Why is Islamic Jew-hatred allowed to thrive on academic campuses?

• 143 results
hicks91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By hicks91
@KaosAngel: yes a lot of Jews and Muslims did make breakthroughs in their fields, but so did Isaac Newton and none of that was to do with the fact he was a christian
Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By buzz_killington

You don't answer a legitimate question with a bullshit question. How is "how is MSA related to terrorism?" answered with "do you condemn Hamas?". The man is clearly a bigot; just the way he pointed to the scarf and gestured to the imaginary MSA members sitting there speaks for itself.  
I don't like that the girl is intimidated that easily and says "for it" at the end, sadly that makes Horowitz look better.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By RsistncE
@hicks91 said:
" @RsistncE:   The most violent verse in the New Testament (why do people always have to involve other religions?? something bad that is relatively good is till bad!) is Jesus saying he will come with a sword, other than that its all that hippy shit like love thy neighbour  and none of it is claimed to be the verbatim word of God either Youre getting very personal too, perhaps you should calm down "
Wow, you clearly have not read the bible (cliff notes don't count). None of it is the word of god? Oh man, tell that to a Christian. Seriously man, you're so you're piling your bullshit so high I'd need a plane to fly over it. 

I'm not getting personal about this at all, I'm just pointing out how retarded you are. You are so incredibly naive and gullible; you are literally the epitome of what went wrong with democracy. That is to say: you're one of the 60% who have no fucking clue how the world works and yet are allowed to vote, a vote which leads to things like unnecessary wars, genocides etc. I've only ever said this to one other person on these forums: you are what is wrong with the world.
Avatar image for buzz_killington
buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By buzz_killington
@masternater27 said:

"  Why shouldn't we be able to return to somewhere we can feel at home when we are made to feel unwelcome on a daily basis here? "

No one is against people returning to where their ancestors originated, but to carve out a country based on a single religion, and forcing the native Arabs residing there for hundreds if not thousands of years out only because the US wants a base in the geopolitically important region of the world is just not fair. People are against that, not returning of Jews to the place where their ancestors hailed from.
hicks91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By hicks91
@RsistncE: No it is not the VERBATIM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT WORD ALERT NEE NAAW NEE NAW word of God, that is christians recognise the texts are just mans experience with God as opposed to the Qu'ran which is THE DICTATED WORD 

i capsd the important bit because i am clearly not making my point though im not a christian, jew,muslim, hindu,buddhist,satanist or any of that fun shit so i dont know why you keep bringing up the Bible?? 
 Haha what    unnecessary wars are these then?? Ill take it Iraq and afghanistan, which if you believe are "   unnecessary" then you support the genocide that was committed against the kurds 
Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By SethPhotopoulos
@hicks91: I think people are more angry at the aura of bigotry that you seem to have.
Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@hicks91 said: 

@RsistncE: Nothing to do with religion? Have you read the Qu'ran? 

As far as i see it there are three forms of Islam 
1. The Qu'ran and the Hadith 
2. The tradition of the sharia 
3. what most Muslims practice today 

Make no bones about it, the Qu'ran is a hateful book 

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them    

There are plenty, plenty more.  Mohammed himself was a war criminal, and raped an 8/9 year old girl And remember everything inside of it is said to be the verbatim word of Allah, so you cant say it is just "open to interpretation" because its straight up what God said  The sharia is not progressive at all, lose a hand for stealing? Stoned to death for adultery. I dont really need to elaborate  and finally to my third point where there is hope, what most Muslims practice today. Most law abiding Muslims use their own personal judgement instead of that of a defunct and out dated holy book on how to lead their lives. However when the IRA was bombing england during the 80s, the government didnt just ignore ireland as a source of the problem.  "

Alright Hicks, it is clear that you have a bias. You started this thread mainly to flame Muslims, that so much is obvious. You can hate them all you want but you don't need to make a thread about it. Let me clarify a few things. 
The Quran is the main source for Sharia law, and no where in the Quran does it say the punishment for Adultery is stoning.  
Mohammed was not a "war criminal". He was a general that has many achievements few could claim.  
Mohammed did not "rape" a girl. He married a young female of a christrian tribe as a way to make peace with the tribe. There is no proof ANYWHERE that he had any form of sexual relations with her. 

Also any "violence" in the Quran is always said by Allah. He is saying how he will punish those who don't believe. So doesn't that mean the Muslims arent the ones doing the punished? Think about it a little. In the verse you just posted it is God saying those things "I will cast terror..." not "Go cast terror..." 

