• 157 results
#1 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

#2 Edited by Hector (3365 posts) -

Plastic bottle...why is this being asked?

#3 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

So there was an arguement on the Giant Bomb Mumble server about which was the best milk so I thought i'd put it to the rest of the site.

#4 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Bagged Milk. What the fuck is a Tetra pack.

#5 Edited by coakroach (2492 posts) -

Tetra pak. What the fuck is bagged milk.

#6 Posted by Xyber (293 posts) -

Canadians are weird.

#7 Posted by Three0neFive (2297 posts) -

As a Canadian, I have never seen milk in a bag. Must be some crazy Amurrican thing.

#8 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

Tetra Paks are those cardboard carton type things.

#9 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

I know right? Tetra Pak all the way

Bagged milk? fucking savages.

#10 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4643 posts) -

@Khemitude said:

Tetra Paks are those cardboard carton type things.

Then this is what I prefer because it's what soy milk comes in and I only drink soy milk because 'regular' milk is the most vile substance on the face of the planet.

#11 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Hector said:

Plastic bottle...why is this begin asked?

#12 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Im pretty sure the only savages here are you people who drink out of those tetra packs.
#13 Posted by laserbolts (5331 posts) -

Tetra pack although I don't mind a bit of bagged milk. I also like hockey like a savage.

#14 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

Tetra pack although I don't mind a bit of bagged milk. I also like hockey like a savage.

I read that as like a sausage.

#15 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Im pretty sure the only savages here are you people who drink out of those tetra packs.

It's spelled tetra pak you illiterate fuck.

#16 Posted by kindgineer (2771 posts) -

@Swoxx said:

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

He spelled it correctly, I even looked over it numerous times just to make sure.

Sorry.

Anyway, plastic milk of course. My guess is bagged milk is those things you see in the isle that's not cold? If not, than I have never seen that before an I am an "Amurrican."

#17 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@ccampb89: Tetra Pak is a brand name, not a word, sorry.

#18 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

With whats going on in Mumble right now I think we should start taking bets, Milk cash games!

#19 Posted by Xyber (293 posts) -

@ccampb89 said:

@Swoxx said:

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

He spelled it correctly, I even looked over it numerous times just to make sure.

Sorry.

Anyway, plastic milk of course. My guess is bagged milk is those things you see in the isle that's not cold? If not, than I have never seen that before an I am an "Amurrican."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetra_Pak

Sweden wins.

#20 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@Swoxx

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Pathetic. Your inability to name products properly also reflects your inability to make correct choices on milk containers.
#21 Posted by kindgineer (2771 posts) -

@Swoxx said:

@ccampb89: Tetra Pak is a brand name, not a word, sorry.

@Xyber said:

@ccampb89 said:

@Swoxx said:

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Sorry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetra_Pak

Sweden wins.

Ah, I see now, it's not "Tetra" it's "Pak" someone got all plugged up about. Cool.

#22 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Pathetic. Your inability to name products properly also reflects your inability to make correct choices on milk containers.

Excuse me? As was pointed out by @Xyber tetra pak is the proper product name. Your inability to correct people properly also reflects your countries abilities to make proper fucking containers for liquid.

#23 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

I know glass bottles. I know plastic bottles. I know tetra packs are for some ultra heated bullshit, which no one uses anymore, but what in the fuck is bagged milk? Plastic Bottles. There is like, no other option here.

Bunch of savages in this forum.

#24 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Tylea002 said:

I know tetra packs are for some ultra heated bullshit, which no one uses anymore,

What?

#25 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@Swoxx: That stuff that doesn't need to be refrigerated. It sucks.

#26 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

@Tylea002 said:

@Swoxx: That stuff that doesn't need to be refrigerated. It sucks.

Na thats that powered milk were not talking about the milk were on about the containers its in.

#27 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Tylea002: Tetra paks are refrigerated.

#28 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@Swoxx

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@No0b0rAmA said:

@Swoxx

@Xyber said:

Canadians are weird.

Excuse me? As was pointed out by @Xyber tetra pak is the proper product name. Your inability to correct people properly also reflects your countries abilities to make proper fucking containers for liquid.

