toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By toowalrus
Kombat said:
TooWalrus said: Kombat said: lilburtonboy7489 said: Where I live, they are passing a statewide smoking ban.  Good. Not good, bar ... [more]
We really should be banning "harmful substances?" Hell, all fast food should be banned. So should highlighters- and those cans of air you use to spray dust off of electronics with. Not to mention alcohol- the most fucking pointless stupid dangerous drug out there, but people (like myself) like it. I've never smoked a ciggerette in my life, but please, let us do what we want with our own lungs...
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ninjakiller
Keyser_Soze said:
To those of you who think your taxes are OK, right now, don't worry your taxes will be increased in ... [more]
Well no shit, zombie banks is what they are.  We're in the same predicament as Japan.  Unless we create one uber bank  like Sweden did, and buy up all those foreclosed assets we're going to continue to be in a slow holding pattern.

The problem is Geitner, and Obama's willingness to follow this fool.  Geitner is all buddy buddy with the dipshits who tanked the economy.  The dipshits who destroyed the U.S. economy shouldn't be allowed to formulate the policy to "save" themselves. 
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
ninjakiller said:
Keyser_Soze said: To those of you who think your taxes are OK, right now, don't worry your taxes will be ... [more]
I agree, the Federal Reserve should not be allowed to formulate policy. 
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Kombat said:
TooWalrus said: Kombat said: lilburtonboy7489 said: Where I live, they are passing a statewide smoking ban.  Good. Not good, bar ... [more]
A victimless crime should be as illegal as murder. Are you batshit insane?