• 110 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

It's a fucking cat with a melon on its head. What are you, blind?!

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ And your part of a video game?  damn...
Killzone has better graphics then your,lulz.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm part of what is probably the best mod ever to be developed. It's a big responsibility.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
granderojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By granderojo

Jim Breuer explains it best.

Hoky-Poky!!!!
tineyoghurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#106  Edited By tineyoghurt
SmugDarkLoser said:
"^ that's called nostalgia, lulz. "
How can that be nostalgia when I'm sixteen? And please for the love of god accept that people have different tastes in music.
Edit: How come this post showed up in the newest post when the last edit were 5 days ago?
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#107  Edited By Verdugo

Well then:

I like AC\DC

Alice Cooper is awesome

As is Nirvana

I'm not as much of a Linkin Park fan as I used to be

I don't listen to Lordi

.....the end.

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By Verdugo
Shadow said:
"ACDC sucks.  But it's old so therefore, old people love it.  Most old bands are utter trash by todays standards."

I disagree heavily. I'm 15 and I love many bands from the 60s and 70s.
Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#109  Edited By Log

Bellum your argument is flawed.. the entire universe is objective, we all interpret it differently and therefore everything about the our society as a whole is dependent upon a person's perception. Therefore things such as "good" and "bad" are decided by a mass perception ( i.e. Me and 10 of my friends like AC/DC but not Nickleback my 11th friend likes Nickleback... the 11th friend is wrong and should shunned for having such bad taste in music). The strange thing about this though is that sometimes even the masses are wrong ( i.e. Metal Gear Solid 4 isnt worthy of game of the year cuz it didnt bring anything new to the gaming community... but Gears 2 is cuz it has brought so much that we didnt already have in the gaming universe). The bottom line is people may or may not have the same views as you.... if you like MSI great. If you like AC/DC great. If you like Nickleback kill yourself. If you like Gears 2 whatever... I merely pity you.

Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#110  Edited By Bonesofwar

Because Phil Rudd is possibly the greatest drummer to ever live. The embodyment of 4 on the floor, play the song not the instrument drumming.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111  Edited By BigBoss1911

Because they are easily the greatest hard rock band of all time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Log said:
"Bellum your argument is flawed.. the entire universe is objective"

No, objective value doesn't exist. There is no evidence for it, it's not something we can observe, there is no way to logically infer its existence. It's all in our heads.

we all interpret it differently and therefore everything about the our society as a whole is dependent upon a person's perception. Therefore things such as "good" and "bad" are decided by a mass perception

Doesn't add up. Especially when you consider that objective value doesn't exist, how then can the masses decide what values exist objectively? ;)

( i.e. Me and 10 of my friends like AC/DC but not Nickleback my 11th friend likes Nickleback... the 11th friend is wrong and should shunned for having such bad taste in music). The strange thing about this though is that sometimes even the masses are wrong ( i.e. Metal Gear Solid 4 isnt worthy of game of the year cuz it didnt bring anything new to the gaming community... but Gears 2 is cuz it has brought so much that we didnt already have in the gaming universe). The bottom line is people may or may not have the same views as you.... if you like MSI great. If you like AC/DC great. If you like Nickleback kill yourself. If you like Gears 2 whatever... I merely pity you.

Ah, I understand. You decide what is objectively valuable, kind of like SDL. What a revelation, I'll have to tell the moral absolutists that they have their messiahs.