object width="425" height="344">

AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AzureSupernova
@Everyones_A_Critic:  That things visual accutiy must be terrible if it couldn't see his own attack missing >.>
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By rinkalicous

Are they fighting underwater or something?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

@Rinkalicous said:
"Are they fighting underwater or something? "
 [Sarcastically} You obviously don't understand nor respect William Shatner's pioneering in the fields of Mixed Martial Arts.
Avatar image for theoriginalatlas
Atlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By Atlas

Yeah, you're right. Screw UFC.

Oh wait, what's this about a Star Trek fight?

AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AzureSupernova
@Everyones_A_Critic: Now putting  [Sarcastically} there really killed the sarcasm in it....
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By DanielJW
@Everyones_A_Critic: Where would they put the boulders to throw in the octagon? How do they decide who wears the lizard suit? Must they both be pumped with horse tranquilizer to allow for slow movement speeds? I don't know about this, in theory it's brilliant, but it practice...I just don't know.
AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AzureSupernova
@DanielJW:  Plausible, but not practical... I assume the person who actually brought their lizard suit to the ring would get to wear it...
DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DanielJW
@AzureSupernova: What if both fighters brought one?
AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AzureSupernova
@DanielJW: Then there would be a pre-match fight to determine who wore it... duh... ;P
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DanielJW said:
"@Everyones_A_Critic: Where would they put the boulders to throw in the octagon? How do they decide who wears the lizard suit? Must they both be pumped with horse tranquilizer to allow for slow movement speeds? I don't know about this, in theory it's brilliant, but it practice...I just don't know."
The Octagon is for fuckin' amateurs man! You put the two fighters in the wilderness and let them use what's around them! What lizard suit? The slow movement speeds take a while to master. All the old MSA (Mixed Shatner Arts) fighters were able to harness this ancient power through intense training, but most of today's fighters use horse tranq and choclate milk to slow themselves down. It's really just sad.

@AzureSupernova said:
"@Everyones_A_Critic: Now putting  [Sarcastically} there really killed the sarcasm in it.... "
It's sort of an inside joke, I assure you I wasn't serious.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DanielJW
@Everyones_A_Critic: [Nostalgia] I miss the good days of Mixed Shatner Arts...
AzureSupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AzureSupernova
@Everyones_A_Critic said:
"@DanielJW said:
"@Everyones_A_Critic: Where would they put the boulders to throw in the octagon? How do they decide who wears the lizard suit? Must they both be pumped with horse tranquilizer to allow for slow movement speeds? I don't know about this, in theory it's brilliant, but it practice...I just don't know."
The Octagon is for fuckin' amateurs man! You put the two fighters in the wilderness and let them use what's around them! What lizard suit? The slow movement speeds take a while to master. All the old MSA (Mixed Shatner Arts) fighters were able to harness this ancient power through intense training, but most of today's fighters use horse tranq and choclate milk to slow themselves down. It's really just sad.

@AzureSupernova said:
"@Everyones_A_Critic: Now putting  [Sarcastically} there really killed the sarcasm in it.... "
It's sort of an inside joke, I assure you I wasn't serious."

Yes, I have read numerous topics on GB on how to sarcasm should be conveyed... there just isn't one is there xD
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By iam3green

clearly that video shows why UFC is horrible. i don't think that showing a star trek video is really all that great to show why UFC is bad. UFC looks good. the only time i bought a PPV was when it was brock lesnor vs frank mire. it was an alright fight.

Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iam3green said:
"clearly that video shows why UFC is horrible. i don't think that showing a star trek video is really all that great to show why UFC is bad. UFC looks good. the only time i bought a PPV was when it was brock lesnor vs frank mire. it was an alright fight. "
I like watching the UFC every now and then. I was being sarcastic. Yet again.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By CL60
@iam3green said:
" clearly that video shows why UFC is horrible. i don't think that showing a star trek video is really all that great to show why UFC is bad. UFC looks good. the only time i bought a PPV was when it was brock lesnor vs frank mire. it was an alright fight. "
Are you stupid? I hope to god you are being sarcastic.
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#18  Edited By gingertastic_10

That's probably how he fights now also.

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By _Phara0h_
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By iam3green

" @iam3green said:
"clearly that video shows why UFC is horrible. i don't think that showing a star trek video is really all that great to show why UFC is bad. UFC looks good. the only time i bought a PPV was when it was brock lesnor vs frank mire. it was an alright fight. "
I like watching the UFC every now and then. I was being sarcastic. Yet again. "
yes, i'm being sarcastic

@CL60 said:
" @iam3green said:
" clearly that video shows why UFC is horrible. i don't think that showing a star trek video is really all that great to show why UFC is bad. UFC looks good. the only time i bought a PPV was when it was brock lesnor vs frank mire. it was an alright fight. "
Are you stupid? I hope to god you are being sarcastic. "
no, i'm not that stupid. i'm being sarcastic.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By CL60
@iam3green said:
"
" @iam3green said:
I like watching the UFC every now and then. I was being sarcastic. Yet again. "
yes, i'm being sarcastic

@CL60 said:
" @iam3green said:
Are you stupid? I hope to god you are being sarcastic. "
no, i'm not that stupid. i'm being sarcastic.  "
Good.