Loving this website..

Leingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Leingod

I'm a new user so take it easy on me ok? Let's see..Since this is a gaming website (and a pretty good one at that) I'll start with the basics. My first console was a Playstation and that's that. My next console was a Playstation 2 with a gameboy which I rarely use at that time.

So yeah..I grew up supporting Sony but when I got my first job and was planning to buy a console (The choices were Wii and 360 of course as the Playstation 3 wasn't out yet.) I've decided to go for the 360 as I'm not into casual games Wii had on offer. And before anyone comes sending me messages about that statement..Let me clarify, Wii has some hardcore games that I cannot name but the 360 at that time has more =p..

I'm the kind of person who buys a game and expects a thrill out of it. A little repetativeness is fine just as long as the game doesn't force you to do it. An example? Fable 2's Job system..that was repetative and sometimes boring as hell but at least I do it only if I'm in need of money..If I dont want to get bored, I can always finish the game as a penniless hero right?..hehe..

I don't judge a game too harshly like some people on some forums I've been into..Like "Ooo Far Cry 2 would be soo repetative as you they only have the same guys coming at you" So I say "Well I can always shoot them in other parts of their bodies"..gotcha Mh4lloih..=p..oh yeah..on my list you could probably see dynasty warriors 6..well that's just for my bro and I think i've played enough of that game to start hating the same old tricks..

Anyway..Let me just continue to the fact that October has been such a good month for me. First, my birthday has just ended and I'm currently in possesion of some good games. I bought Fable 2 and Fall Out 3 and got Dead Space and Far Cry 2 as gifts so I think things are looking up. If you're planning on asking me what those games are like, I suggest checking this website's review for them as I would agree with it and would be repeating what they said anyway. How dyou think I decide in going about buying games eh? hehe..and besides..haven't actually played all of them yet except for dead space which rocks! Might give reviews on them after I've had more time with them.

Thanks for reading and my most sincerest apologies if you got bored..This was my first post after all and other than that, I can't come up with any other excuses..Feel free to send me messages or add me as a friend..if you want my gamertag, just ask me on a message..thanks..

-Miko

Leingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Leingod

I'm a new user so take it easy on me ok? Let's see..Since this is a gaming website (and a pretty good one at that) I'll start with the basics. My first console was a Playstation and that's that. My next console was a Playstation 2 with a gameboy which I rarely use at that time.

So yeah..I grew up supporting Sony but when I got my first job and was planning to buy a console (The choices were Wii and 360 of course as the Playstation 3 wasn't out yet.) I've decided to go for the 360 as I'm not into casual games Wii had on offer. And before anyone comes sending me messages about that statement..Let me clarify, Wii has some hardcore games that I cannot name but the 360 at that time has more =p..

I'm the kind of person who buys a game and expects a thrill out of it. A little repetativeness is fine just as long as the game doesn't force you to do it. An example? Fable 2's Job system..that was repetative and sometimes boring as hell but at least I do it only if I'm in need of money..If I dont want to get bored, I can always finish the game as a penniless hero right?..hehe..

I don't judge a game too harshly like some people on some forums I've been into..Like "Ooo Far Cry 2 would be soo repetative as you they only have the same guys coming at you" So I say "Well I can always shoot them in other parts of their bodies"..gotcha Mh4lloih..=p..oh yeah..on my list you could probably see dynasty warriors 6..well that's just for my bro and I think i've played enough of that game to start hating the same old tricks..

Anyway..Let me just continue to the fact that October has been such a good month for me. First, my birthday has just ended and I'm currently in possesion of some good games. I bought Fable 2 and Fall Out 3 and got Dead Space and Far Cry 2 as gifts so I think things are looking up. If you're planning on asking me what those games are like, I suggest checking this website's review for them as I would agree with it and would be repeating what they said anyway. How dyou think I decide in going about buying games eh? hehe..and besides..haven't actually played all of them yet except for dead space which rocks! Might give reviews on them after I've had more time with them.

Thanks for reading and my most sincerest apologies if you got bored..This was my first post after all and other than that, I can't come up with any other excuses..Feel free to send me messages or add me as a friend..if you want my gamertag, just ask me on a message..thanks..

-Miko

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Red

^^^

So, you're from Europe?

And don't worry, we aren't the people who judge. Welcome!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

NEW USER? I HATE THOSE. GET THE HELL OUT.

Hi, welcome. Enjoy your stay.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

Hello!