#1  Edited By deusdigit
deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deusdigit

I worked at a fastfood place. But i enjoyed working with the people there, the work at times can be difficult.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By NekuSakuraba

How old are you?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

If I were you, I'd probably hate working at a fast food joint. That is a worst-case scenario kind of job for me. But if you like it, and you need cash, take it back. It'd be great if you could wait and find a new job, but now isn't the greatest of times to look for work. There might be department stores hiring holiday help soon but you'll be disposable to them and will get kicked to the curb after mid-January.

Avatar image for suicidalsnowman
SuicidalSnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SuicidalSnowman

Although you have said nothing about the situation, any job is better than no job.   Hard work breeds determination, and will help motivate you to do well in school and take advantage of opportunities to put yourself in a position to one day get a better job.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By crusader8463

If the alternative is being unemployed then yes. You would be a fucking idiot to pass up a chance to make money, even if it was just until you could find a better job.

EVHKwick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By EVHKwick
@crusader8463 said:
" If the alternative is being unemployed then yes. You would be a fucking idiot to pass up a chance to make money, even if it was just until you could find a better job. "
This.
Avatar image for Unannounced_Fart
Omelet_Pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Omelet_Pants
@deusdigit said:
" I worked at a fastfood place. But i enjoyed working with the people there, the work at times can be difficult. "
Um, if you think work at a fastfood place is difficult, then I've got bad news for the rest of your life. 
deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deusdigit
@NekuSakuraba said:
" How old are you? "
And my childish response to you would be. Old enough ^_^
deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deusdigit

I am currently unemployed at the moment, but i have been focusing my attention to GED studies as of recently. The job is two miles away, so that means i would have to walk to work. I have worked there two times and never really had a problem with the job. Just the minimum wage paid for all of the responsibility's involved. never have gotten a raise which is kind of a downer. considering i show up every single time and always early.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NekuSakuraba
@deusdigit
@NekuSakuraba said:
" How old are you? "
And my childish response to you would be. Old enough ^_^
Haha, I was just asking to see if I you were currently studying or was trying to make it a full time job. It is was the later I would have suggest going back to school, but since you ARE studying then I am not sure. ^__^
Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Spiral_Stars
@deusdigit: If you work at a fast food place, you will pretty much NEVER get a significant raise.
Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By auspiciousqueue

Going back to work at a place you had previously is always a bad idea (fthings change, you become complacent and a host of other reasons). Unless, like stated from other people, you will stay unemployed. Then again, just keep looking no matter what you do.