Mark David Chapman for president

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Pretty much unrelated, lol.  But seriously, if I were to pick someone for president I'd pick Arnold Swarzenger (yea, i screwed that up).  Why?  Well he basically did to California what needs to be done for this country and he can't be a politician for his personal interests.  he is not involved in anything the government would help him in and he's down to earth, not for the vote neccessarily.  Granted, he''s ineligible (which is bullshit.  how about if you're a resident for 20 years or whatever you can run for president?)
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By StaticFalconar

Actually it was the MSI song that I was referring to.

But like most things MSI, you never take it literally.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Pretty much unrelated, lol.  But seriously, if I were to pick someone for president I'd pick Arnold Swarzenger (yea, i screwed that up).  Why?  Well he basically did to California what needs to be done for this country and he can't be a politician for his personal interests.  he is not involved in anything the government would help him in and he's down to earth, not for the vote neccessarily.  Granted, he''s ineligible (which is bullshit.  how about if you're a resident for 20 years or whatever you can run for president?)"
A senator from Utah proposed an amendment to allow for foreigners who have been naturalized to run, but there was no real push for it, so it died.