This topic is locked from further discussion.

#13151 Edited by Rick_Fingers (523 posts) -

Wait what? Why?

#13152 Posted by TurboMan (7725 posts) -

@rick_fingers: We've talked about it in the chat for the past two weeks about how slow this thread is getting all around. It would be better to just open a new thread.

#13153 Posted by WilliamHenry (1217 posts) -

Why start a new thread?

#13155 Posted by TurboMan (7725 posts) -

@williamhenry: @williamhenry: because this one occasionally posts duplicates like you and I did within the span of the past hour, and posts usually takes about 10 minutes or so before they actually appear on the thread. Not to mention that the "last page" button usually is about 3 pages off (I think that's a bug with the rest of the forum though), and we would actually get to have the thread title be "The Wrestling Thread" since we were unable to change it before.

#13156 Edited by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

The thread is pretty busted and janky...

#13157 Posted by Rick_Fingers (523 posts) -

Well you've sold me!

#13158 Posted by K9 (621 posts) -

Best of luck to Latest PPV and weekly show discussion thread on its future endeavors.

#13159 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

It's not really a surprise, considering the amount of gifs, youtube videos, and other nonsense that have been posted in this thread.

#13160 Posted by DrX25 (1560 posts) -

I'll miss this thread, but its time is up and "R-Time = Now"

#13161 Edited by papercut (3550 posts) -

Can we call it a The Wrestling Discussion Thread?

#13162 Edited by rachelepithet (1392 posts) -

Call it the Entertainment Formerly Known as Wrestling thread.

#13163 Posted by Rick_Fingers (523 posts) -

Call it BraY Wayat iz Husky Harris u guys LOL!!!

#13164 Posted by NoMoreMutants (64 posts) -

Thread is closing?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0sSB6rkmrk

#13165 Posted by MildMolasses (3229 posts) -

Do we give it a proper send-off? Or bury it by having it job out to the anime thread?

#13166 Edited by GunslingerPanda (4859 posts) -

RIP in Peace, thread.

#13167 Edited by DazzHardy (795 posts) -

I think it needs to end with that Dancing Shovel Triple H Gif

#13168 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

RIP thread, 2011-2013. :(

#13169 Posted by TurboMan (7725 posts) -

I've loaded the bullet. Goodbye old thread :'(

#13170 Posted by MjHealy (1877 posts) -

I will European Uppercut anyone who dares to lock up this old thread. I DECLARE THIS THREAD BURIED

#13171 Posted by Rabid619 (1109 posts) -

It's time, old friend. We'll miss you thread, but you have become the Ric Flair of wrestling threads. We know you want to keep moving on, but you just need to retire! We need someone newer, we need our new thread to be better...

The new thread will be our Daniel Bryan.

#13172 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Good bye old friend.

#13173 Posted by Demoskinos (15136 posts) -

@turboman said:

@williamhenry: @williamhenry: because this one occasionally posts duplicates like you and I did within the span of the past hour, and posts usually takes about 10 minutes or so before they actually appear on the thread. Not to mention that the "last page" button usually is about 3 pages off (I think that's a bug with the rest of the forum though), and we would actually get to have the thread title be "The Wrestling Thread" since we were unable to change it before.

That is just the site in general does that stuff. And I have no idea what everyone is talking about with the posts loading slow either. I still say boo to this idea.

#13174 Posted by Gamer_152 (14109 posts) -

Just to clarify, this thread has run into various technical issues due to its size and so the mod team have allowed a new wrestling thread to be created in its place.

The wrestling thread is dead, long live the wrestling thread.