad, no matter what the daughter did on the computer. That was disgusting.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By McGhee

@Mcfart said:

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

lol

Posting a video of someone's actions is not slander. It's evidence.

And I see nowhere that indicates that this has been taken to court anywhere. I don't even know why you keep saying it. She posted the video because she was pissed at her father. So what? What could the other side of the video possibly be? We already know that she was doing something he told her not to do. What she was doing that pissed him off was defined in his own words in the video. That is not justification for the abuse in the video. Nothing is.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mcfart

@Godak said:

@Mcfart said:

Yes, she is "slandering" her father because he physically and emotionally abused her. Such an awful, terrible, EVIL woman! >_<

you forgot to squeal.

fisher81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By fisher81

@Mcfart said:

Wow. Not the kind of person I would expect to be on this website. GTFO

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mcfart

@fisher81 said:

@Mcfart said:

Wow. Not the kind of person I would expect to be on this website. GTFO

You also forgot to squeal.

Godak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Godak

@Mcfart said:

@Godak said:

@Mcfart said:

you forgot to squeal.

I loves me my internet tough guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Not a girl, but thanks for showing your immaturity by trying to insult me by calling me one. Not only is abuse ok with you if it's not 'that bad' but someone who doesn't agree is insulted and called 'emotional' as another insult. There's nothing good about you at all is there? Just a worthless person that needs to be tough and manly and not 'emotional'. I've wasted too much time on this. Maybe one day you'll grow up.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ch3burashka

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

This is the first I've heard of Mr. Judge William Adams. Would you care to elaborate the situation, what his daughter did, who he and she are in general? Out of context, it looks pretty fucking bad. I don't know what the context is, but she must've done something terrible to deserve such a beating.

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Vision

That was certainly disgusting to watch.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By landon

@CH3BURASHKA said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

This is the first I've heard of Mr. Judge William Adams. Would you care to elaborate the situation, what his daughter did, who he and she are in general? Out of context, it looks pretty fucking bad. I don't know what the context is, but she must've done something terrible to deserve such a beating.

Check the description of the youtube video, it explains it there.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SeriouslyNow

@Mcfart said:

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

That's hella serious brah. I thought ya'll was bein' Mr Humorous and all. You know who the Judge is right? Of course you don't, you just have an opinion to share because everyone has a right to an opinion.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Mcfart

@SeriouslyNow said:

@Mcfart said:

@Mcfart said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

@Mcfart said:

@EveretteScott said:

@Mcfart said:

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

That's hella serious brah. I thought ya'll was bein' Mr Humorous and all. You know who the Judge is right? Of course you don't, you just have an opinion to share because everyone has a right to an opinion.

Cmon man...Seriously Now