The past week...involved Cheech and Chong.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By Verdugo
Damn Funny.
Damn Funny.

Also damn funny.
Also damn funny.

I watched these two movies this week, hilarious movies. Gotta love Cheech and Chong.

Also, I plan to buy FEAR 2, but since I live in Europe, I get it late here. But not like a few months late or something like that, I just have to wait probably a few days or so till it's released here, after which I'll make a mad dash to the store and buy that sucker. I WANT THAT GAME.

Oh, and I haven't mentioned it, but I have a girlfriend. Fuck anyone who wants to make a deal about me JUST NOW getting a girlfriend, I work life at my own pace.

I don't observe Valentines Day, it's a fairly dumb holiday if you ask me. Love doesn't need to be overly emphesized on just one day, spread the love over the whole damn year. It's more effective.

I downloaded The Fall of Troy's Phantom on the Horizon yesterday, each song more or less is not meant to be really listened on it's own, it's more awesome to sit through the whole album. Anyways, it kicks ass, amazing stuff that anybody should hear...well anyone who can stand screaming vocals and understands that screaming does not make a song suck, and that the insane madman guitarist Tom Erak and psychotic beast Andrew Foresman (and the rest of the band) all kick ass.

Right then, that's it.

-Verdugo
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Verdugo
Damn Funny.
Damn Funny.

Also damn funny.
Also damn funny.

I watched these two movies this week, hilarious movies. Gotta love Cheech and Chong.

Also, I plan to buy FEAR 2, but since I live in Europe, I get it late here. But not like a few months late or something like that, I just have to wait probably a few days or so till it's released here, after which I'll make a mad dash to the store and buy that sucker. I WANT THAT GAME.

Oh, and I haven't mentioned it, but I have a girlfriend. Fuck anyone who wants to make a deal about me JUST NOW getting a girlfriend, I work life at my own pace.

I don't observe Valentines Day, it's a fairly dumb holiday if you ask me. Love doesn't need to be overly emphesized on just one day, spread the love over the whole damn year. It's more effective.

I downloaded The Fall of Troy's Phantom on the Horizon yesterday, each song more or less is not meant to be really listened on it's own, it's more awesome to sit through the whole album. Anyways, it kicks ass, amazing stuff that anybody should hear...well anyone who can stand screaming vocals and understands that screaming does not make a song suck, and that the insane madman guitarist Tom Erak and psychotic beast Andrew Foresman (and the rest of the band) all kick ass.

Right then, that's it.

-Verdugo
Avatar image for deactivated-579a5a254c9a3
deactivated-579a5a254c9a3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Phantom is epic indeed. i kind of overlistened Chapters I, IV, and V since they were already on the Ghostship demos and thus i'd already played them to death, but yeah, Phantom is a brilliant piece of work. my 3rd favorite by them fo sho