My girlfriend and I have been dating since November 2008 and to this date I have yet to get her a nice anniversary gift. I'm such a terrible gift giver that I've forgotten what I've given her these last two years, but this time she has made it clear that she wants something "romantic" that she can "show all her friends," e.g. a necklace. I already bought her something (http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english&vgForm=ProductInfo&sku=COS-8051&template=default/product/e_display.html) but after she told me it should be romantic, I decided I should probably save that for her birthday or something.
So, the internet is probably the worst place to ask, but...
Here are facts about my girlfriend:
- She is a multi-talented dancer (ballet, modern, hip hop, jazz, tap, ballroom)
- Her favorite video game series are Phoenix Wright, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and Persona
- She likes anime with boobs in it
- She hates diamonds, but is ok with all other precious gems
- She's allergic to earrings that aren't gold (silver might be ok too, not sure)
- She doesn't actually have any non-nerdy female friends, so if it's romantic AND nerdy that would probably be the best
Price range is less than $300. Here's a picture for reference, in case it helps...
Thanks in advance! Assuming your idea is not terrible. Actually, I'm expecting most of them to be terrible, but that's perfectly fine. One man's garbage is another man's treasure, hopefully.