Sour Hour with Lemon

Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Steve_Ramirez
This will be a short one, since I'm running out of time. Yes midterms again. Here is yet another teaser to mention for tomorrows Blog. My friend last year set me up with the roommates that I currently have. Well yesterday. That friend came over to play some street fighter with me. So he comes in and greets everyone like a gentlemen, including the bitches. I say bitches only because that is what they are. Not a sexist, just telling you the type of girls they are. So he says "Hi" to Teresa and Breah, as their walking back to their rooms, but none of them respond back. He turns to me as I'm laughing my ass off and says, "What bitches" Theres a bit more that went down today. I'll make sure to put that up for tomorrow. Maybe later if I have time. But until then take care.

-Steve
Steve_Ramirez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Steve_Ramirez
This will be a short one, since I'm running out of time. Yes midterms again. Here is yet another teaser to mention for tomorrows Blog. My friend last year set me up with the roommates that I currently have. Well yesterday. That friend came over to play some street fighter with me. So he comes in and greets everyone like a gentlemen, including the bitches. I say bitches only because that is what they are. Not a sexist, just telling you the type of girls they are. So he says "Hi" to Teresa and Breah, as their walking back to their rooms, but none of them respond back. He turns to me as I'm laughing my ass off and says, "What bitches" Theres a bit more that went down today. I'll make sure to put that up for tomorrow. Maybe later if I have time. But until then take care.

-Steve
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

No need to rush.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By c1337us

Take care too Steve.

teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By teh_destroyer

I think we need to add some sugar into your life.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine

Haha  your friend must have been a little embarrassed though.

sasshole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sasshole

im srry those bitches are such bitches :( 

squeeze blueberry he'll make you feel better :)
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

Bad girls... what you gonna do.