• 143 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by conantheking (52 posts) -

Don't matter, Rambo can handle anything.

#102 Posted by believer258 (11562 posts) -

@skittles said:

Why the fuck didn't anybody else think of this?

#103 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

If Superman is any indication I'd say Kryptonians.

#104 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

Mo Fuckin Yodas.

#105 Posted by The_Ruiner (985 posts) -

The Q....the can do literally anything

#106 Posted by NathHaw (2760 posts) -

I also was going to say the Q.

#107 Posted by Nightriff (4866 posts) -

Humans because we always fuckin win for some reason or another. And we are aliens.

#108 Posted by Korwin (2813 posts) -

The Q.

Duh.

#109 Posted by Korwin (2813 posts) -

@Gabriel said:

The Q.

Edit: oh evil, uh I don't know.

They're evil sometimes... even if a Q is entirely oblivious to it.

#110 Posted by maxB (285 posts) -

Q from star trek

Online
#111 Posted by Amtiskaw (59 posts) -

God

#112 Posted by Korwin (2813 posts) -

@Amtiskaw said:

God

What does God need with a Starship?

#113 Posted by Old_Corncob (134 posts) -

Do people still talk about Tribbles anymore? When I was a kid, everyone was always on about Tribbles.

#114 Edited by Samael2138 (228 posts) -

I'm torn. I guess I'll have to go with the Ancient Ones. Cthulhu, Azathoth, Yog Sothoth. These are beings that no man can ever comprehend, much less combat. They live between the spheres of reality. They are conquerors of entire dimensions. The only thing even gods can do to them is put them to sleep, or banish them for a little while. Hell, Nyarlathotep, their messenger, will drive you insane just seeing him. Even a few Shoggoths can strip a planet clean fairly quickly.

Just the dreams of Cthulhu will drive people to the nut house. HIS DREAMS. Duders asleep, and still driving people crazy.

Being a Warhammer 40K fan, though, I gotta say, Tyranids are not to be underestimated. Those little bastards are fierce. And there are HUNDREDS OF TRILLIONS of them. Nothing makes an Adeptus Astartes flee battle. Not Orks, not Eldar, Not Chaos, Not Tau. But of all the enemies of the Emperor of the Golden Throne, Tyranids come the closest.

#115 Edited by L44 (548 posts) -

@believer258 said:

@skittles said:

Why the fuck didn't anybody else think of this?

Yes this.

#116 Posted by benefitevil (49 posts) -

I'm going to go with the Aliens from the "Alien" series of movies. If you go into the science of them they are one of the most perfect killing species in the cosmos. Acid for blood, sneaky as hell, and vicious!

#117 Edited by katanalauncher (215 posts) -

Q's race

Celestials from Marvel

Beyonder's race from Marvel

DC old gods

These guys manipulate reality on a massive scale, I could fathom why people think Kryptonians or Saiyans stands a chance.

#118 Edited by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

Mo Fuckin Yodas.

I love you. And Ewoks. Don't fuck with the Ewoks.

#119 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

Mo Fuckin Yodas.

I love you. And Ewoks. Don't fuck with the Ewoks.

I love you too, but I refuse to be affiliated with that Ewok statement. They don't even have a planet bro.

#120 Posted by Shirogane (3563 posts) -

@L44 said:

@believer258 said:

@skittles said:

Why the fuck didn't anybody else think of this?

Yes this.

If you really think about it, what about the aliens who are in possession of these guy's galaxies? And so on.

But yeah, Lovecraftian False Gods/Old Gods/whatever you want to call them probably take the cake here.

#121 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

@Breadfan said:

@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

Mo Fuckin Yodas.

I love you. And Ewoks. Don't fuck with the Ewoks.

I love you too, but I refuse to be affiliated with that Ewok statement. They don't even have a planet bro.

  
#122 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

@Breadfan said:

@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

@Breadfan said:

@Dexter_Morgan_ said:

Mo Fuckin Yodas.

I love you. And Ewoks. Don't fuck with the Ewoks.

I love you too, but I refuse to be affiliated with that Ewok statement. They don't even have a planet bro.

MY GOD. That scream was terrifying.

#123 Posted by GooieGreen (453 posts) -

@braveortega said:

Whatever Q is.

The Continuum is without a doubt the most powerful. Good call.

#124 Edited by skittles (156 posts) -

@Shirogane said:

@L44 said:

@believer258 said:

@skittles said:

Why the fuck didn't anybody else think of this?

Yes this.

If you really think about it, what about the aliens who are in possession of these guy's galaxies? And so on.

But yeah, Lovecraftian False Gods/Old Gods/whatever you want to call them probably take the cake here.

