#1 Posted by Jax (462 posts) -

I'm sitting here typing away and I look down and a fucking baby POSSUM was staring back at me with black little eyes. I screamed like a bitch and jumped on my chair. I got a broom and tried to find it. I tore my whole room apart and locked my door. He's gone. I think he's in my closet.

caption

#2 Posted by MoldOnHold (627 posts) -

Eliminate it before it eliminates you in your sleep.

#3 Posted by spiceninja (3052 posts) -

A gun would be helpful in your situation.

#4 Posted by WhySoSerious (646 posts) -
Jax said:
"I'm sitting here typing away and I look down and a fucking baby POSSUM was staring back at me with black little eyes. I screamed like a bitch and jumped on my chair. I got a broom and tried to find it. I tore my whole room apart and locked my door. He's gone. I think he's in my closet.

caption

"
The same reaction from any respectable man.
#5 Posted by coakroach (2478 posts) -

Please, A possum is nothing
Try having monkeys climbing through your window
Joy of Malaysia

#6 Posted by Nightkiller93 (173 posts) -

lol I if was in your situation i would of shit myself then began to cry like i did when i thought a mouse was under my bed when it was actually my dog.=P

#7 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

 Call the police! Or animal control... but probably the police!

#8 Posted by CryingHero (62 posts) -
Nightkiller93 said:
"lol I if was in your situation i would of shit myself then began to cry like i did when i thought a mouse was under my bed when it was actually my dog.=P"
How big is your dog? haha
#9 Posted by Xero (159 posts) -

get ur shotgun

#10 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -

Kill it with fire.

#11 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

just wack it with a baseball bat :D

#12 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

watch out for the caption!
the rat thing is cute btw

#13 Edited by Karmum (11509 posts) -
#14 Posted by Aarny91 (3900 posts) -

KILL IT!!

#15 Posted by stAtic (1638 posts) -

It'll make for a nice meal, don't you think?

#16 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -

Pull a Bear Grylls on it. Lay a bunch of traps and if that doesn't work throw a stick at it and break it's neck..

#17 Posted by HairyMike87 (1013 posts) -

LOL! Do you live in a barn or something? The only thing I get in my house are mice, ants, spiders and silverfish.

#18 Posted by Nightkiller93 (173 posts) -
CryingHero said:
"Nightkiller93 said:
"lol I if was in your situation i would of shit myself then began to cry like i did when i thought a mouse was under my bed when it was actually my dog.=P"
How big is your dog? haha
"
She was a puppy at the time.:)
#19 Posted by RebelLoyalist (208 posts) -

I would suggest pulling out your shotgun and blow its head off before it kills you. Possums are super dangerous.

#20 Posted by CryingHero (62 posts) -
Nightkiller93 said:
"CryingHero said:
"Nightkiller93 said:
"lol I if was in your situation i would of shit myself then began to cry like i did when i thought a mouse was under my bed when it was actually my dog.=P"
How big is your dog? haha
"
She was a puppy at the time.:)"
That explains it then.... Silly puppy... should have been barking like my puppy seems to be forever doing... especially when I'm right at that point when I'm falling asleep.
Right back on topic. Possums are a bitch... yeah... so much so we don't have them in Ireland :p

#21 Posted by MoldOnHold (627 posts) -
RebelLoyalist said:
"I would suggest pulling out your shotgun and blow its head off before it kills you. Possums are super dangerous."
Overkill?
#22 Posted by RustyScrew (72 posts) -

Light it on fire and film it.

Hopefully you start a new meme.

#23 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

Lick it. It will please me.

#24 Posted by Diego (134 posts) -

looks like u gonna have a grill night!

#25 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk still never get explanation as to how Jax let possum into Jax house.

#26 Posted by Locke (330 posts) -
Hulk said:
"Hulk still never get explanation as to how Jax let possum into Jax house.
"
I really appreciate you posting in character. Really I do.
#27 Posted by error11 (79 posts) -

lol. that would be scary if it were really there!

#28 Posted by Termite (2395 posts) -

Yeah, possums are kinda cute though so it ain't the worst.

Imagine if a bunch of Tarantulas were down there, no THATS scary

#29 Posted by Thriteenthmonkey (78 posts) -

Eat him