@ryanwho said: 
"Actually the war Muhammed waged in modern Spain prolonged the Dark Ages. And it wasn't until the Crusades when many old Roman papers were recovered that we (Europe) rediscovered a bunch of forgotten tech that helped end the Dark Age. So your message seems to be "if bored post- Heathen Army Christian thug knights didn't decide to pillage Jerusalem, the Dark Ages would have lasted longer". There's a silver lining to everything, sure.  But this is a real stretch. "

Technically Muhammed died before Islam's expansion into modern day Europe.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RsistncE
@hicks91 said:
" @RsistncE: No it is not the VERBATIM <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT WORD ALERT NEE NAAW NEE NAW word of God, that is christians recognise the texts are just mans experience with God as opposed to the Qu'ran which is THE DICTATED WORD  i capsd the important bit because i am clearly not making my point though im not a christian, jew,muslim, hindu,buddhist,satanist or any of that fun shit so i dont know why you keep bringing up the Bible??  Haha what    unnecessary wars are these then?? Ill take it Iraq and afghanistan, which if you believe are "   unnecessary" then you support the genocide that was committed against the kurds  "
Oh boy are you fucking retarded. Do you know who put Saddam where he was? Do you know who gave him the weapons grade chemicals that he used on the Kurds? Do you have any idea why the Persian Gulf War happened? Again you are an uneducated dimwit, you know nothing, and you are loaded with some of the most idiotic ideas I've ever come across.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59  Edited By KaosAngel

Hicks91...you do know the Jews, Muslims, and Christians have the same god and almost word for word the same "Biblical" stories.  The only major differences is with Jesus' deity status.  

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also for the video, two things are being discussed: politics and religion. Hamas and Hizbollah are political groups. They both have many followers Muslim and Christian. I cannot speak about Hamas but I dated a Lebanese girl and Hizbollah is practically the lebanese army. They saved the people from massacre in 2006 so they are seen as heros. While Israel is seen as terrorists because they were bombing them. There are many sides to the story so please don't make it black and white. Both sides of this "war" commit war crimes and both can be labelled "terrorists" you are blind if you think other wise. Religion is just brought into this discussion to rally up supporters. 

The speaker in your video is clearly a bigot and the girl in the video is a naive girl, probably brainwashed. Neither of their religions tell them to pick a side, all this shit is political. 

ps. practically every week there is some kind of zionist/Palestinian thing going on at my university.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By emkeighcameron

Nothin' better than vidja-game forum political arguments. I was gonna play NFS but I think I'll just keep refreshing this page instead; this is hilarious.

arcade78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By arcade78

Everyone, just watch the movie 'Zeitgeist' for 30 minutes, trust me it should make this topic more interesting: 
http://www.sockshare.com/file/6D1PCF2KMJ8CGGG  
There you can watch it for free. 
It should enlighten some of you and give proven facts about all three religions that are pretty shocking and some that are pretty crazy. 
(for those who are actually gonna watch this its an amazing film/documentary, but skip to about 13 minutes cause it first a boring monologue) 

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kierkegaard

That video is entirely unrepresentative of an incredibly complicated debate. The girl is clearly trolling the bigoted speaker, making both of them poor examples for any kind of understanding. People that harm other people for Illegitimate reasons should be condemned. Surely that includes members of Hezbollah and Hamas, but also of the American Army, Navy, and Marine Corps, the Israeli Army, and more. Condemning a group merely stokes the flames of intolerance. Condemning violence in general is far more useful. I doubt the speaker would condemn Israeli attacks on Palestine just as the woman would not condemn Hezbollah. That's not justice. That's bigotry. From both sides. 

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@hicks91 said:
" Mohammed raped an 8/9 year old girl  "
.... come again ?
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By KaosAngel
@Ahmad_Metallic said:

" @hicks91 said:

.... come again ? "
Dude watching too much FOX News.  I never got where people get that from. 

