My thoughts on Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Drrizzit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Drrizzit

The movie was horid, no plot, washed up humor, and even rapid moving shining metal in your face got old. GMC must have signed the deal with Transformers before they went bankrupt, being that every vehicle was GMC. After about the second Green Day song i was about to puke, and how did Megan Fox manage to keep her pants so white running through an Egyptian Desert......... !? I don't understand. Every character was shallow, even Optamus Prime who is the key to the universe seems to be a blank canvas.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I agree mostly. But come on, you can't be so nit-picky about a summer action movie. The humor though, really should have been classier. The giant robot balls part made me laugh (slightly), but it was due to sheer disbelief that they would actually write something like that into the movie.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

There is like at least 3 threads on this subject. Why did you not continue the discussion there?

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bruce

Just a question...

Wasn't the first movie kinda bad too? The best I heard about it was that it was decent.

angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By angelfan91

I liked it BUT... I still don't understand why Ron Pearlman isn't doing someone's voice in these movies.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Vinchenzo

Going into some movies you know when to turn down your serious meter. It's your own damn fault for not adjusting your fucking meter.

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By bubahula

tottaly agree,

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By pause422
@Vinchenzo said:
" Going into some movies you know when to turn down your serious meter. It's your own damn fault for not adjusting your fucking meter. "
I would definitely agree. Its a fucking Michael Bay film, you have to set your expectations way lower.
gimmysumcowbel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By gimmysumcowbel

i dont care about the shitty plot but i think the first one was way better.  the action was better. it wasnt as corny.  and the jokes were actually funny.  the only thing that was better in 2 than 1 was Megan Fox.  she looked so fucking fine in that movie

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By flaminghobo

It was a fun popcorn flick, it's not trying to be some epic life changing film, it's a Michael Bay film, nothing more.
Oh and it's Optimus Prime not Optamus.