Assuming it just continues to scale up and up and up, which can't be proven >.<

#125 Posted by Shirogane (3563 posts) -

@skittles said:

@Shirogane said:

@L44 said:

@believer258 said:

@skittles said:

Why the fuck didn't anybody else think of this?

Yes this.

If you really think about it, what about the aliens who are in possession of these guy's galaxies? And so on.

But yeah, Lovecraftian False Gods/Old Gods/whatever you want to call them probably take the cake here.

Assuming it just continues to scale up and up and up, which can't be proven >.<

Well, it's the assumption one would make, since we had a galaxy the size of a marble in our world, right?

#126 Posted by Psykhophear (939 posts) -

The Zerg!

#127 Posted by Hunter5024 (5506 posts) -

Saiyans.

#128 Posted by beckley205 (310 posts) -

Lrrr of the planet Omicron Persei 8!

#129 Posted by Halos_god (160 posts) -

Weeping Angles, Tribbles, Q, Zerg, Protoss, Wookies, Jawas, Borg, and Reapers.

#130 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

The Terran Empire from the Star Trek mirror universe. Until the Klingon-Cardassian alliance took them down... and turned them into slaves... so... Klingassians?

#131 Posted by Omega (828 posts) -

@Samael2138: Like you I was going to go with a lovecraftian god, specifically Cthulhu.

But if I remember correctly wasn't Cthulhu defeated when the hero of the story rams a 19th century steam ship into his face putting Cthulhu into a coma? I don't think anything should be considered most powerful when it can be defeated with 100 year old tech.

I'm going to have to go with the alien from the end of MiB, good call on that I never would have thought of that.

#132 Edited by Samael2138 (228 posts) -

@Omega said:

@Samael2138: Like you I was going to go with a lovecraftian god, specifically Cthulhu.

But if I remember correctly wasn't Cthulhu defeated when the hero of the story rams a 19th century steam ship into his face putting Cthulhu into a coma? I don't think anything should be considered most powerful when it can be defeated with 100 year old tech.

As Quoted from The Call of Cthulhu, in Johansen's written account, after crashing The Alert into the head of Cthulhu, it bursts with "a slushy nastiness as of a cloven sunfish"- only to immediately begin reforming.".

But, as with most of Lovecraft's work, the details are rather ambiguous. It could very well be the dying words of a raving lunatic. Or a hallucination. Or maybe just what it says...

And, Cthulhu isn't even really one of the Old Ones. Quoted from The Dunwich Horror, "Great Cthulhu is Their cousin, yet can he spy Them only dimly."

#133 Posted by Blackout62 (1324 posts) -

The Consu from John Scalzi's books I'd guess, encased their planet in a Dyson Sphere, have the most advanced technology in the series, and I say it again: Dyson Sphere! Also they look like "giant, blade-armed stingrays".

#134 Posted by Redbullet685 (6019 posts) -
#135 Posted by Capum15 (4790 posts) -

Time Lords seem pretty intense.

And everything and everyone in the ME3 Synthesis Ending. Knowledge of countless galactic civilizations should help.

#136 Posted by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

Orks

  • outnumber all the other races (except maybe Tyranids)
  • they get bigger and smarter the more they fight
  • their culture is all about fighting and war
  • they reproduce by spores and release countless of them when they die
  • they produce their own ecosystem and food web
  • they can change how things work if enough of them believe it
#137 Edited by Winternet (8000 posts) -
  1. Are Gods considered an alien race?
  2. Can comic book characters factor in this equation?

If both 1. and 2. conditions are met:

#138 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

The Saiyans

#139 Posted by HiCZoK (236 posts) -

@Jay444111 said:

This fucker right here.

If it had landed anywhere else on earth it would've taken over... seriously, just a drop of The Things blood is capable of making people become infected. They are Necromorphs... ON STEROIDS!!!

F YOU!!! Now I have to rewatch it! The thing is my fav sci fi horror movie and certainly one of best moveies ever !

#140 Posted by JustKamToo (656 posts) -

Mork, that dudes finger was deadly.

#141 Posted by Gnubberen (754 posts) -

Time lords...

Just think about what could happen, if The Doctor was evil.

Online
#142 Posted by RIDEBIRD (1230 posts) -

Q defo

#143 Posted by Clairabel (160 posts) -

I wouldn't say Time Lords - seeing as they were all wiped out by one of their own.

Celestials are worth being frightened of. Necromorphs, Xenomorphs and the alien from The Thing aren't evil in their design, but are ruthless killing machines and possibly very capable of wiping out entire planets. Also Predator - but not if you're a woman. Or a child. Or defenseless. Just don't fuck with them if you value your head.