What's the worst thing you've done on a dare?

• 71 results
MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By MrSnow
@jonnyboy said:
" @PicKtoNs_WoodChippR said:
"

Mine was very weird, kinda gay, and just weird. 

2 years ago, at my best friend's (at the time) birthday party and he had a couple guys spend the night. Everything was awesome, we had a couple beers, played some halo 3 and were generally just having a great time. Well after maybe a few too many, and after having the neighbours complain twice about the noise, somehow we landed on a nice game of truth or dare. Turns were taken with very few dares chosen, so I decided to step up to the plate and take a dare. It got very quiet, and one of my buddies (adam) whispered the dare to me. I froze in terror, I didn't know what to say. 

He dared me to make out with him after everyone else had fallen asleep. 

I didn't know what to do, and with the looks he was giving me for the rest of the night it has to be the most uncomfortable experience of my life so far. I was so relieved later on when everyone had fallen asleep, including Adam.  I fell asleep soon after, with a giant weight off of my shoulders and a feeling of relief unlike no other. I awoke in a cold sweat, and to my shock and horror, Adam was standing over me, completely naked. I was no longer in the TV room of the house but in the bathroom, and he was just standing over me, breathing. I got up and tried to make it to the door, but slipped on what I assume was water and fell in a heap on the floor. He jumped on top of me, hissing and kissing me on the back of the neck, I screamed and pushed him off of me. I ran downstairs and woke up my other friends. We went upstairs and Adam was gone. The next week at school he completely denied everything, and everyone believed him. Neither of us were called liars or anything like that, but he always gave me a piercing look when no one was watching. 

This has to be the most screwed up thing that has ever happened to me, and it was something that took me a long time to recover from it. 

FYI - the dare he told me to cover up his plans for later on was to streak across the neighbour's yard, which I completed :)

"
Sorry it may be traumatic, but that it the funniest fucking thing I've read on here in weeks. Beer, Halo 3, Phantom Would-be Rapists, you need to start going to different parties. "
I find this relly hard to believe but hes not backin up his story with further explaination
General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By General_D23
@Smarter_Martyr said:
"I borrowed a lady's sailboat in order to circumnavigate the world because my girlfriend Penny's dad dared me to prove my worth. Needless to say, I crashed on an island after a storm and got stuck punching numbers into a computer every 108 minutes, shooting people, and forecasting the multiple ways my friend Charlie was going to die. "

Man, I had a damn good laugh.  

And, I've never even paticipated in a dare. I've always considered them childish and stupid.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By crunchUK
@natetodamax said:
" I have better things to do than to do something stupid or embarrassing for my friend's amusement. "
You don't have many friends do you...
DeadMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DeadMan
@PicKtoNs_WoodChippR: 
Scary, I would not have fallen asleep that day.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ahriman22

I had to drink gin. I regretted that.

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By CaptainObvious

I dared Tony Stark to make me some fancy armor. And he did, but he also dared me to blow up giantbomb office. Guess i'd better get going.

turbo_toaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#57  Edited By turbo_toaster
@Tireyo643: Man...I haven't read the majority of replies but that's nearly impossible to top.

I ate a handful of Bloodworms once on a dare when I was 12. They really do just taste like blood.
ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ryoma122

the first and last dare i did i got arrested for lol  
i egged a cop car and got 50 hours comunity service
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By xyzygy
@PicKtoNs_WoodChippR said:
"

2 years ago, at my best friend's (at the time) birthday party and he had a couple guys spend the night. Everything was awesome, we had a couple beers, played some halo 3 and were generally just having a great time. Well after maybe a few too many, and after having the neighbours complain twice about the noise, somehow we landed on a nice game of truth or dare. Turns were taken with very few dares chosen, so I decided to step up to the plate and take a dare. It got very quiet, and one of my buddies (adam) whispered the dare to me. I froze in terror, I didn't know what to say. 

I didn't know what to do, and with the looks he was giving me for the rest of the night it has to be the most uncomfortable experience of my life so far. I was so relieved later on when everyone had fallen asleep, including Adam.  I fell asleep soon after, with a giant weight off of my shoulders and a feeling of relief unlike no other. I awoke in a cold sweat, and to my shock and horror, Adam was standing over me, completely naked. I was no longer in the TV room of the house but in the bathroom, and he was just standing over me, breathing. I got up and tried to make it to the door, but slipped on what I assume was water and fell in a heap on the floor. He jumped on top of me, hissing and kissing me on the back of the neck, I screamed and pushed him off of me. I ran downstairs and woke up my other friends. We went upstairs and Adam was gone. The next week at school he completely denied everything, and everyone believed him. Neither of us were called liars or anything like that, but he always gave me a piercing look when no one was watching. 

This has to be the most screwed up thing that has ever happened to me, and it was something that took me a long time to recover from it. 

FYI - the dare he told me to cover up his plans for later on was to streak across the neighbour's yard, which I completed :)

"
Something similar happened to me too. There were 5 of us guys in one room sleeping (two beds and one guy on the floor) I was in one bed with my friend. We were all drinking one night. Anyway, we go to sleep at like 3, and around 4 in the morning I feel something rustling, which wakes me up. My friend is feeling me up and proceeds to give me a hand job in an average sized room with 3 other guys. I thought he was straight the whole time :P 
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kmdrkul
@Eric_Buck said:
" @kmdrkul:   Fuck I had to do the same thing... actually had to buy it though. "
Oh man, thats rough... actually physically burning your money would be better than having to buy something like that :P
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" I dont ever get into dare situations for some reason. I did once at my school do a game where one person says penis and the next person has to say it louder than the other, and it keeps going and going. "
Yeah, that was popular at my school too (last year).
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@xyzygy said:
" Something similar happened to me too. There were 5 of us guys in one room sleeping (two beds and one guy on the floor) I was in one bed with my friend. We were all drinking one night. Anyway, we go to sleep at like 3, and around 4 in the morning I feel something rustling, which wakes me up. My friend is feeling me up and proceeds to give me a hand job in an average sized room with 3 other guys. I thought he was straight the whole time :P  "
Did you like it?
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#63  Edited By Griddler
"

"
Thats fucked up.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By xyzygy
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @xyzygy said:
" Something similar happened to me too. There were 5 of us guys in one room sleeping (two beds and one guy on the floor) I was in one bed with my friend. We were all drinking one night. Anyway, we go to sleep at like 3, and around 4 in the morning I feel something rustling, which wakes me up. My friend is feeling me up and proceeds to give me a hand job in an average sized room with 3 other guys. I thought he was straight the whole time :P  "
Did you like it? "
Yeah, of course I liked it!
FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FluxWaveZ
@xyzygy said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @xyzygy said:
Did you like it? "
Yeah, of course I liked it! "
Are you gay?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#66  Edited By Tireyo
@xyzygy: I'm going to pretend I didn't just read that. XD
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#67  Edited By Tireyo
@natetodamax: It's actually quite funny though. : - P
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#68  Edited By natetodamax

This thread is going in a weird direction

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69  Edited By MrSnow
@natetodamax said:
" This thread is going in a weird direction "
Yeah there seems to be a lot of sexual encounter stories.
Kind of funny but its proberly just attetion seeking like you would never try to give another boy a handjob Would you?
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70  Edited By dbz1995
" @ververdan0226 said:
" @ververdan0226 said:

...dude...  "
Yes? "
Disregarding the fact that he even wanted to do that, he actually had the gall to try and do it  while you're friends were in the same house?? "
What can I say, the man knew what he wanted. "

Hey, its me, Adam. How are you doing...
Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Brunchies

Truth and dare always seems to go into some weird directions.