EDIT:  I just ignore when people bring up the Quran and whatnot, it's not worth fighting that fight with people who aren't Muslim.  I don't bring up the Bible/Torah and argue it, cause it's pretty much the same core book.
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#66  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@KaosAngel said:

" @Ahmad_Metallic said:

" @hicks91 said:
.... come again ? "
Dude watching too much FOX News.  I never got where people get that from. "
here's how we know whether this guy is a bigot or not: i'll give him an explanation. if he ignores it and says that muhammad is a rapist, fuck him and his righteous thread : 

In Islam, marrying underage girls was allowed ONLY on paper. as in, you're 20 and your female cousin is 11, and both your parents and your uncle want you to marry her (cousin marriage is an everyday thing for arabs, its normal) so they marry you two on PAPER (call them inpatient) but you cant actually have her or live with her until she's old enough to A) be able to conceive and most importantly B) to decide whether she wants to be your wife or whether she wants the marriage off  
So as part of trying to spread the message of Islam, muhammad married 9 different women of 9 different races/tribes, one of whom was a 9 year old girl whom he did not TOUCH while she was underage.. he only married her for political purposes etc.. back then, political marriages werent a big deal, so dont go talking about whats fair. european kings forced their daughters to marry princes of other kingdoms all the fucking time

You'll still call muhammad a rapist because it feels good when u say it, right? yeah keep going, you dont want facts, you want war.
MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MikkaQ

I watched half the video and saw two two-years olds bickering. Why does every university guest lecture I see on this topic degrade into this? Why can't people ever seem to talk about the israeli-palestinean conflict without resorting to kinda gross passive-agressive attacks.  

Though if I had to give it either of them, using my own messed up superficial metric, i'd probably side with the old man. He's old and not obese, unlike her, who is young and obese. He's has more time to research shit, and clearly spends less time eating.

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Famov

As someone who went to a University with a very large population Arab/Persian/Indian and/or Muslim students and faculty, I can say that there is some valid concern about occasional instances of blatant anti Israeli and/or antisemitic sentiments being implicitely accepted by the University itself. 

That sentence may read very badly, but when talking about this particular subject I have learned to tread very lightly. 

That said, I'm not sure how this became an argument of the Qu'ran vs the Bible. They're both ancient texts that reflect antiquated values no longer really accepted by anyone other than religious and political extremists and opportunists.
brotherlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By brotherlu

Hey guys just want to drop some knowledge from an Arab.  
Prior to 1948 where the state of Israel was created by a decree of the UN. Jews and Muslims lived in general harmony, I am not say best of friends; but neighborly friendships existed. Also most of the Arabian peninsula was a colony of either the French or British. After the second world war most of Arabia got their independence, not so with Palestine, Palestine was handed to the UN and never freed. The problem is not religious, it is Geo-political. Not Jews Vs Muslims. but Israelis Vs Arabs. There are Christian Palestinians who were kicked out of Palestine too. You can test this out, ask any Christian Arab about Israel and they would mirror what most Muslim Arabs will say.  
Personally I just want peace. I think it is far overdue.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Aetheldod

Well they can stone themselves into oblivion for all I care ..... sheesh tho I find it ironic that the Israeli do a lot of genocidal actions , after they themselves being target from a genocide

LOZZAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By LOZZAT

Politics! Religion! Thinking about it, that video had far more violence than most of my video-games, although not explicit or visual violence, just watching and hearing the HATE that those two people had for each other's group in society was brutal. The fact that she talked about Hitler Youth? Jokingly? Hilarious that is not. His saying she was wearing a "terrorist neckerchief" is just as bad. I'll admit, I don't like religion itself. But I don't mind the people who follow it, I wouldn't beat you up if you believed what you believed. I would like to beat you up however, if you said you'd like a certain group of people you've never met to die because of where they were born in the world, what their parents told them was the right thing to believe, AND you yourself lived in America. That alone should stop people from not knowing better, surely? With all the access to information from almost any side of any argument. The only explanation, which I believe others agree with me on, is that there are all too many people in the world who are too stupid and hateful. Both sides are as bad as each other.    

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#72  Edited By ATrevelan

Yeah, David Horowitz is an established, epic troll. For a guy with a decent amount of name recognition, there were surprisingly few people at his little speech (check the video). Folks know what they're getting and they know it's not worth it. The dumbest thing that girl did was show up and be sarcastic, knowing full well that the folks who like and agree with Horowitz have already proven their ability to completely ignore reality as long as it justifies their narrow, bigoted worldview.

k9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By k9
@hicks91 said:

" Anyone around here who shares a scholarly interest in Islamic extremism often wonder if they can possibly see anything more shocking than their last encounter. This video at least, reminded me there are always new lows. 

