What did you think of Man of Steel

• 56 results
Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

Poll What did you think of Man of Steel (234 votes)

Loved it! 41%
Meh... 47%
Hated it! 16%
 • 
AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tylea002: I wouldn't say it's just Autisim, but any learning disability that children can have. As a person with ADHD the scene where Clark started freaking out because he could hear everything reminded me a bit of what taking a test in Elementary school was like for me.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

just saw it. not bad, but largely a missed/wasted opportunity.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wampa1: That makes absolute sense. i was trying to figure it out, but didnt think of that.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#54  Edited By TheHT

I really liked 300, loved Watchmen, enjoyed the zombie-baby one, don't care about the owl one, and liked Sucker Punch. But man, what a weird movie. The pacing is about on par with Lois Lane's teleportation ability. One minute you're over here, then suddenly you're over there and in love.

Something off about the music too of all things. The actual music was fine, but it seemed like someone was just playing themes over scenes with no regard for what's actually happening. Writing was generally quite poor.

Product placement was super distracting. Hey check out this logo on the camera. Now check out this logo on the flash thing. Now check out this logo on the camera strap. Find the guy you're looking for at the iHops. Let's show the iHops again and again even though that guys relevance disappeared 40 minutes ago. Let's fight in front if this Sears and end the scene with a big ol look at that logo.

Fighting was great though. By the end Zod was easily the most interesting thing about the movie. The story is a bunch of bullshit, but the revelation of his nature was handled well. Also I'd like a Faora spin-off please. Just have her zipping around fighting soldiers and saying grim lines for 90 minutes.

2/5

viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

The first hour was interesting, even if it jumped around too much.

The first 30 minutes of fighting at the end were cool, but the extra 60 minutes after that started to just draaaaaag.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Awesome awesome awesome.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

For the first hour of Man of Steel, we get to see Hobo/Emo Clark and after that Superman punches pretty much punches everyone. Also, no enough Pa' Kent. I actually like the idea of ending, even though most people are against it.

Dark knight was pretty good but what people confuse is that actually was a FILM not a movie.