So many games so little time

NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By NickyDubz

Well with my wrestling season finally coming to an end it opens up the oppurtunity to play many more games, with that said its time to start getting to some of my backlog being  Bioshock, Dragon AGe, Mass Effect, Gears 1 and 2, Kill zone 2, Batman AA , Uncharted one , INfamous, and many many more needless to say its going to be a busy couple of months.

NickyDubz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By NickyDubz

Well with my wrestling season finally coming to an end it opens up the oppurtunity to play many more games, with that said its time to start getting to some of my backlog being  Bioshock, Dragon AGe, Mass Effect, Gears 1 and 2, Kill zone 2, Batman AA , Uncharted one , INfamous, and many many more needless to say its going to be a busy couple of months.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rayfield
@NickyDubz said:
" my wrestling season  "

Most interesting part of this thread. 

MACHO MAN AGREES THERE ARE TOO MANY GAMES OOOUUUUUUUUU YYYYEEEYYYYYUUUHHHHH UUUHHH HUH
MACHO MAN AGREES THERE ARE TOO MANY GAMES OOOUUUUUUUUU YYYYEEEYYYYYUUUHHHHH UUUHHH HUH
MrPiZzA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrPiZzA

For the cheap gamer...Total War week on Steam.  I got Rome: Total War for less than a sandwich.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

ok.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

I'll know what you mean in March, when RPG overload hits me.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sopranosfan
@NickyDubz said:
" Well with my wrestling season finally coming to an end it opens up the oppurtunity to play many more games, with that said its time to start getting to some of my backlog being  Bioshock, Dragon AGe, Mass Effect, Gears 1 and 2, Kill zone 2, Batman AA , Uncharted one , INfamous, and many many more needless to say its going to be a busy couple of months. "
I own all of those except Infamous(played it) and I can honestly say you are in for a lot of fun with those games.