What to buy? what to do?

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! again nothing exciting happening.

The best thing that happened this week ( and probably one of the coolest things ever) was something that happened today. I got to talk the girl i like today and whew it was great, best 15 minutes I've had in a long time. Also i have found myself not playing many games lately, though I might rent Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena and I might also buy a PS2 but I'm trying to get a car so it's kinda hard to get a new game.

Well...thats it. Nothing cool happening, my school is really pissing me off and I am thinking of switching schools. The girl i like told me her school is really good and worth checking out so I think I might do that. well thats all for now!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By temperedvortex

Hey everyone! again nothing exciting happening.

The best thing that happened this week ( and probably one of the coolest things ever) was something that happened today. I got to talk the girl i like today and whew it was great, best 15 minutes I've had in a long time. Also i have found myself not playing many games lately, though I might rent Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena and I might also buy a PS2 but I'm trying to get a car so it's kinda hard to get a new game.

Well...thats it. Nothing cool happening, my school is really pissing me off and I am thinking of switching schools. The girl i like told me her school is really good and worth checking out so I think I might do that. well thats all for now!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

First thing, don't change schools just to see more of the girl you like. Best way to see more of her is just flat out ask her to hang out one weekend or something, go see a movie, go bowling, go paintballing or something exciting / unusual. If your first 'date' is something worth remembering it creates a good first impression, and hopefully she'll want to see more of you!

temperedvortex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By temperedvortex

Hamz- yeah I know but theres tons of other reasons why I'm switching schools, and one of those reasons is I dont have much of a choice so theres not much I can do.