State senator declares murder equal to homosexuality, great...

• 54 results
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By clubsandwich
Omega said:
"Bucketdeth said:
"clubsandwich said:
"wow, what a fucking asshole, I'm going to cum on his face.
"
Bukkake, I think thats how you spell it, that should be his punishment.
"
I think that if bukkake was in the penal code (no pun intended) there would be far fewer crimes in America.

Not too many gang members, mafia guys, or white collar business criminals out there willing to risk being sent to prison, sentenced to daily bukkake sessions.
"
That would be the greatest punishment ever, there wouldn't be so many criminals out there if it was used as a punishment.
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Hexpane
Sushbag said:

."

If you're gay, you can decide not to be so flaming that you draw the attention of homophobes, for examp

"
Wow you are a fucking douchebag, that statement is the opposite of what it means to be a free american. 
Sushbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sushbag

Bump!

Hexpane said:

"Sushbag said:
"If you're gay, you can decide not to be so flaming that you draw the attention of homophobes, for examp"
Wow you are a fucking douchebag, that statement is the opposite of what it means to be a free american.  "

No it isn't. Gays have the choice of not going out of their way to make sure everyone in their vicinity knows they are gay. That's the way it is, it's not anti-American to make a choice, freedom to choose whatever lifestyle you please (within reasonable legality) is indeed the American way. I don't know if you know this, but most gays are not the stereotypical silly-voiced feminine hair stylists, tailors, and home decorators. They are normal people who keep their personal lives to themselves, like most heterosexual people do. They don't imitate what they see in movies or on TV as the stereotypical gay mannerisms and lifestyle, because as I said they are normal people. Perhaps you don't have any gay friends you can discuss this issue with, but in real life, being gay isn't that big of a deal. It's not this overblown, dramatic TV show you internet crusaders think it is, so there's no reason to bash people if they don't agree with homosexuality, or even just aspects of homosexuality like the flaming lifestyle I make mention of. Gunner, Hexpane, you are not intelligent individuals.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#54  Edited By OGCartman

Another ignorent person, its sad if you ask me.