Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By artofwar420

Gohan being taken away by Raditz
He does! And I think even more than me! That's just doesn't compute in my head. You see I used to be a huge Dragon Ball fan (HI VINNY), watched pretty much all the episodes from Dragon Ball, to Z to GT, and a couple of the movies. I was 13-14. It's not that I don't like it anymore, I just... watched it all, and I'm not a big fan of the games either. I just liked the tv show.

So one day I find my dad watching Dragon Ball in one of those streaming sites, he says "hey remember this?" But what got me was that it was in Japanese, no subtitles either, now that's dedication.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By artofwar420

He does! And I think even more than me! That's just doesn't compute in my head. You see I used to be a huge Dragon Ball fan (HI VINNY), watched pretty much all the episodes from Dragon Ball, to Z to GT, and a couple of the movies. I was 13-14. It's not that I don't like it anymore, I just... watched it all, and I'm not a big fan of the games either. I just liked the tv show.

So one day I find my dad watching Dragon Ball in one of those streaming sites, he says "hey remember this?" But what got me was that it was in Japanese, no subtitles either, now that's dedication.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine

Does you dad speak Japanese?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Tireyo

So how old is he?

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Fallen189

Can we be friends

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Does your Dad know about this site? The reason I ask is because this site is full of naked cartoon pussy, it is just absolutely brimming with naked cartoon pussy. I bet your Dad will be balls deep in naked cartoon pussy by next week.  I don't want to be creepy here but some of the cartoons on this site are just scandalous and your Father will love every second of it.

skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By skywing

lol i'd like to think your father leaned japanese just by watching the show with no subtitles.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By The_Ish

That reminds me of that Robot Chicken skit where that one guy ended up getting addicted to Inuyasha after watching one episode with his preteen daughter. He started dressing up like Inuyasha. Shit was creepy.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By artofwar420

@ The_Ish YEAH, that's totally how I see it, LOL. He doesn't speak Japanese.