What's your favorite fatass treat?

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By hwy_61

Fatass treats are basically foods you shouldn't include in your regular diet, but can't help having because they're the one thing keeping you from killing everybody. I have a lot, but recently I've been having this awesome oatmeal+nutella+heavy cream mixture that is TO DIE FOR. Anyways, what's yours GB Community?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JasonR86

All of them.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

The 'Chineese' food from the Manchu-Wok at my local mall is just about the best thing ever. I'll take a two item meal please, with fried rice and double oriental grilled chicken- with 3 cream cheese rangoon, please. The trick is to tear up the rangoons into like 5 pieces and mix them with the chicken, rice and soy-sauce in a big bowl... The guy who runs it knows my order by heart... I don't know how I feel about that.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

I don't like sweets, but I'll drink a shit ton of beer. So that.

jking47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jking47

Sour candy. I can't stand chocolate, or really any sweets (cakes, ice cream, etc) but god damned sour candies are the greatest thing in the world.

I have a sour candy hierarchy in place to buy the best sour candy from whatever store I happen to stop at.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Dany

cookies.

CannonGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CannonGoose

1kg tub of butter.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By coakroach

Bad donuts, or any donuts really.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I usually have a 2-3 pints of ice cream one day a week, and it makes the week worth living through.

Avatar image for xtrememuffinman
Xtrememuffinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Xtrememuffinman

Mother fucking Oreos.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SSully

I am a sucker for pastries. Seriously if you want to get on my good side in the morning just bring in some kind of muffin, doughnut, or danish.

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By hwy_61

@TooWalrus said:

The 'Chineese' food from the Manchu-Wok at my local mall is just about the best thing ever. I'll take a two item meal please, with fried rice and double oriental grilled chicken- with 3 cream cheese rangoon, please. The trick is to tear up the rangoons into like 5 pieces and mix them with the chicken, rice and soy-sauce in a big bowl... The guy who runs it knows my order by heart... I don't know how I feel about that.

Huh. That sounds a lot like Panda Express. Don't know if you've got those where you live, but if you want 'Chinese' food in the Chicagoland area, that's where to go.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Most of the things I eat are bad for me, it's sweet.

Loyal_Dragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Loyal_Dragoon

Rice Krispies, Vanilla Frozen Yogurt, Cupcakes, and my most favorite snack ever, White Chocolate Kit-Kat's.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By Sackmanjones

A burger from mcdonalds or any fast food place (that serve hamburgers). Sometimes your just in the mood for a fast food burger.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NegativeCero

Rice Krispie Treats

SpaceRunaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By SpaceRunaway

To go along with a recent bombcast discussion, a large pizza. I feel so disgusting, but it's so good.

mac_n_nina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mac_n_nina

chicken mcnuggets

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By Claude
@coakroach said:

Bad donuts, or any donuts really.

You're a cop. Aren't you?
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MikkaQ

A "very large" sized pizza with ground beef. Then when I get it, I'll put on gobs of prosciutto and Parmesan cheese, and sometimes drizzle olive oil on it, if I really hate myself that day.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By tekmojo
 This would be the obvious answer. 
 This would be the obvious answer. 
matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By matthias2437

Mine would have to be pretty much anything this from awesome/insane grilled cheese restaurant called Melt. Everything they have is so bad for you but so so good.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By artofwar420

Spaguett

JayDee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JayDee

better question is "what is your least favorite"

BUCK3TM4N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BUCK3TM4N

home-made chocolate chip cookies and milk

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hwy_61
@MikkaQ

A "very large" sized pizza with ground beef. Then when I get it, I'll put on gobs of prosciutto and Parmesan cheese, and sometimes drizzle olive oil on it, if I really hate myself that day.

Would "very large" mean like a party size? Also, that all sounds goddamn delicious, and I must steal the idea for the next time I wanna punish myself.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MikkaQ

@hwy_61 said:

@MikkaQ

Would "very large" mean like a party size? Also, that all sounds goddamn delicious, and I must steal the idea for the next time I wanna punish myself.

No I'd never go so far as to get like a square-slices party pizza. It's the one down from that, if there are 5 sizes on the list. Basically, the biggest round pizza I can buy. It's... not a good thing to do, but after a particularly hard day at work or school, nothing is more satisfying! I'd totally recommend throwing on some favorite decadent ingredients on a pizza, it works real well.

TehFlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#28  Edited By TehFlan

@TooWalrus said:

There's a Chinese place in one of the on-campus dining halls at my school that I probably eat at at least 5 times a week.

Matfei90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#29  Edited By Matfei90

Basically any type of sweet/candy. It's what's stopping me from adhering to a completely clean diet. Managed not to touch anything bad at all for almost 9 months of the year, but I have a weak resolve.

I JUST CANT LET GO, GODDAMN IT

BAUagent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By BAUagent

Anything thats is smothered in chocolate.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#31  Edited By JasonR86

@PeasantAbuse said:

Most of the things I eat are bad for me, it's sweet.

My pun radar went off when I read your post.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#32  Edited By jakob187

Oatmeal...

