Ron Funches on Joe Rogan

• 53 results
NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

like what you like if you don't like it don't watch it....the internet is a double edged sword its great you can find content on anything. Also you can Find content on ANYTHING. If you don't like someone thats fine don't interact with them nor their content.

As a note this is mostly for a select minority of posts in this in this thread. Lot of mature, well thought out positions and rebuttals.

Lucifunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

More like No Rogan, amirite?

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#53  Edited By Undeadpool

That Asimov quote "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" is what goes through my head whenever people talk about Rogan and his "openness to new ideas outside an echo chamber."

As someone above pointed out, there are MANY ways you can access information and views outside your own these days, the fact that he brings appalling people on and just lets them spew isn't "brave," it's literally just not standing for anything.

Avatar image for not_a_bumblebee
not_a_bumblebee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I love Ron but nothing would ever get me to listen to Joe Rogan. He should have gone on Cum Town instead.