Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Edited By Serker

Here's what he sent me

The gossamer quality is what makes the moth fly, little specks.
I would have gotten you three pairs of parallel spheres but I was short a phenomenon.
Listen, things are not as simple as they seem simple, and things are not as complex as they seem complex. Derangement is a gentle art, so don't blame it if you get a scab, maybe a couple of scabs. Scabs go away, don't touch them.
Hello Brain, happy birthday. Just checking in to see if you're still pulling the earth up towards you by the hairs. If you are, Some moose you are. If you aren't, no one cares.
I want to ask you a question.
How do I express the concept: "A balance between imbalance and balance" with maximum visual efficiency? (no text, simple lines, immediately apparent). I know the yin yang comes to mind but it just seems so goddamned simple. It doesn't quite capture the complexity of a universe that is constantly overcompensating for it's imbalance, resulting in further imbalance of the opposite kind (what the hell does opposite kind even mean?).
I'm just looking for something beyond "IS" and "IS NOT".
Be nice.
April 14th is only a few gigabytes away.
Keep your flux up. Keep your flux zero. For everything that goes in, something must come out. That way, you've got plenty of vomit to feast upon during the lean years.
I almost forgot!
The key to success: L, L, R, start, A, select
Alternatively, talk to an old man in a red shirt in the Exxon on the post road during a prime-numbered month. He will mention marital troubles, but soon digress into fishing. As soon as he completes the sentence, "Danny dumped the beers out on the deck and we stuck him in the cooler", tap the guy on the left cheek with your right hand. Leave immediately.
The next morning, Alex Trebek and four million dollars will be stuffed into the second garbage can to the left.

thought it was ridiculous enough to be worth sharing

Serker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Serker

Here's what he sent me

The gossamer quality is what makes the moth fly, little specks.
I would have gotten you three pairs of parallel spheres but I was short a phenomenon.
Listen, things are not as simple as they seem simple, and things are not as complex as they seem complex. Derangement is a gentle art, so don't blame it if you get a scab, maybe a couple of scabs. Scabs go away, don't touch them.
Hello Brain, happy birthday. Just checking in to see if you're still pulling the earth up towards you by the hairs. If you are, Some moose you are. If you aren't, no one cares.
I want to ask you a question.
How do I express the concept: "A balance between imbalance and balance" with maximum visual efficiency? (no text, simple lines, immediately apparent). I know the yin yang comes to mind but it just seems so goddamned simple. It doesn't quite capture the complexity of a universe that is constantly overcompensating for it's imbalance, resulting in further imbalance of the opposite kind (what the hell does opposite kind even mean?).
I'm just looking for something beyond "IS" and "IS NOT".
Be nice.
April 14th is only a few gigabytes away.
Keep your flux up. Keep your flux zero. For everything that goes in, something must come out. That way, you've got plenty of vomit to feast upon during the lean years.
I almost forgot!
The key to success: L, L, R, start, A, select
Alternatively, talk to an old man in a red shirt in the Exxon on the post road during a prime-numbered month. He will mention marital troubles, but soon digress into fishing. As soon as he completes the sentence, "Danny dumped the beers out on the deck and we stuck him in the cooler", tap the guy on the left cheek with your right hand. Leave immediately.
The next morning, Alex Trebek and four million dollars will be stuffed into the second garbage can to the left.

thought it was ridiculous enough to be worth sharing

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Rock on.