• 82 results
nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By nanikore

I once fought a bear with a knife. I must say, it was PRETTY FUCKING BRUTAL.

ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By ryoma122

when i was 10 i was in africa i seen a man shot 
and im sure he died but i wasnt to close so i cant be to sure 
ut still not som thin a 10  year old should see

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Mrnitropb

Helping my stepdad castrate a farms worth of piglets, leaving a wheelbarrow full of cast-off hog balls. It was my job to to hold their hind legs, and keep their heads in a bucket while he sliced-n-diced.
Made my therapist nauseous first time we talked about it.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By ajamafalous

In 8th grade, I was trying to open my friend's pen (the cap was stuck) with a pair of scissors. My hand slipped and I ended up gouging my pinky finger on my left hand. Instantly, there was a huge pool of blood. I stood up (teacher in mid-sentence), said, "I need to go to the nurse," and walked out, cupping the blood in my other hand. Apparently, there was a huge puddle of blood on the floor at my desk, and by the end of the day, there were a ton of rumors about me and what had happened.

I still don't have much feeling in that finger.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By TheGreatGuero
@Korone said:
" This thread is so metal. "
You know what else is metal? Santa Claus! 

Oh yeah, you know it!

Well, let's see. I've seen my own brother after he was shot twice and lying in a pool of his own blood. He survived, though, by the way. This was a long time ago.

God, dude, I'm trying to think of more, but I don't like thinking about these disturbing images, so I'm just gonna call it a day.
Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Capum15
@nanikore said:
" I once fought a bear with a knife. I must say, it was PRETTY FUCKING BRUTAL. "
You lucky bastard.

Hah, Metalocalypse is on. Fits well with the thread.

/They just launched a small rocket into their dethcopter, which blew up and sent their chef into the blades
//Then they eventually sew him back together wrong (hence the song name, Sewn Together Wrong (I think))
/// Brutal
fisher81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By fisher81

I once attempted to play a multiplayer match on Brütal Legend : /

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By zeforgotten
@Tru3_Blu3 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" A girl I once knew hung herself. No clue why, me and my friends never knew anything was wrong so we just went there to hang out like we usually did. if only we had gotten there earlier. So yeah, dead bodies.  "
Goodness...  Were you saddened or depressed? "
To be honest, a little bit of both really. 
It's not something I hope anyone else is gonna witness
nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nanikore

On a more serious note though, when I lived in Saudi Arabia I witnessed a thief getting his hand chopped off. 

EDIT: I should clarify that it's a common punishment for crimes over there.

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By xMP44x
@ADTR_ZERO:  I would give you the link, but I've forgotten it. It was a couple of months ago, and I didn't exactly bookmark the page. It was incredibly graphic though. Some more information in the Spoiler.

I remembered another one. A dead cat, lying on the road. I was about nine when I saw it. That was pretty horrible - its guts were everywhere. And then someone drove over it. Yeah, that was kinda messed up, considering the fact I was nine.

I've also heard about another beheading video - this time, it's Neo-Nazis, not terrorists. My friend gave me a run down on that one as well, but I'll put it in spoilers, again, in case someone doesn't want to know what happens.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61  Edited By Evilsbane
@SoothsayerGB: OHHH Man DUDE FUCK your story about your eye.  DAMN that makes me cringe just thinking about it!
Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By Black_Raven
@SoothsayerGB said:

"  Couple things.  Saw a guy on a motorcycle speeding down a neighborhood road.  Smack into a car and roll over it.  The biker and the bike.  Then the guy stood up and drove away.   While this girls dad ran out of his house and tried to stop the guy from driving away.  By grabbing his shirt.  But the crackhead on the stolen bike punched  him in the face as he drove off.  My friend and I just stood there in shock.   Once I tripped over trying to pick up my toy gun(It made sparks!) and stabbed myself in the left eye.  With a shelf holder.  Stuck almost 2 inches into my eye, before I flinched and ripped it out.  I was about 10 or so and had to have the ambulance come and take me to the hospital.  Where I had emergency surgery and almost lost my eye sight in my left eye.  Hurt like hell and had to wear a eye patch for weeks.     Also got into a fight in school once.  As the teachers were breaking us up, the other kid grabbed a piece of plastic.  Flung it at my face and gashed my cheek open. Had to get stitches and the doctor let me see my skull(cheek bone) before he stitched me up.  Looking back it was pretty fucked up.  Those internet shock videos are brutal too.  I'd stay away from them if I were you or at least don't stay up late watching them.  Then go to sleep.  Dreaming of those videos and GIFs is awful.   Edit:  3 guys 1 hammer isn't the islamic beheading?  I thought those were with machetes or the one with a knife.  You know the GIF or video of the guy on top the other tied up guy.  Guy on top grabs the other's head pulls up, exposing neck.... The saws his head off.  Not chops off, SAWS!  Blood everywhere, guy squirms, head tears off.      "

That " 3 guys 1 hammer" video is from these 3 kids in the Ukraine that went around murdering people a few years ago, they all got arrested and are now in prison, here's the Wiki page about them.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#63  Edited By Bombs_Away

A while back I walked into this room...There were two girls...and just one cup...that was brutal.

