Some Impressions

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

Resistance 2 CE got in today. Probably won't play it for a while...

Quantum of Solace is GOOD. I got the Collector's, but its probably worth a rent for everyone else unless you love James Bond like I do. I hate the Goldeneye comparisons, they are nothing alike and Goldeneye is just a nostalgia trip now a days. Now Conker's Bad Fur Day multi is still a shitload of fun. Multi for the new 007 is ok...except everyone uses and auto shotty with a silencer that can kill you from all the way down a hall...a really LOOONG hall.

Gears 2...oh Gears 2. Played it yesterday...played it today. The game is great, but I am already tired of it. Too much of a good thing? I mean its take cover, kill guys, beat em down, chainsaw em, etc. It really has not grabbed me yet.

Started playing GH:WT with my Ion set since the GH drums broke ( well were already broken i should say ) and let me tell you this. Even though its one les pad you have to hit, it is still a 10X better kit and is a lot of fun to play. I still don't get why they put songs in languages you can't understand though...I mean I bought Anti-Social for Gh3 so why the fuck did they put it in here? I mean at Ozzfest too. I will never get that. Oh and the Tool set is a BORE. Wow, who knew artwork could be so boring when your looking at the same god damn eye for 30 minutes.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

Resistance 2 CE got in today. Probably won't play it for a while...

Quantum of Solace is GOOD. I got the Collector's, but its probably worth a rent for everyone else unless you love James Bond like I do. I hate the Goldeneye comparisons, they are nothing alike and Goldeneye is just a nostalgia trip now a days. Now Conker's Bad Fur Day multi is still a shitload of fun. Multi for the new 007 is ok...except everyone uses and auto shotty with a silencer that can kill you from all the way down a hall...a really LOOONG hall.

Gears 2...oh Gears 2. Played it yesterday...played it today. The game is great, but I am already tired of it. Too much of a good thing? I mean its take cover, kill guys, beat em down, chainsaw em, etc. It really has not grabbed me yet.

Started playing GH:WT with my Ion set since the GH drums broke ( well were already broken i should say ) and let me tell you this. Even though its one les pad you have to hit, it is still a 10X better kit and is a lot of fun to play. I still don't get why they put songs in languages you can't understand though...I mean I bought Anti-Social for Gh3 so why the fuck did they put it in here? I mean at Ozzfest too. I will never get that. Oh and the Tool set is a BORE. Wow, who knew artwork could be so boring when your looking at the same god damn eye for 30 minutes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Play Resistance2. Now.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By insanegamer

i am really thinking about picking up quantam of solace i think i would enjoy this game.

Messier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Messier

I've got Resistance 1 coming so I'm playing catch up. Gears 2 is pretty sweet though.

Avatar image for blastprocessing
BlastProcessing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By BlastProcessing

I was gonna purchase Quantum, but I just don't feel like wasting $60 on a 5 hours single player experience, and a multiplayer that I don't think will be that great.

I blame the bastards at Gamestop for only having the Limited Edition of Gears 2.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Yeah the more I play it the more I hate GH: WT. It's by far the most dissapointing entry in the entire series (worse than Aerosmith, which at least delivered what you'd expect).