Orbitz89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Orbitz89

@Eudoxia:

You sound like a total bitch.. Just saying.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By McShank

@Orbitz89 said:

@Eudoxia:

Hahahaha. Was going to reply to him / her but saw this and just had to post it again.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#103  Edited By Slag

holeeee cow

people are way more amped up over this than I would have ever imagined. I just thought it was a silly/funny story which is why I shared it. I really don't think there has to be a villain here.

The girl got the guy she obviously wanted, and the guy got a kick @$$ master chief suit. Everyone wins! Wins something anyway.

sometimes love just doesn't work out. I've seen worse and received far less fun consolation prizes than what the author got.

Eudoxia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Eudoxia

@Slag: Funny thing is, I was not trying to make either one out as a villain. I responded to a dumb comment left by an ass and yes I probably should of ignored it. I then stated my opinion about the whole situation and the use of the money and get called name after name for it..... great group of people we have here. I should of known better I guess then to try and have an opinion eh?

@Orbitz89 said:

@Eudoxia:

I Love how having an opinion that differs from other people makes me a bitch. I also love the fact that I am not the only one with this opinion but because I am the female of the bunch I am getting singled out. Great stuff.

Bigandtasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By Bigandtasty

I want to ask the author of the article just one question...

What's wrong with Alkaline Trio?

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Example1013

@Eudoxia: You're new to this, aren't you?

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By zeforgotten

@Eudoxia said:

@Slag: Funny thing is, I was not trying to make either one out as a villain. I responded to a dumb comment left by an ass and yes I probably should of ignored it. I then stated my opinion about the whole situation and the use of the money and get called name after name for it..... great group of people we have here. I should of known better I guess then to try and have an opinion eh?

@Orbitz89 said:

@Eudoxia:

I Love how having an opinion that differs from other people makes me a bitch. I also love the fact that I am not the only one with this opinion but because I am the female of the bunch I am getting singled out. Great stuff.

Welcome to Giant Bomb, the place where having your own opinion is frowned upon. Enjoy your stay

Eudoxia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Eudoxia

@Example1013: Not really new just been avoiding forums for the past few years. I had hope for mankind and came out of hiding. My hopes have now been dashed once more. :P

@ZeForgotten: Thanks for the welcome.

Seriously though, I shall accept the bitch comments in stride. It is just a word anyways and I would rather have my opinion get under someones skin than be ignored. :D

BlinkyTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By BlinkyTM

@Eudoxia said:

@Orbitz89 said:

@Eudoxia:

A female you say! Singled out you say! Hows about them apples. You have to admit, that suit DOES look pretty cool though!

cornwalliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By cornwalliz
@Eudoxia said:

@Orbitz89 said:

@Eudoxia:

fucking opinions, how do they work
w00ties

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By w00ties

@Eudoxia said:

[...] WASTE his money on that ridiculous suit. YES it is a waste in my opinion when he is also talking in the same article about how he is trying to pay back student loans. Honestly, he never should of bought the damn ring in the first place when he is trying to get his life in order. He did it to impress her and make her love him more and it backfired on his ass because she was not worth it. I would have taken that money and put it in savings or paid off my student loans. Just my take on it.

Yeah. I agree with the core of your argument. He needs to sort out his priorities. But come on, if he's a guy who enjoys Halo then at least acknowledge the fact that the suit is not "ridiculous" to him. If it makes him happy, so be it. From his perspective it's not necessarily a waste, it was just poorly timed. On the other hand, perhaps this allowed him to get over the fact that he lost the love of his life - can you put a price on that if the guy was ready to marry her? However...

@Eudoxia said:

I don't think people are terribly offended over somebody simply "having an opinion that differs from other people." I imagine the issue is a result of your mildly hostile approach to presenting that opinion. I don't want to scroll through all the posts, but I'm pretty sure you already criticized someones spelling and called another person 12 as an insult. In fairness you were insulted yourself, but you're right in saying that you should take it in stride. If you are being singled out it's probably because you're one of the few people here (or perhaps the only one) who is offended. Anyways, all in all, your opinion is solid. Just thought I'd point out that perhaps we all got off on the wrong foot.

Eudoxia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Eudoxia

@w00ties: Not really. I did get offended by one comment I will not lie but that comment is no longer here, More than likely because it offended almost everyone reading this thread because it was just that bad. Not worth discussing this comment now because it was taken care of but other than that nah, I was debating not being offended. Just because I pointed out something doesn't mean I took offense to it. Yes I bit back a couple of times but thats just my nature as it is to others on these forums. Seems to me like others got offended by my statement, not really the other way around but people see things in a different light. That's just how it is and I accept that.