If you had any reading comprehension skills, you would have understood what I was saying. The fault lies within the person who fucking spelt in Pak instead of Pack. Savages without language skills should all be hanged.
#29 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA: Maybe you should have wrote what you meant, instead of forcing people to interpret incomprehensible bullshit.

#30 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

@Swoxx said:

@Tylea002: Tetra paks are refrigerated.

Soygurt?! L2Spell

#31 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

@Khemitude:

But like, that's the only milk I know that comes in that packaging. I'm not going to lie, this thread is SHATTERING my world view. My tiny little mind was so content thinking that this IS milk: http://myzerowaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/milk.jpg

All these other possibilites. I'm so scared.

Though seriously, Bags?

#32 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

@Tylea002:

One word: Canada

#33 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -
This dude is serious about tetra pak milk being chilled.
#34 Posted by 71Ranchero (2782 posts) -

Plastic bottle because its 2012 and we figured out how to seal our containers. Who still buys milk in a cardboard box?

#35 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@Atramentous:

I'd say that container is sealed properly and yet, conveniently stored in a recyclable, environmentally friendly box.

#36 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@Swoxx If you aren't a complete uneducated fool, you would easily be able to see that. But hey, someone who spells "pack" as fucking "pak" shouldn't be given such high expectations.
#37 Posted by Strife777 (1605 posts) -

Bagged milk, cause fuck the rest of the world. We rule.

#38 Edited by Khemitude (222 posts) -

By the way they are joking. We're on Mumble talking they do no really want to fight each other to the death over Milk containers.

#39 Edited by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA: Oh? I doubt you even made it out of middleschool. Do you have a university degree of any sorts? otherwise your opinions are invalid across the board you philistine fuck.

Btw, I love you noob <3

#40 Posted by BisonHero (6674 posts) -

Oh man, does anybody have that super inappropriate picture of bagged milk and plastic bottle milk? It is "dragons having sex with cars" amounts of awesome. Though possibly not appreciated by the forum mods.

#41 Posted by Chemin (633 posts) -

Tetra paks, since I'm Swedish. That's pretty much the only shit we have. And Bags? What the hell?

#42 Posted by JasonR86 (9744 posts) -

Plastic. It's simpler. It holds more then glass, bagged milk sounds fucking disgusting, and tetra paks get wired after multiple uses.

#43 Posted by Xyber (293 posts) -

@BisonHero said:

Oh man, does anybody have that super inappropriate picture of bagged milk and plastic bottle milk? It is "dragons having sex with cars" amounts of awesome. Though possibly not appreciated by the forum mods.

I do not, but now I want to.

Somebody, get on it. Now!

#44 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1576 posts) -

Nothing beats an old fashioned, cool glass bottle of milk in my book! It's a shame it's just so damn hard to find.

#45 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

Bagged milk, gogogo!

#46 Edited by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -
@Swoxx It almost sounds like you consider your enviromental sciences bullshit a legitimate degree. What do you do in that "course"? Plant trees beside highways? Get real you tree hugging hippy, go get a real education. EDIT:Sorry, I probably mistakenly assumed that there were highways where you live.
#47 Posted by Swoxx (3003 posts) -

@No0b0rAmA: Haha, oh man.

Let's end this hilarious stupid inside joke that people who are not on mumble will perceive as genuine hatred towards one and other.

The fact remains though, bagged milk is clearly uncivilized.

#48 Posted by MonetaryDread (2078 posts) -

As a crazy Canuck, I must say that I have never seen bagged milk before.  Either someone is making shit up, or it must be an east coast thing.  

Weird.  Bagged Milk, eh?

#49 Posted by Pezen (1635 posts) -

Tetra Pak with screw cap, best of both worlds.

@JasonR86: Multiple uses of a tetra pak?

#50 Posted by Patman99 (1611 posts) -

@MonetaryDread said:

As a crazy Canuck, I must say that I have never seen bagged milk before. Either someone is making shit up, or it must be an east coast thing. Weird. Bagged Milk, eh?

Im also a Canadian and I grew up on bagged and powdered milk. I think it is a Northern Canada thing where preservation is key. Since my childhood, I moved south where bagged milk is extremely rare. But then again, it could be an eastern thing as I lived in Northern Ontario and then moved to Southern BC... The mystery remains!!!!