Avatar image for chaoskiller2000
Chaoskiller2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#101  Edited By Chaoskiller2000

Falling Skies yes I would recommended it to any Sci-Fi Fan!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#102  Edited By penguindust

ESPN's Sportscenter this morning before going to work. Yeah I recommend it although I didn't really "watch" it in a traditional sense. I had it on hoping to catch the baseball scores from the night before.

The last one I really watched was the new Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. I was surprised how it ended. Lady Rainicorn told Jake she's pregnant!

Lost_Remnant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Lost_Remnant

The last TV show I watched was the second season of The Walking Dead last year. I don't watch many TV shows and the one's I do usually turns up into watching it with my family, due to me directly or indirectly getting them into it. As it stands we're just waiting for season 3 of walking dead to start, the 4th season of Son's of Anarchy to release on blu-ray and the 5th season that air's this fall. Before those two shows I really can't remember the last TV show I watched, maybe Jericho years back?

I do make a habit of sometimes walking out and watching whatever show my dad seems to be watching. We watched a couple of episodes of Beyond Scared Straight. Angry looking prisoners shouting at teenage malcontents that usually look like they are about to shit their pants once the shouting from inmates starts. Not that I blame them, some 6'6 bald white guy with a goatee shouting that he's going to "auction me off for cigarette's" doesn't look very fun. Stay in school kids!

martinhulk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By martinhulk1

The last tv show that i have seen is The Big Bang theory on Last night on mine pc. Its mine favorite show and i like it so much. The laugh that creates in the show is really amazing to watch. All the character of the show has played really nice role but in all mine favorite is Penny. She is really awesome actress to watch.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The office

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to power through the second season of The Walking Dead before season three starts.

SmilingPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By SmilingPig

Person of interest, it’s really good.

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#108  Edited By PerryVandell

Workaholics. Finally sad down and watched season 1 in two nights. Show's pretty funny even though the short guy is a little too obnoxious for my taste.

inknail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By inknail

Wakfu. French action-fantasy cartoon with great art style. The first season's ending was pretty amazing.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#110  Edited By Hunter5024

I'm watching the last episode of Eastbound & Down because I can't sleep.

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#111  Edited By razkazz

Just started season 2 of "The Unit", this show is so great. From everything I'd seen about this show I thought it might be too realistic and boring, and it seems very freaking realistic, but it's not boring at all. It does have kickass action and espionage, but they also make plenty of room to give insight into military procedure and develop the characters. The result is a show where every episode ends up feeling like a learning experience.

At first it seems like the show's focus on the squad members' wives and home lives will be lame but it's really unique in the way it goes back and forth from their home lives to their missions and shows how each side impacts the other. There's also a great amount of variety in the scenarios from episode to episode which keeps things fresh; after only 15 episodes I'm already surprised by the gamut of mission types these spec ops guys handle. If "Strike Back" (also great) is like the Call Of Duty of tv shows then this is "Splinter Cell". It's awesome to see these guys not only outshoot everybody, but outwit them as well. I love it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'm watching The Jeremy Kyle show right now.

Rokkaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113  Edited By Rokkaku

@zudthespud said:

I'm watching The Jeremy Kyle show right now.

Shame on you!

Mine is Breaking Bad, Season 5. Considerably weaker than the past seasons in my opinion. But, you know, it's still pretty good.

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#114  Edited By Lava

I've been watching through The West Wing for the first time since it came onto Amazon Prime. My first exposure to Aaron Sorkin was Studio 60 and I loved it. The West Wing is pretty great so if you have Amazon Prime you should definitely check it out.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NegativeCero

Sons of Anarchy. I like where it's going so far this season, but I would recommend starting from the beginning.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#116  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I don't have cable myself so the last thing I seen on tv was the latest Ninja Turtles movie. Bit and pieces of it anyway.

mesoian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#117  Edited By mesoian

Daily Show. I don't want much television, video games are my core entertainment.

Actually, I guess the last show show I watched was the presidential debate.

Nev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#118  Edited By Nev

A few weeks ago I watched the two seasons of Archer on Netflix. Good show, I enjoyed it.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By 71Ranchero

Hell on Wheels I think.

HH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#120  Edited By HH

@Rokkaku said:

Mine is Breaking Bad, Season 5. Considerably weaker than the past seasons in my opinion. But, you know, it's still pretty good.

considerably weaker? how?! i thought it was the best one yet. so much pathos has been built up over the first four, and it is now being brought to bear with a terrific sense of scale, a suitably nasty overtone, and with a great consideration of the story as a whole, which surprised me, i was afraid they would be just adding stuff for the sake of perpetuating it's success, but not at all. the story is so well thought out from beginning to... well we're not at the end yet but it would surprise me if they suddenly dropped the ball now, the writers and story editors have done a superb job.

i just watched the first two seasons of Louie and laughed my ass off.