• 101 results
Zekhariah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Zekhariah

I almost always like to cross-over type items in the podcasts (or in other media presentations). Realistically, you can pull down all relevant game news from an RSS feed with minimal effort; the podcasts are purely about adding an entrainment with a bit more context (ie. if you listen to a podcast you know where their overall taste in games is).

Guests tend to add to viewpoints and mix up the show side of things, and they insure you do not have to much similarity between episodes. Bombcast has enough people that this is less of an issue though, so its more of a concern when your down to 3 regulars and critical once you hit 2.

Though (since I'd listened to the Indoor Kids one he was on) I'd personally go for Adam Sessler having a permanent spot on some podcasts rather than just guest starring. But probably to a currently smaller podcast team.

RobRoyale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By RobRoyale

I am taking this @#$% very seriously! Me and my goons are loading up the pistols right now.......with hot sauce and cayenne pepper. Video Game Website Beef Activate!