So if u gey and u wanna be tranny

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kinarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#51  Edited By Kinarion
Snipzor said:
"Kinarion said:
"Snipzor said:
First off, this is not the place to start this discussion.Second those non-genetic factors affect a person's VIEW of sexuality, not their sexuality. There is a big difference."
Well, better this discussion than the one the OP wanted.I admit to not having read the actual studies, but I did read a review.  The review stated, as I remember, that women with higher testosterone levels during pregnancy were more likely to have sons that later self-identified as homosexuals.  That is not a view, that is a sexuality."
Well these studies (And I think you got them from watching that documentary "The Bible Told Me So") are technically not proven yet. Because there is still the debate on whether or not the prenatal effects have changed their sexuality or their general behavioural attitudes. If the study is true, there would be another reason as to why people are gay or why some people are more open to leaving the closet than others. Even then that might be related to social factors instead of genetic, and by might be, I mean is.What's is somewhat sad is that the studies only refer to gay males and not gay females."
There are some misconceptions here.  First off, studies aren't true.  They just are.  Second, they refer to a correlation, not a causality.  The correlation has been shown to exist.

I saw the review on BBC.com/uk a while back.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By kush

I don't really think I have to say anything here...locked.