New Layout.

time allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By time allen

Alright what the fuck. Giant Bomb had a perfectly fine fucking layout and they decided to change the thing to some dumb fucking Facebook rip-off. My profile is fucking broken and I have received no help for that (and I can't even remove the fucking banner image). There is no wiki section on the fucking mainpage. The fucking data feed is still here. Thank you data feed, for reminding me what I typed out ten fucking seconds ago. Why the fuck would I care if one of my friends just messaged the other? I don't. If it is considered necessary to have a data feed in the first place then keep it the fuck away from me, on a tab far, far away. There are so many bugs with this fucking layout that every time I check the bug report forum for help on my (so far) unresolved profile problem, I am greeted with a mixture of laughter and anger.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Pardon my language. I guess I'm just a little pissed off lately and I guess here is where I unload that anger. I apologize if anyone is insulted or offended by the reading of this blog, and I understand that the Giant Bomb/Whiskey Media team have worked very hard on the layout.

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AndyWilliams24

You are Winnar!

You won that bet...

But yeah on a more serious note, I do agree on the whole. This new layout is a downgrade. At least with all these bugs flying around. Maybe when they alter a few things an fix it all up it will be greater than it's predecessor. But until then, no thanks...