...Muthafucking...

Creme Pies!

zor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#33  Edited By zor

Marshmallows in between cookies... i know there a store brand treat of this kind, but i prefer to make it myself (well... i mean, i buy my own marshmallows and cookies, and then combine them together, and warm them up so it is a little bit melt-y)

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By korwin

This is an impossible choice, there are too many delicious foods.

iWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35  Edited By iWonder

I have two.

Deep fried oreos. They're fucking delicious.

The other is a resee roll - which is essentially an onion roll shoved with as much peanut butter and chocolate into it as I can get into it, which I then bake in a toaster oven.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zelyre

Fruit yogurt, granolla bars, and instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal. What would last a normal person a week lasts a day or two.

This is probably one of the reasons I have to buy XXL pants. In the boy's husky section. :(

There's a dim-sum dish called ha-churn. It's shrimp wrapped in large sheets of noodles that's steamed and served in a sea of soy sauce. I could eat that all day long. Same with Hong Kong style won ton mein. Not the American shit that's #38 on the menu. In the Chicagoland area, there's two places to get Won Ton Mein. The Won Ton Gourmet in Buffalo Grove, and Chut Bo in Chinatown. Joy Yee in Naperville and Chinatown is shit. Spaghetti in chicken broth with dumplings stuffed with water chestnuts and pork... that's not won ton mein.

Another dim-sum favorite is uh... its like an egg roll, I'm not really sure how to say it in Chinese nor translate it into English. Thin, like a hot dog and filled with nothing but shrimp. Delicious; none of that cabbage and carrot and who knows what other stuff from the ground gets put in egg rolls from Panda Express. But speaking of Panda Express, Golden Treasure Shrimp. Mm...

Any seafood I've prepared in my cajun seasoning mix. Filets of fish get blackened in it. Shrimp, muscles, scallops get to bathe in cajun butter before getting poured over white rice.

Oh, and I guess since it's a fatass treat and has to be horrible for you, those Stoufer's Meat Lasagnas. It doesn't matter what size it is, my 130 pound fat ass will eat the whole thing. I had to take pause once when I read the box of the small box; I was like "Oh crap, a serving has 78% of my sodium intake for the day?" Then I had to do a double take when I saw the little package was two servings... >< Suffice it to say, I eat those as a very rare treat, and with them, tall glasses of water.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By beforet

Soda. All of it.

grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#38  Edited By grilledcheez

@artofwar420: lololzozoz

And I don't know if I can pick atm...I guess anything with chocolate involved like this popcorn with white and milk chocolate on it!

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SSully

@Zelyre: Would you recommend Joy Yee in Naperville? I take a drive out there every few months with my girlfriend/family and I would love to try out a good Chinese place.

GunnBjorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By GunnBjorn

Chocolate cake with custard, cherry sauce and whipped cream.

Avatar image for rubberbabybuggybumpers
RubberBabyBuggyBumpers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

milk duds, soda, donuts, hot tamales, and pizza are my vices.

Reznov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Reznov

anything from freckle bitchs...

hwy_61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By hwy_61
@Zelyre I live in Arlington Heights, so I'm gonna have to check out that Buffalo Grove joint out!
jetsetwillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By jetsetwillie

lard

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zelyre

@SSully said:

@Zelyre: Would you recommend Joy Yee in Naperville? I take a drive out there every few months with my girlfriend/family and I would love to try out a good Chinese place.

Joy Yee is an interesting place. It's not Panda Express, but its also not authentic, either. In Chinatown, its pretty much the Asian Hipster place; very popular among the younger population. Perhaps for the larger portions, or perhaps because of the fusion style food. What I order and expect isn't the same as what I get there.

I lived in Hong Kong for a while, so my Chinese food taste is very jaded. I loved the dai pai dong; essentially, street vendors. Especially won ton mein. Juk, which is essentially rice porridge, and yao tao, which are large strips of fried dough.

There aren't many places in the suburbs I like when it comes to Chinese food.

Oh! Check out the food court at the Super H mart! It's on Ogden and Naperville, pretty much in the strip mall next to Joy Yee.

@hwy_61: Yes. Check the place out. http://www.wontongourmet.com/

It's actually in Des Plains. I always drive past it on my way to visit relatives in Buffalo Grove and when going to Games Plus in Mt. Prospect. It used to be a very tiny hole in the wall shack about twenty years ago that was always very packed. About ten years back, they moved into their new location which is 10x larger than their old place.

A word of warning though, unless you have a Cantonese speaker with you, your service is not going to be very good. They speak English there, but service fluctuates between, "Oh, you're family" to "*grumble grumble*". It might be off putting. None of my friends seemed to care. A few of the staff are big Doctor Who fans, so if you're lucky, and wearing a Doctor Who shirt, it'll get recognized and your service will be better. Seriously.

Oh, one more word of warning. The dishes are served with a Chinese family style of serving. You share dishes. If you're with two people, a lot of the platter dishes are meant for two or more. So, expect left overs.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#46  Edited By ProfessorEss

Beer, chips and dip.