Off to Uni Soon!

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Edited By tofford

I havn't really posted in a while I have been busy with exam results. The important thing is I am in at Loughborough doing Aeronautical Engineering. Either way I have been playing Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts this week and it seems pretty solid expect a review soon. I am also very tempted to get shadow complex the demo impressed me. The Wet demo also gave me a bit of fun reminding me a bit of Stranglehold which is neither a good or bad thing. I always love shooting guys in slo mo. First things how did other peoples results go in the UK and are you in where you want to be? Also Shadow Complex recommendations.

tofford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By tofford

I havn't really posted in a while I have been busy with exam results. The important thing is I am in at Loughborough doing Aeronautical Engineering. Either way I have been playing Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts this week and it seems pretty solid expect a review soon. I am also very tempted to get shadow complex the demo impressed me. The Wet demo also gave me a bit of fun reminding me a bit of Stranglehold which is neither a good or bad thing. I always love shooting guys in slo mo. First things how did other peoples results go in the UK and are you in where you want to be? Also Shadow Complex recommendations.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

I got a Merit for my course, that was only the first year however. I'm heading back on the 9th. Oh, and get Shadow Complex, it's awesome.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By get2sammyb

I went to uni last year. And came straight back and ended up somewhere local.

Enjoy it, but know, it's not for everyone and that's ok. I beat myself up for about six months thinking I was a failure.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By babblinmule

I'm going to miss university in England, its surprisingly good compared with other countries. Im on foreign exchange to Finland at the moment, and despite only being here for three days so far, the difference in quality is noticable.

So yeh, I hope you enjoy it and I've visited friends at Loughborough, so I think you'll like it.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#5  Edited By citizenkane

Good luck at university!  :)

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Lashe

Hope you love it as much as I do mate. Can't wait to go back in Sept.