TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheJollyRajah

Hey folks, I'm so bored, I decided to write a short blog aaaalll about moi

Already two weeks into 2010 and I hate it. Three things have died; my PS3, my 360, and my great grandmother. And while I am upset about my consoles, nothing in the past five years has gotten me as sad as my great grandmother's passing. Sure, we all knew she was about to bite the dust, but it didn't hit me till she was gone. Even though she suffered from dementia and forgot my name a few times, she had a heart of gold and I loved her. So now we're having her funeral on Tuesday, and my family is rooting me on to play Amazing Grace on my trumpet that I haven't played for over a year. Despite the fact that my trumpet abilities have gone down the drain, I'll still try my best. It's the least I could do for my great grandmother. 

My gaming life has been pretty decent even though I no longer have a PS3 or 360. I think I'm starting to appreciate the Wii more now that I have more time to play it. I've been playing Mario Kart Wii (which never grows old) and No more Heroes (which is a spectacular game so far!! Just bought it for like $15 yesterday!). Still, I miss my Demon's Souls. :( 

And don't worry---- I'll have that yearbook photo of Megan Fox soon, lol. 

Well, that's it for now... I'm not that great of a writer but I hope you enjoyed reading.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Hey folks, I'm so bored, I decided to write a short blog aaaalll about moi

Already two weeks into 2010 and I hate it. Three things have died; my PS3, my 360, and my great grandmother. And while I am upset about my consoles, nothing in the past five years has gotten me as sad as my great grandmother's passing. Sure, we all knew she was about to bite the dust, but it didn't hit me till she was gone. Even though she suffered from dementia and forgot my name a few times, she had a heart of gold and I loved her. So now we're having her funeral on Tuesday, and my family is rooting me on to play Amazing Grace on my trumpet that I haven't played for over a year. Despite the fact that my trumpet abilities have gone down the drain, I'll still try my best. It's the least I could do for my great grandmother. 

My gaming life has been pretty decent even though I no longer have a PS3 or 360. I think I'm starting to appreciate the Wii more now that I have more time to play it. I've been playing Mario Kart Wii (which never grows old) and No more Heroes (which is a spectacular game so far!! Just bought it for like $15 yesterday!). Still, I miss my Demon's Souls. :( 

And don't worry---- I'll have that yearbook photo of Megan Fox soon, lol. 

Well, that's it for now... I'm not that great of a writer but I hope you enjoyed reading.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

sorry to hear you lost someone, bro. I just lost my baby cousin, which really sucks ><. it's a shame you also lost both your systems.  

I want No More Heroes :( 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

It's post this when I regret being a dick on here...stupid emotions.  

Play that trumpet kid, music is the lifesoul of love.  :)

Sorry about your losses....but hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things...and no good thing ever dies.  I never liked Demon's Souls, my fault for getting it in Japan before the NA release way early last year.  Oh well, I do like the NA version...and I'm stuck on 5-2 (I think?). 

CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By CowMuffins

Sucks bro.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CornontheCobbe
@TheJollyRajah: Sorry to hear about your Grand-mother man. It's very hard sometimes. My thoughts go out to you and your family. Good luck with playing Amazing Grace. Hope your trumpet skills are not long forgotten! :) And i'm looking forward to the Megan Fox photo. Still waiting... I still really need to play my Wii more. Haven't touched it in months. And ypu should get your systems fixed if you have the warranty!

@AjayRaz:
Also sorry to hear about your baby cousin man :( Life is cruel. Be strong.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

You miss Demon's Souls? *slaps you across the face, lights match, drops it down your pants* I hope that simulates the experience well enough :P.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Sorry to hear about your great grandmother. I remember a video you posted a long time ago of you playing the trumpet. You had some trumpet skills, even rusty, you'll do fine. Take care and play that fucking Wii hard.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Thanks guys. Your posts truly make me feel better. I love Giant Bomb! 

@AjayRaz: Really sorry buddy. It's really tough to lose someone, especially since your cousin was so young! I send my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Sorry the start of your year has been so unfortunate. Hopefully things will begin to look up from here on out. I'm sorry about your losses, but wish you the best of luck with your trumpet performance. I think it will be a classy and respectable way to honor your grandmother.