The Art of Insulting on Forums

KaiTetley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By KaiTetley

One thing that gets my ire on forums, is people who insult anyone who has a different opinion.   Why do people feel the need to insult and belittle me, just because I don't have the same opinion as thiers?  How dare I!  How dare I have an opinion that is different to thiers!  How dare I call the 'Resident Evil 5' control scheme outdated and archaic!   I must be a moron.  That's the only possible reason for me not thinking the control sheme is the greatest marvel of our time.  Sacrilege!

I thought the whole idea of forums was for people to express thier opinions.  In a civilised and mature way, without any ridicule.  So why does this happen?  Probably to make themselves feel big.  Possibly the result of lack of brain.

For the record, I come from a long line of inulters.  Thanks for correcting my typing blunder.  I think my brain was on holiday at the time.

KaiTetley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By KaiTetley

One thing that gets my ire on forums, is people who insult anyone who has a different opinion.   Why do people feel the need to insult and belittle me, just because I don't have the same opinion as thiers?  How dare I!  How dare I have an opinion that is different to thiers!  How dare I call the 'Resident Evil 5' control scheme outdated and archaic!   I must be a moron.  That's the only possible reason for me not thinking the control sheme is the greatest marvel of our time.  Sacrilege!

I thought the whole idea of forums was for people to express thier opinions.  In a civilised and mature way, without any ridicule.  So why does this happen?  Probably to make themselves feel big.  Possibly the result of lack of brain.

For the record, I come from a long line of inulters.  Thanks for correcting my typing blunder.  I think my brain was on holiday at the time.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I can only imagine the stupid responses this is going to get....anyone with common sense agrees with you dude, but its not going to end anytime soon. There are always going to be those people, everywhere. its just good when they're outnumbered by people who aren't like that.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By atejas

I fucking love inulting!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By crunchUK

you might want to fix that typo or 80% of the replies you will get will be about it

anyway there really isn't much you can do apart from care less about what other poeple think or do

Avatar image for daeth_on_demand
Daeth_On_Demand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Daeth_On_Demand

Yeah, I really only want to comment in order to insult you about not being able to use proper spelling in your complaint about the insults that are hurled at you from this community.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By weltal

Actually, I believe it's more of a science.

No Caption Provided