New Rammstein Album: Thoughts?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Having heard the single "Pussy" back in September I knew I was missing out by not giving Rammstein a chance all these years. My super fan of a friend took the liberty of giving me their entire discography, plus a number of bootlegs. After falling in love with the album Reise, Reise, I couldn't wait for the new album: Liebe ist Fur Alle Da. 

I have to say, Rammstein has changed these past three and a half years. After the dissapointing "Rosenrot" flopped back in '05 the band decided to take a break and return to their roots (like every band on the verge of collapse does). And return to their roots they have, but they've mixed the old sound we love with some new touches (Till actually screams in a few songs) here and there that make the songs feel fresh. The album's opening track "Rammlied" is sure to become a staple at their live shows, it just sounds built for a booming live performance.  

I'm still letting the album set in, so I'm not going to go much further than this. However, I'd like to know what you guys think of it, that is if there are any fans on the site....

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By PowerSerj

Hey, new album, cool. May put the effort into downloading it.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JakJ

Check out the "Pussy" music video - uncensored of course. Only if you're over 18 though... don't want to be responsible for corrupting young minds (heh).

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Black_Raven

I'm not into Rammstein, though I did watch the music video for the song "Pussy" and enjoyed it immensely.

Avatar image for deactivated-589b97df1f8d4
deactivated-589b97df1f8d4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

New album huh. I read that it was coming out and I heard the single was going to be released but I still havent heard the song Pussy yet. Check out this video of Rammstein at their prime. Oh yeah, they got banned from Arizona for this live performance, ENJOY!(I hope I dont get banned from Giant Bomb for this, lol.) 

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iam3green
@quantumshift5: ha that was pretty funny. when he got it out i actually said is that real? once it still coming out i said o it's fake. 

i like the music through instruments they play but i don't like the band. i don't like it because they don't speak in english so idk what they are saying. if they sang in english then i would listen to them.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@quantumshift5: Hahaha, they sure love there controversy.
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Black_Rose

It's shit like usual, this is only based on that "Pussy" song though. But i'm guessing it's shit anyway. 

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By big_jon

Its alright the bonus album has the two best songs.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By yetiantics

Reise Reise is an album i listened to all the time in college. I want to get this new CD, i hope its better than Rosenrot.
big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By big_jon
@Black_Rose said:

"It's shit like usual, this is only based on that "Pussy" song though. But i'm guessing it's shit anyway.  "

Wow you re a prick, really you re going to comment with a post like that? What does this topic have to do with you if you don't even  like the band its about? You ignorant douche.
big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By big_jon

Rosen rot and reise reise are my favorite albums.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ahriman22

I love Rammstein, but I prefer to stay away from Pussy (hahaha...). The last thing I need is for that music video to pop into my head whenever I listen to them.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@big_jon said:
"@Black_Rose said:

"It's shit like usual, this is only based on that "Pussy" song though. But i'm guessing it's shit anyway.  "

Wow you re a prick, really you re going to comment with a post like that? What does this topic have to do with you if you don't even  like the band its about? You ignorant douche. "
Music threads on GB almost always have a handful of "haters", just ignore it.

@PantyshotMQN said:
"Reise Reise is an album i listened to all the time in college. I want to get this new CD, i hope its better than Rosenrot. "
Reise Reise was my favorite until I heard the new one, it might become my new favorite.