Dantekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Dantekiller
@zombie2011 said:
" @Dantekiller: Don't do it.  I'm a really fit guy and i did it for a while to change things up, but stopped because i saw no gains or anything after the first cycle. I went back to the gym 5 days a week like i normally do and i couldn't be happier.   You also said you were on the heavier side which would be a problem for you seeing you need a full range of motion to do P90x and you also have to be able to do chin/pull ups, and plenty of push ups. "
hmmmmmmmm im confused you know what im just going to ask my cousin to send me a copy ill try it out if i like what it offers ill get it for my self
gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#52  Edited By gla55jAw
@Dantekiller said:
" @zombie2011 said:
" @Dantekiller: Don't do it.  I'm a really fit guy and i did it for a while to change things up, but stopped because i saw no gains or anything after the first cycle. I went back to the gym 5 days a week like i normally do and i couldn't be happier.   You also said you were on the heavier side which would be a problem for you seeing you need a full range of motion to do P90x and you also have to be able to do chin/pull ups, and plenty of push ups. "
hmmmmmmmm im confused you know what im just going to ask my cousin to send me a copy ill try it out if i like what it offers ill get it for my self "
Yeah if you can try it out for free that would be better. Personally I like my split weight lifting routine with 30-60 minutes of treadmill 4-5 times a week much better but you got to find what's right for you. Just make sure you get the eating healthy part down or you won't lose fat. I lost like 15 pounds just by only drinking water eating a lot of fruit and not mixing carbs and protein in the same meal.