Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

today when you buy a microwave dinner

As seen here
As seen here

you get some sub-standard food, along with an extremely small, but surprisingly good brownie.  The brownie, while good, goes way too fast.  I have recently discovered that the brownie is not only tastier, but lasts longer, when you eat it before heating the rest of the meal when it's in the form of delicious chocolate goop.  I don't think I will ever actually heat the brownie part again, and you would be better off doing the same.
coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By coakroach

Better yet, purchase some bread, cold cuts, tomatoes, condiments and lettuce and make a god damn sandwich
TV dinners are horrible

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By c1337us

That looks bloody awful. Is this the before or after eaten shot?

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By azteris

Obviously neither of you have ever been on a budget, seeing as one of you is picky and the other doesn't realize lunch meat gets fucking expensive quick.

However, TV dinners are not very cost effective either really.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us
PremierOctopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PremierOctopus
c1337us said:
"

I will admit that I am not desperate for cash right now or anything and have a decent steady job, but I earn well below the average wage in my state so I live on a budget after the bank and the tax man takes there share. Prior to having this job though I was an unemployed student for about 4 years so I do know something about having to budget. In my experience purchasing packed meals are far more expensive then buying fresh ingredients and cooking up larger meals that you can divide up and store frozen for later. Especially if you shop smart with the groceries.

"
And it all tastes better too.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

I have eaten them a few times there not bad if cooked right, but you can tell they pack every last bit with salt.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4

TV Dinners are nasty. Just rob the damn grocery store... Sheesh!

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By super_machine

I'm convinced those brownies were created by some sadistic desert chef. They get hot so fast you always burn your mouth. I know you are supposed to wait till you finish the main course, but its just so tempting sitting there all steamy. On a side not, that cherry cobbler stuff is just plain wrong. It always mixes with the non desert sides and is always scolding hot.