This is a video taken from a recent talk by the author David Horowitz at the University of California, San Diego. 

I wont spoil the video for you, but i encourage you to watch it all the way to the end. I have no idea why she is allowed to get away with what she says "

David Horrowitz is well known as a conservative ideologue who for some reason gets requested to be a speaker at various Universities.  He is not that good in having a debate with adults either. 

He asked the student in the video posted by OP a loaded question. Hamas is not only NOT a terrorist organization according council on foreign relations but devotes a large portion of its energy in funding schools, healthcare  clinics, soup kitchens, and other social welfare programs. If Horowitz had asked the student in the video if she disagreed with some of militant comments by a few individuals associated with Hamas, and she had said no, then the OP would have a point. But he asked a loaded question and received a similarly combative answer.  

The title of this thread should not have been "why is Islamic jew-hatred allowed to thrive on campuses" but rather "why are imbeciles requested to be guest speakers at Universities."
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Scooper

And who said religion brings people together. 

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By keyhunter

All your puny gods come second to the power of death.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By Shadow

Free speech, yo!

christ0phe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By christ0phe

It's free speech...college kids are exposed to this so they can make their own judgements, and be exposed to different opinions of the world.  I don't support the ideas, but it is important for everyone to be exposed and be aware.  

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By VisariLoyalist

As a jewish american I'd say I obviously don't understand any of the things islamic extremists are thinking but free speech is like that.

masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By masternater27
@buzz_killington said:
" @masternater27 said:

"  Why shouldn't we be able to return to somewhere we can feel at home when we are made to feel unwelcome on a daily basis here? "

No one is against people returning to where their ancestors originated, but to carve out a country based on a single religion, and forcing the native Arabs residing there for hundreds if not thousands of years out only because the US wants a base in the geopolitically important region of the world is just not fair. People are against that, not returning of Jews to the place where their ancestors hailed from. "
The reason Israel was created has very little to do with the US (I'll acquiesce that there were a lot of private donations from American Jews).  They may help her existence to continue, but acting like Israel started as some US power bid is completely ridiculous.  Your argument has very little practical value anyways.  Israel WAS carved out.  It's not a matter of whether it should have happened or not (I would argue that Jews have as much ancestral right to the land).  Israel was mostly swampy, uninhabitable, and sparsely populated before Jews returned to Israel and turned it into a modern, developed country.  They have fought for their state through wars.  Your argument may have been valid in 1948, but Israel has been an established nation for over 50 years.  You think a country should just get up and leave because you disagree with their association with the United States, and in hindsight their establishment was kind of sketchy?  Why not apply your logic to the United States?  The Native Americans have much more right to this land than the Palestinians do to Israel, after all Europeans never lived in America before Columbus.  If you are against Israel being a nation, surely you will take action against the United States as well. 
Now, I agree that Palestinians should have a right to their own country as well, or to live in Israel and enjoy it's many protections as a citizen (you don't have to be Jewish to live in Israel).  The notion that Israel is a religious state is false.  Israel is not only a religion, but also an ethnicity.  I never had a bar mitzvah, I can't speak Hebrew, I don't belive in God, yet I'm Jewish.  You can't say that about Christianity.  You could argue that I'm not really Jewish, but I'd argue that throughout history when it comes time for a society to kick out, strip away rights, and kill Jews I'd surely be considered one regardless of my faith.
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#80  Edited By donutfever

Both people are bad in that vid, and the people who are saying that Muslims are specifically worse than other people should just stop. 

KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#81  Edited By KarlPilkington

Hamas supports me. She's got it all wrong.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#82  Edited By Jeust
@StarvingGamer said:
" @Jeust Telling people they're not allowed to hate will only galvanize them. Only by hating freely is there any chance for a real discussion to occur. "
Hate is always allowed. What people have to understand is what are the effects of hate.  

Hate will only lead to more hate, poisoning everything. 
WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#83  Edited By WickedCestus

The last few days here have reminded me why I hate religious/political debate so much. So ridiculous. Can't we discuss more happy things? Like video games, or puppies?

OphliaHuntress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#84  Edited By OphliaHuntress

This is why I gave up on religion.  There may be some that have a level head and don't slander or spread hate, but those people are blotted out by the extremists. 

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By donutfever
@supermike6: Or Puppy Video Games?  

