The Thanksgiving Thread

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfgame

With Thanksgiving fast approaching tomorrow I thought it might be nice to have a thread where we could drop by and mention something we are thankful for, it doesn't have to be super personal or serious. It can be gaming related or anything else you feel like sharing. I'm thankful that I have time to engage in leisure activities like gaming. Thankful that I do have family nearby that can put aside varying conflicts to celebrate the holiday together. I am thankful for the good health my friends and family have been blessed with this year. I'm thankful for a nice community on giantbomb and all the hard work the staff and mods put in each day for us. I am thankful for all the users on the site for working to make the community a place we want to belong in. I hope everyone has a tremendous holiday celebrating however you please with those close to you.

No Caption Provided

Cerebus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My wife and coffee on days I'm off from work.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Thankful for Family, friends and X-Giving event in Marvel Heroes 2015!

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'm thankful for my family, friends and giant bomb. I hope everyone has a Happy Thankgiving this year! And for those who don't celebrate the holiday I hope you have a great Thursday. :D

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I'm thankful for Giant Bomb, and for all the wonderful amazing friends I've met through this website. I honestly don't know where I'd be right now if it wasn't for them, always picking me up when I'm down. :D

Also, hot dogs.

But yeah, I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. I say safe because it's snowing here and traveling during snowstorms can be tricky.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thankful for my awesome wife who could care less about how much time I plug away at Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity or Dragon's Age Inquisition.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'm thankful for me. I'm the best!

Happy Thanksgiving, folks.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I am thankful that games are better than they've ever been, they're easy to get cheap on PC if you need to, that Giant Bomb is still the best video game website around the universe, and that's probably it.

I have nothing in real life to be thankful for right now, so that will have to do.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#9 FinalDasa  Moderator

Off to my Dad's side of the family tomorrow. The rest of the weekend will hopefully be filled with video games and relaxation.

Enjoy Thanksgiving everyone!

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

Thankful for Family, friends and X-Giving event in Marvel Heroes 2015!

No Caption Provided

Haha, that really makes me want to start playing again.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By afabs515

I'm thankful for my family and friends and for the fact that I have a job lined up for after I graduage college next year.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

vocalcannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going to my aunts for Big Loud Italian Thanksgiving, which I missed last year because I didn't feel like coming home. There are plenty of awkward arguments and I have to deal with my family forgetting how old I am since I'm the youngest, but the food is good so it's worth it.

Black Friday shopping tomorrow because I need new winter clothes, and a Friend Trip up to NYC on Saturday to hang with my friends that graduated last year/moved away for college this year.

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I'm in Ireland but I got suspended from school on Wednesday till monday so this will be my first and last thanksgiving break. It's been pretty sweet you guys.

mageemagoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thankful for my family and friends