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By Whisperkill
@xMP44x said:
" Hmm... one of my friends linked me to an Islamic beheading video. It was fucking brutal. Oh, and the Encyclopedia Dramatica 'Offended' page... dear God. Well, I'm not getting to sleep now tonight. "
Dude, fuck you. I looked at that page a bit,  im scarred for life.

One image I saw for a split second was a cat in a fucking blender... before and after

Why does that horrible website still exist!
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By xMP44x
@Whisperkill said:
" @xMP44x said:
" Hmm... one of my friends linked me to an Islamic beheading video. It was fucking brutal. Oh, and the Encyclopedia Dramatica 'Offended' page... dear God. Well, I'm not getting to sleep now tonight. "
Dude, fuck you. I looked at that page a bit,  im scarred for life.  One image I saw for a split second was a cat in a fucking blender... before and after Why does that horrible website still exist! "

You went there of your own accord. I didn't make you, but I'm sorry you saw what you did. I saw it as well. Just don't return to it - best advice I can give.

In all seriousness, I have absolutely no idea why the website still exists. I thought it should have been closed down.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By choffy21

My friend tore his ACL while playing football in the park a few years ago. I still squirm a bit when I think about it; seeing a knee bend ways knees aren't supposed to bend is very unsettling.

Djeffers03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By Djeffers03

A cat getting hit by a car

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By RetroIce4

I think /b/ has desensitized and degraded me to nothing. I saw this video of this guy busting his head open. I thought it was worse than all those shock sites like BME Pain Olympics, ect. He tried to jump a building, fell and smashed his head open. He was holding his brain in and it fell out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@CL60 said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" One time I scraped my knee. "
That's fucking brutal. "

are you okay?
gike987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By gike987
@xMP44x said:
" @Whisperkill said:
" @xMP44x said:
Dude, fuck you. I looked at that page a bit,  im scarred for life.  One image I saw for a split second was a cat in a fucking blender... before and after Why does that horrible website still exist! "
You went there of your own accord. I didn't make you, but I'm sorry you saw what you did. I saw it as well. Just don't return to it - best advice I can give.  In all seriousness, I have absolutely no idea why the website still exists. I thought it should have been closed down. "
The .gif on that site of someone that put an living kitten in an oven. That must be one of the most brutal thing I have seen.
DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#71  Edited By DJJoeJoe

The bile being pumped out of my Grandpa in the hospital, it was in a jar and I fainted. I was something like 9-15, don't remember lol. It didn't even look that bad to be per say, it looked like chopped up spinach but I guess just the idea of tubes going into his stomach and pumping it out or whatever made me keel over almost instantly. Hit my head on the stupidly hard hospital floors and pissed myself. Good times.

Avatar image for xcpx_bebi_primo
xCPx_Bebi_Primo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By xCPx_Bebi_Primo

This thread has attained epic brutality..

Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#73  Edited By Phished0ne

I think the most brutal thing i ever saw was some footage from a soccer game where some dude got the Achilles  area of his foot stepped on.  The quality on the vid wasnt that good, but i am pretty sure the dudes cleat took a nasty size chunk out of the back of the other dude's foot. 

Also any video of a hockey player getting his throat cut by a skate...that shit is brutal.

ArcLyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ArcLyte

GWAR

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Oriental_Jams

I saw a guy get crushed by a caravan falling on him but what was really grim was seeing his eight year old son throwing up afterwards, felt for the poor little fella.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By subject2change

Battlefield Earth, that shit was brutal.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#77  Edited By Azteck

In 6th grade an ex friend of mine was pushed into a huge sharp thing, dunno what it was. But it cut through his ski-pants and the skin on his knee. I could see the bone. It was pretty brutal.

Edit: Not long ago, a friend of mine faked killing himself. Another friend got so pissed off at him when he found out he threw him face first into a wall. Shit was brutal.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SeriouslyNow

This thread.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#79  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@SeriouslyNow said:
" This thread. "
indeed... i mean ive been a believer of the fact that human beings are disgusting and vicious and have no boundaries for years now but really reading about the 3guys1hammer and all the other shit just fucking gives me the chills as to how motherfucking brutal a human being can be.... i am NOT going no watch any of the shit you guys mentioned, and i need some time to get the disgust out of my gutts. fuck this thread for all i care
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#80  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

A dead human.

My grandpa died not so long ago.

He was 74.

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SammydesinasNL
@ajamafalous:
I had something similar to that aswell. All the other boys and I in my afterschool club were sticking teachers to chairs with sellotape. The girls didn't want us to do this and started removing it. I tried to stop one of them from cutting the tape, so I was cut in my pinkie. Worst thing is that the teachers put cotton wool on my 'wound' without any bandage being on it yet. My dad then had to remove the cotten wool after my skin had grown around a part of it. 

Probably the most brutal thing I have seen (which was on telivision) was the 'attack on the dutch royal family' in Apeldoorn, you can look it up.  

I'm not counting all those horrible websites.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#82  Edited By Bombs_Away
@OutOfBounds9000 said:
"  A dead human.   My grandpa died not so long ago.  He was 74. "
Jeez...going for the sympathy vote.
Bombs_Away

Forum Posts