No Hate-Speak Here!!
No Hate-Speak Here!!
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Snipzor
@DonutFever: No, that only depresses me, how about Nintendogs? Better yet, perhaps everyone should post their favorite wrenches! 
No Caption Provided
WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WickedCestus
@DonutFever said:

" @supermike6: Or Puppy Video Games?  

No Hate-Speak Here!!
No Hate-Speak Here!!
"
Dude, someone should make a game where instead of caring for puppies, you played as a puppy and then you broke out of puppy daycare and ran away to Alaska to join a wolf-pack. Then, you work your way up to becoming the alpha male in the pack, and lead your dogs AC Brotherhood style until the end where you totally get killed by one of your followers who wants power. I would cry at the end if I hadn't been the one who thought of the ending.  

Well, now at least some good has come out of this thread.
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By donutfever
@supermike6: Maybe when you become the Alpha Male, the game restarts Infinity Blade style, and you play as the dog who kills you, then the dog who kills it...  
Yes, this post was made in a thread titled "Why is Jew-hatred allowed to thrive on academic campuses?" 
donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By donutfever
@Snipzor:  

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By WickedCestus
@DonutFever said:
" @supermike6: Maybe when you become the Alpha Male, the game restarts Infinity Blade style, and you play as the dog who kills you, then the dog who kills it...  Yes, this post was made in a thread titled "Why is Jew-hatred allowed to thrive on academic campuses?"  "
Man, that is a fantastic idea! God damn, this game would be so awesome. I kind of wish I hadn't thought of it so someone with the ability to actually make it could. Also this is way more important than whatever the thread was about.
Avatar image for the_official_japanese_teabag
the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anarchyzombie9 said:
" Nationalism is fun guys! "

jmfinamore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By jmfinamore
@SethPhotopoulos: To me, I took it that by his question he was implying that that "type" of Muslim supports Hezbollah. 

But like you, and other people have said, there's bad people on both sides of every argument so you need to look at the big picture. It's a shame how for the most part, people tend to be so good, but a small sliver of the population just make you feel so bad about it all. 
diabloshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By diabloshadow
@KaosAngel: You sir give me some hope in this world, also I too would like to travel without my mother and father fearing harassment the second we step foot in an airport.
demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#94  Edited By demontium
@hicks91: People distorting what freedom of speech is. 

Freedom is the power to do good, not the power to do anything, and its a privilege. This scares me. 
Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Horowitz is a douche and it's really unfair to ask what you ask in your title op.   You could easily mix and match words...it's complicated.  I am staunchly anti-Zionist strictly because I am against any sort of idea that someone can have a divine right to inherit land.  Schools are super PC and all are  free to express their views.

salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By salad10203

Uh, the student asked a question (something along the lines of how are Hamas and the Hitler Youth connected?), this Horowitz guy just trolls.

Edin899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Edin899
@hicks91 said:
" @RsistncE: Nothing to do with religion? Have you read the Qu'ran? 

As far as i see it there are three forms of Islam 
1. The Qu'ran and the Hadith 
2. The tradition of the sharia 
3. what most Muslims practice today 

Make no bones about it, the Qu'ran is a hateful book 

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them    

There are plenty, plenty more.  Mohammed himself was a war criminal, and raped an 8/9 year old girl And remember everything inside of it is said to be the verbatim word of Allah, so you cant say it is just "open to interpretation" because its straight up what God said  The sharia is not progressive at all, lose a hand for stealing? Stoned to death for adultery. I dont really need to elaborate  and finally to my third point where there is hope, what most Muslims practice today. Most law abiding Muslims use their own personal judgement instead of that of a defunct and out dated holy book on how to lead their lives. However when the IRA was bombing england during the 80s, the government didnt just ignore ireland as a source of the problem.  "

You think every single muslim on the planet takes the qu´ran word by word? 
You think we follow every single word in it? 

What about christians? Christian priests rape kids all the time. 

And what about christians who go on wars in the name of christianity to kill innocent muslims? 

Religion is fucked up, i follow some of islams traditions but not all. 

I for one hope that one day there will be a world without religion so we can finally have peace.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Snipzor
@Edin8999: Meh, knowing us humans, we'd probably fuck it up and find something else to hate. Personally, when that happens, I'm pointing to the ginger in the room. 

/Kidding of course 
//Ginger
beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By beej

at the op: Hahahahaha! I like how you only call out one party when horowitz was being super intolerant himself.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ryanwho
@Snipzor said:
" //Ginger "
BURN IT