Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#51  Edited By Little_Socrates

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:

@Little_Socrates said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: Do you mean when he took out a notebook, or when he stood around for thirty seconds at a time saying absolutely nothing? Comments section won't even talk about anything else. But Diz did some quality stuff in Round 1, I think he would've won the match regardless.

Honestly, when he said his second line I knew it was over when I was watching the live stream..... There are a few Canibus fans that are trying to give the first round to Canibus in that comment section so I tried to stay away from that video the best I can.

I think Canibus was probably completely fucking stoned. I mean, the lines were whack, but there was just something wrong with the delivery, you know? I honestly thought the dude was a blind man for the majority of the first round. I don't follow this stuff, but that was insanely bad, even in comparison to some low-level shit I've caught.

Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Little_Socrates said:

@Little_Socrates said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: Do you mean when he took out a notebook, or when he stood around for thirty seconds at a time saying absolutely nothing? Comments section won't even talk about anything else. But Diz did some quality stuff in Round 1, I think he would've won the match regardless.

Honestly, when he said his second line I knew it was over when I was watching the live stream..... There are a few Canibus fans that are trying to give the first round to Canibus in that comment section so I tried to stay away from that video the best I can.

I think Canibus was probably completely fucking stoned. I mean, the lines were whack, but there was just something wrong with the delivery, you know? I honestly thought the dude was a blind man for the majority of the first round. I don't follow this stuff, but that was insanely bad, even in comparison to some low-level shit I've caught.

I think he might actually be insane.  You didnt see this from the video but before Dizaster had his speech about Canibus at the end, Canibus had this other speech where he talked about passing the torch or something.....  I think Canibus has a mental problem.  I mean he had a broken arm for Christ's sake.  What in the world was he doing before that battle?  Also he had 6 months to prepare.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Little_Socrates: Oh btw, this is Dizaster's best first round and it may possibly be the best first round in battle rap history.  Diz and DNA hated each other for 2 years before that battle happened and Drake even showed up because hes a really big fan of Dizaster and KOTD because its in Toronto. 

LD50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LD50

If the video doesn't contain a Native American in front of a camera then I'm going to sleep.

Wright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Wright

god dayum, lux has even invaded giantbomb!

No Caption Provided
mikethekilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mikethekilla

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By AhmadMetallic

@wmaustin55 said:

@AhmadMetallic

@Vinny_Says said:

@Deusx said:

@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG: I get why you like them, they can be really entertaining and as I said, I do enjoy my fair bit of hip hop. A$AP, Windmills, Death Grips, Joey Bada$$, are some that come to mind.

Joey is 17. Im amazed that a kid like him can have so much talent

I see what you're saying but youngins have always been tearing it up in hip hop....Rakim wrote Paid in Full when he was 18 years old. But then again idiots like chief keef still exist :(

And Nas wrote Illmatic when he was 19-20.

And illmatic isn't his best album.

Yeah it is!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Wright: You better recognize that Giant Bomb bout to get this work!!